HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jerod Barnez "Welcome to XWA, Barnez Jr."

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Jerod Barnez "Welcome to XWA, Barnez Jr." Empty
PostSubject: Jerod Barnez "Welcome to XWA, Barnez Jr."   Jerod Barnez "Welcome to XWA, Barnez Jr." EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 10:54 am

Due: Saturday September 21st, at 11:59 PM EDT
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Jerod Barnez "Welcome to XWA, Barnez Jr."   Jerod Barnez "Welcome to XWA, Barnez Jr." EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 3:39 pm

The show returns from a commercial break to view XWA interviewer Mike Lamar backstage.

Mike Lamar
"Hello ladies and gentlemen. My special guest at this time is one of XWA's newest wrestler, Jerod Barnez."

The camera pans over to the side to view Jerod, as the audience lets out a light reaction of cheers for the newcomer, whom defeated Minkaro in his debut match last week at Endure.

Mike Lamar
"Jerod, thank you for taking the time out to speak to me tonight."

Jerod Barnez
"Yeah, yeah. I don't got all day, Matt. I got an important match to get ready for, so can we hurry this along?"

Mike Lamar
"Uhm, it's Mike, but...Okay. Jerod, as you just mentioned, you have a very important match tonight. In your second ever match with this company, you'll be taking on the freshly-returned Kanimaniac in a qualifier for the Elimination Chamber Match at King of Xtreme for the World Heavyweight Championship. Do you think management has given you this opportunity because you're the son of Thomas Barnez?"

Jerod Barnez
"Heh, getting right to it, I see. Honestly, I don't know why management are giving me this shot. Maybe it's because Thomas is my father. Maybe it's because I defeated a legend of this business, Minkaro, in my debut match. Hell, maybe it's because they want Kanimaniac to get an easy win to earn a spot in the Chamber. I can assure you, that won't happen. Anyone who saw my match with Minkaro last week knows that I am nothing to be taken lightly. I not only took a 2WWF League of Legends member to his limit; I beat him. I don't know why I was given such a huge opportunity tonight, but I'm damn sure going to take it and give it everything that I got. I respect Kanimaniac for all that he's done in his career. He's a hell of an athlete and he gave David Michaels one hell of a fight last week. But tonight, when it's me and him in that ring, I'm gonna land the move my dad has landed on many formidable foes, the Gore, and get the 1-2-3."

Mike Lamar
"I see. Well, earlier in the night, Hitman Alex addressed the crowd. If you win tonight, obviously he will be one of your opponents in the Elimination Chamber match at King of Xtreme. What are your thoughts on the new Champion?"

Jerod Barnez
"I'm gonna be honest here. Brutally honest. I don't like Hitman Alex. The guy comes out here and he insults the fans and the other wrestlers who work their asses off day and night, week in and week out. He talks about how it's about time he won the World Heavyweight Championship, but did he really win it? I don't know if he had anything to do with what happened in his Lone Wolf Match, I really don't. But whether or not he was a part of what happened, it happened. As much as I don't like Axel Anvil, he was screwed, and I hope he tears Dante Cross to shreds tonight. Hitman Alex wreaks of disrespect and, honestly, if I win tonight against Kanimaniac, he's going to be the first person I target in the Elimination Chamber."

Mike Lamar
"Let's take a look at the main event of the evening. Razor Xtreme vs. Mack. One of these two will also be a participant in the Chamber match a few weeks from tonight. Who is your prediction?"

Jerod Barnez
"Well, I think that...Y'know what? I don't care. I don't give a flying or grounded fuck who wins that match. Both are former World Champions. Both are excellent talents. Both are arrogant douchebags. And both are at serious risk of being Gored in half by me if they win tonight. Let me tell you something, Matt. I know it's going to take a lot to prove myself to the XWA universe, I know it will. Right now, I'm so deep in my father's shadow, even I question whether or not I'll ever be as good as him. However, I'm going to go out there tonight and give it all I got. Once I beat Kanimaniac, I'm going to head into that Chamber at King of Xtreme and give it all I got. Once I win that and become World Heavyweight Champion, will I earn everyone's respect? Who knows. Will I prove that I'm more than just the son of a legend? Maybe, maybe not. But what I will do is hold the World Heavyweight Championship as high into the air as I can and embrace the fact that I am the new king of this company. Maybe I won't win the Chamber. Maybe I won't even beat Kanimaniac tonight. I guaran-damn-tee, however, that I will be remembered. Not for who my father is, but for who I am. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a match to get ready for."

Jerod walks off, leaving Mike behind.

Mike Lamar
"It...It's Mike."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg

PostSubject: Re: Jerod Barnez "Welcome to XWA, Barnez Jr."   Jerod Barnez "Welcome to XWA, Barnez Jr." EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 3:55 pm

Ha, it's Mike.

Really good and got intense at the end. Love it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jerod Barnez "Welcome to XWA, Barnez Jr."   Jerod Barnez "Welcome to XWA, Barnez Jr." EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 3:58 pm

Shows off a good side of him, love how you are playing the heritage card and can lead to some awesome things for Jerod really, best of luck with this character.
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Jerod Barnez "Welcome to XWA, Barnez Jr."   Jerod Barnez "Welcome to XWA, Barnez Jr." EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 11:46 am

Interesting, interesting. Some nice stuff here.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Jerod Barnez "Welcome to XWA, Barnez Jr."   Jerod Barnez "Welcome to XWA, Barnez Jr." EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 5:46 pm

I like how you explained the reason why Jerod isn't in the tourney but in the chamber instead.
Also lol @ it's Mike. Good promo, once again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jerod Barnez "Welcome to XWA, Barnez Jr."   Jerod Barnez "Welcome to XWA, Barnez Jr." Empty

Back to top Go down

Jerod Barnez "Welcome to XWA, Barnez Jr."

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1