HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"They Can Have It" | Hitman Alex

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

"They Can Have It" | Hitman Alex Empty
PostSubject: "They Can Have It" | Hitman Alex   "They Can Have It" | Hitman Alex EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 12:01 am

Due: Saturday September 28th, at 11:59 PM EST

PostSubject: Re: "They Can Have It" | Hitman Alex   "They Can Have It" | Hitman Alex EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 12:46 pm

I know that it's short, but it's something I wanted to get out of the way. The purpose of this was to hype up the chamber match, also make it seem like I vacated the RSD Title for storyline purposes, and yeah. I hope you guys enjoy it.
"They Can Have It" | Hitman Alex Orton-beared

As the fans are finishing enjoying a great match that could of been & should of been main event material, David Michaels vs Caleb Spires, the cameras cut to backstage where you see the wrestling boots of an XWA Wrestler. The crowd doesn't know whether to cheer or boo, just yet.

Ted Cedar: What a slobber-knocker we have just witnessed.

Adam Dennis: Indeed, and what a surprise as well.

Ted Cedar: It looks like we're being taken to the back.

Adam Dennis: Who is this guy?

The camera begins to tilt upwards as it's revealing none other than XWA's World Heavyweight Champion, Hitman Alex. The crowd with a quick reaction showing him how they feel about him by booing him very loudly. Possibly one of the biggest boos so far throughout the show.

Ted Cedar: It's Hitman Alex. Our World Heavyweight Champion

Adam Dennis: That's Mr. Center of Attention, to you. He doesn't deserve all of this hatred. He got tired of pleasing the crowd, and I agree. This crowd sucks.

The crowd continues to boo, but the microphone is making Alex's voice high so he can talk over the crowd as he begins to talk, with the camera having a right angle. The camera's angle is showing Hitman Alex, wearing his black T-Shirt & black wristapes, holding his championship belt on his shoulders both hands as he begins to talk over the crowd.

Hitman Alex: Go ahead. Continue to boo me. You know where that's going to get you? Nothing. Just like your precious Los Angeles Lakers this year. They got nothing.

The crowd booing even louder as Alex has dissed their state's team. Alex continuing to talk over the boos as you can hear Adam chuckling in the background.

Hitman Alex: I rarely say this, but I agree with what Razor Xtreme said last week.

The crowd continues to boo just by even hearing of someone like Razor.

Hitman Alex: Yep that's right. I Agree. We are run by some stupid corporation that don't know how to treat their own wrestlers. I was told last week, after I left, that since I'm World Champion.....they want to take the Rising Star Division championship off of me and hand it to someone else.

Adam Dennis: I didn't know our management was that bad, Ted.

Ted Cedar: It isn't.

Hitman Alex: They want to take championship titles off their own champion. The guy who had to go through the minor leagues to get that championship. The guy who BROUGHT attention to those guys who never were important to any of you. Guys like Riley who is becoming such a competitor, but not good enough compare to me.

The crowd boos because Alex is dissing one of their favorite wrestlers, Riley Williamson.

Hitman Alex: I had to win this title, and defended against four other guys where I could of been injured. A match that could of got me stitches and I probably would of left in a bad condition. But guess what?

The crowd tired of booing and now begin to start a "What?!" Chant.

Crowd: What?!

Hitman Alex: I survived. I am at the top because of myself. No help necessary at all whatsoever. I made Hitman Alex. I am Hitman Alex. I am your champion. And even at that, they want to take the title off of me.

The Crowd: What?!

Hitman Alex: They want the title so bad? They can have it.

Crowd: WHAT?!

Adam Dennis: So he's not our RSD champion anymore?

Ted Cedar: I think that's why it explains him only carrying the world title, Adam.

Hitman Alex: They can have it, I don't care. It will go down in history that your last Rising Star Division Champion was none other than a living legend, a highlight of the year, Mr. Center of Attention, myself. Yours truly, Hitman Alex.

Crowd: WHAT?!

Hitman Alex: I may no longer be your Rising Star Division Champion, but I am still your current World Heavyweight Champion.

Crowd: What?!?

Hitman Alex: And at King of Xtreme I will walk in the building, head held up high, World title wrapped around my waist. I will go down that ramp and into that chamber. No matter what number I get. I can be number one, number 3, or even number 6, and I will walk out the elimination chamber as your world heavyweight champion.

The crowd chants "What?!" but also some of the fans begin to boo.

Hitman Alex: Actually, as a matter of fact. I won't be YOUR World Heavyweight Champion. I will be MY world heavyweight champion whether you like it or not. I don't care if I have to go through every single one of those guys. I WILL walk out as your champion. And if anybody that ever doubts that, there's a ring in the middle of this arena, and I'll make you a believer.

Crowd: What?!

Hitman Alex: I said they can have the RSD title, but they can't ...NOR... will they ever come close to having MY World Heavyweight Championship.

Hitman Alex smiles as the camera fades away and before XWA goes to a commercial break, you can hear Adam saying "That's a true champion", with Ted saying "Alex with some strong words tonight".
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: "They Can Have It" | Hitman Alex   "They Can Have It" | Hitman Alex EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 3:06 pm

For a quick promo, it wasn't bad. Good way to get everything out in the open.
I liked that you mentioned RX too 8)
Although if we are in LA, this is the only place RX gets a mixed reaction.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: "They Can Have It" | Hitman Alex   "They Can Have It" | Hitman Alex EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 3:58 pm

I wouldn't consider this short, tbh. I rather liked it and you've brought the focus towards the chamber now, which is cool.

I'm liking it man good job 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "They Can Have It" | Hitman Alex   "They Can Have It" | Hitman Alex EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 6:29 pm

Batman wrote:
For a quick promo, it wasn't bad. Good way to get everything out in the open.
I liked that you mentioned RX too 8)
Although if we are in LA, this is the only place RX gets a mixed reaction.
I guess you could say it was because I said it lol...They don't like anything that comes out my mouth Neutral 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "They Can Have It" | Hitman Alex   "They Can Have It" | Hitman Alex EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 6:30 pm

Mr. Chilly wrote:
I wouldn't consider this short, tbh. I rather liked it and you've brought the focus towards the chamber now, which is cool.

I'm liking it man good job 
Thank you :Dhopefully I pull the upset WOO 
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: "They Can Have It" | Hitman Alex   "They Can Have It" | Hitman Alex EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 6:31 pm

Ah got it. Yeah it sounds good anyway, just mentioning that RX is a "hometown loved" heel. 8)

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: "They Can Have It" | Hitman Alex   "They Can Have It" | Hitman Alex EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 6:34 pm

Not anymore he isn't walk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "They Can Have It" | Hitman Alex   "They Can Have It" | Hitman Alex EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 6:56 pm

InstantClassicTJ wrote:
Not anymore he isn't walk
Get The Fuck Out Off Topic 
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: "They Can Have It" | Hitman Alex   "They Can Have It" | Hitman Alex EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 4:41 pm

Nice promo. Simple and straight-to-the-point type of stuff here. It wasn't really short, more like the right length of a promo such as this where the champion just wants to let everyone know that he's the champ and he's superior. Well done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "They Can Have It" | Hitman Alex   "They Can Have It" | Hitman Alex EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 6:38 pm

Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "They Can Have It" | Hitman Alex   "They Can Have It" | Hitman Alex Empty

Back to top Go down

"They Can Have It" | Hitman Alex

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1