HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

P9 | Hitman Alex | "King Alex"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

P9 | Hitman Alex | "King Alex" Empty
PostSubject: P9 | Hitman Alex | "King Alex"   P9 | Hitman Alex | "King Alex" EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:15 pm

PROMO // Hitman Alex | "King Alex"

DUE: Saturday the 27th of September (11:59 PM EST)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: P9 | Hitman Alex | "King Alex"   P9 | Hitman Alex | "King Alex" EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 10:58 am

(NOTE: I wanted to try something different. Instead of my usual ring rants/backstage rants, I made a promo outside of XWA introducing the return of HA and teased a Face HA, instead of a Heel HA)

As XWA's current World Heavyweight Champion just finished having his match, the big titantron begins to show the outside of a hospital with the words "Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center" on the bottom left side. The screen transitions from being outside the hospital to the inside where the camera seems to be walking to a certain location. The camera begins to go down a hallway as doctors and nurses are walking back and forth in that same hallway. The fans in the arena watching from their seats are trying to figure out what's going on as the world heavyweight champion, Danny Diamond, is watching on as well. The camera makes a right turn into a smaller hallway, and as soon as he reaches the end of that smaller hallway, the camera makes a left. Once the camera makes the left he continues to walk down the hallway, until it stops right in front of a room that says "W311". The camera-person opens the door, as you can see someone behind the camera reach for the door knob, as they turn it and open the door. Laying in the patient's bed is none other than the former World Heavyweight Champion, Hitman Alex. The crowd actually begin to cheer as Alex is receiving a huge pop. The look on Danny Diamond's face is priceless as he looks confused and begins to hold his championship belt a little tighter. Alex is covered in the bed's blankets as he has his eyes closed. You can hear the door being closed behind the cameraman, as it wakes Alex up. Alex looks into the camera, and begins to talk.

Hitman Alex: There is nothing in this life that can destroy you but yourself. A couple of months ago, I was coming day in and day out to that ring to prove to everybody that I was the best damn guy in that ring. Whether I lost a couple of matches, or even won, I went every night and gave it my all. I gain heat from it. I gained respect from people. I gained enemies along the way, but I didn't care. I fought and fought, with injuries, until the injuries caught up to me. One of the hardest things I had to do was give up what is rightfully mine. That World Heavyweight Championship.

The crowd begins to cheer as Alex isn't talking in his normal tone nor speed. Sounds like he is really hurt and that's why he's in that hospital bed.

Hitman Alex: Taking several weeks off made me realize how much I miss that title. How much I miss being in that ring whooping some ass. Being here trapped makes someone go crazy. Maybe a little psycho, you know. I actually spoke with Smoke Xtreme and he asked me if I'm ready to comeback, and I kept I wasn't ready. I kept telling him I couldn't go back. But finally I realized that the reason why I couldn't come back is cause my mind told me not to. My mind didn't want to go back knowing that I had lost what I worked hard to gained.

The crowd don't know whether to cheer or not, so they continue to listen on.

Hitman Alex: I felt weak enough to the point where I couldn't watch what was happening while I was gone. I didn't want to turn the TV on because I knew someone else was holding what belonged to me. I was given an opportunity to be part of the King of Xtreme Tournament, and I thought about it hard. After a lot of thinking, I decided that I will be part of it.

The crowd cheers as Danny isn't too happy to hear the news, as Alex's voice and tone begin to get louder and somewhat deeper.

Hitman Alex: I WILL DO ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING TO REGAIN WHAT I LOST. I don't care who or what I have to go through, I'll do it. I don't care if I have to go against Titans, Insane Ones, Brawlers, Warriors, Animals, Protagonists, I Don't care. Whoever has the championship when I challenged for it, will get a beating of their life.

The crowd goes nuts as Alex continues to talk.

Hitman Alex: Someone once told me, Good things come to people who wait, but better things come to those who go out and get them, well guess what?!

Hitman Alex uncovers himself to reveal him wearing a hospital gown with his wrestling boots. Alex begins to take the gown off, and he's wearing his trunks and his Wrestling T-Shirt right under them. The crowd gets even more hype as Alex seems to be healed up. Alex throws the gown across the room as he walks closer to the camera and finishes off what he has to say.

Hitman Alex: They say Diamonds are forever? That's not true. In my world, There is no forever. Better watch out because I'm coming. In just a matter of weeks, I will be standing inside that ring known as the King of Xtreme, King Alex, and Current 4th time XWA World Heavyweight Champion. Believe that.

Alex begins to walk behind the camera as the camera turns and it shows Alex opening his room door, as he is walking away from the room, as he means business.

The crowd seems to be hyped up as the video on the big titantron begins to fade away.

Joey Miles: HOLY SHIT, HOLY FUCKIN' SHIT TED, Looks like we have an angry Hitman coming back.

Ted Cedar: And he looks like he has one goal in mind, and I wouldn't want to get in the way of that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: P9 | Hitman Alex | "King Alex"   P9 | Hitman Alex | "King Alex" EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 10:18 am

Great promo homie, I'm liking this Hitman Alex's face turn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: P9 | Hitman Alex | "King Alex"   P9 | Hitman Alex | "King Alex" EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 10:18 am

ilikewwe11 wrote:
Great promo homie, I'm liking this Hitman Alex's face turn.

Thanks man Smile
Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: P9 | Hitman Alex | "King Alex"   P9 | Hitman Alex | "King Alex" EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 10:29 am

I'm not sure what to think of this. Like, the lines were okay and stuff. I just found the whole "attire-under-hospital-gown" a bit silly. Still a cool promo, though.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: P9 | Hitman Alex | "King Alex"   P9 | Hitman Alex | "King Alex" EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 2:02 pm

I love the fact that he's face now, honestly. So much better than heel Hitman. Funny
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: P9 | Hitman Alex | "King Alex"   P9 | Hitman Alex | "King Alex" EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 3:33 pm

Right, a few things.

My match is the main event. This promo is before it.

You didn't ask for my permission to use Danny.

Don't bump your own promos to get more comments.

Other than that, this was a decent promo. Face Hitman Alex should be interesting.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: P9 | Hitman Alex | "King Alex"   P9 | Hitman Alex | "King Alex" EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 6:56 pm

I lost it when Ilike gave himself a compliment Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: P9 | Hitman Alex | "King Alex"   P9 | Hitman Alex | "King Alex" EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 5:44 pm

I aint bothered ^ lol
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: P9 | Hitman Alex | "King Alex"   P9 | Hitman Alex | "King Alex" EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:01 pm

The bumping thing isn't a big deal. I just find it annoying. >_> But please don't use other people's characters without their consent and keep your promos wherever they are on the card. If you want your promo at a specific part, ask in the promo sign-ups. I can't always guarantee you'll get that spot, if we have plans for it, but still.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg

PostSubject: Re: P9 | Hitman Alex | "King Alex"   P9 | Hitman Alex | "King Alex" EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 9:05 pm

I apologize i really thought it said the promo was after the match, or maybe I was reading wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: P9 | Hitman Alex | "King Alex"   P9 | Hitman Alex | "King Alex" Empty

Back to top Go down

P9 | Hitman Alex | "King Alex"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1