HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hitman Alex "Take me Seriously"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Hitman Alex "Take me Seriously" Empty
PostSubject: Hitman Alex "Take me Seriously"   Hitman Alex "Take me Seriously" EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 10:49 am

Due: Saturday September 21st, at 11:59 PM EDT

Hitman Alex "Take me Seriously" FJBloTX
Hitman Alex "Take me Seriously" Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hitman Alex "Take me Seriously"   Hitman Alex "Take me Seriously" EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 1:54 pm

Hitman Alex "Take me Seriously" VendettaLogo2012v2

As the XWA Vendetta Show starts there is multiple fans on their feet cheering as the camera shows all of the fans in attendance. A lot of fans holding up a lot of colorful and unique signs as they get shown on the big titantron. The camera transitions to the announce table where Ted Cedar and Adam Dennis are sitting behind.

Ted Cedar: Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to X W A's Vendetta. We are here live from the Humphrey Coliseum in Starkville, Mississippi. And we have a great show for you guys tonight.

Adam Dennis: That is correct, Ted. We have an amazing show with surprises in-stored, I'm sure. One of the biggest news to float around backstage in the locker room and on XWA dot com, is the crowning of a NEW World Heavyweight Champion--

The Words "I'll get inside you" follow with some guitar and drum instrumentals play though out the arena as the titantron of Hitman Alex shows on the big titantron.

The crowd begins to boo as they're awaiting for the arrival of the Rising Star Division Champion, and the NEW World Heavyweight Champion, Hitman Alex. After a few seconds, the champion begins to walk out from behind the black curtains and begins to walk down the entrance ramp. Alex is looking directly towards the ring, ignoring the boos and comments from the fans on both sides of the ramp. Alex actually is walking down with a smile on his face as he has the RSD Championship wrapped around his waist, and the World Heavyweight Championship on his right shoulder. Hitman Alex continues to make his way around the ring towards the steel steps as he goes inside the ring, while his theme is still playing & the crowd is still booing.

Ted Cedar: That huge news being the crowning of a New World Heavyweight Champion, and his name is none other than Hitman Alex.

Adam Dennis: Ted, he deserves that championship. He's been in this tournament as well as the whole entire roster, and he just did what any other man would do. Put on some quality matches. He deserves that championship, specially after that brutal First Blood Lone-Wolf Match.

Ted Cedar: Dante Cross and his brother Kriss interfered, Adam. You know it, you saw it. They interfered and caused Axel the match. As a matter of fact, tonight we have Dante Cross one on one against Axel in one of our several King of Xteme matches.

Adam Dennis: Alex was confused as well as everyone in that arena. He didn't ask for help, he just got it because talent such as Dante and Drake appreciate the talent of Alex. And thanks to his own talent he won the tournament to crown a new World Heavyweight Champion, and he did it fair and square. No butts, ands, or ifs.

Ted Cedar: If you say so.

Adam Dennis: Quiet. Shush! Our champion is about to speak.

Hitman Alex's theme begins to fade away as he has a microphone in his hand. The crowd continue to boo even after Alex's theme has faded. Alex smiles as he begins to talk over the crowd.

Hitman Alex: Do you guys like what you see? *Smiles*

The crowd continue to boo, but Alex begins to speak again.

Hitman Alex: You know what? I thought of coming down and actually being nicer to all of you. Because I wanted to thank all of the fans for helping me accomplish this. The World Heavyweight Championship.

Alex's smile begins to face as Alex begins to get louder & have a angry look on his face.

Hitman Alex: I DON'T NEED TO THANK ANY OF YOU. i DID THIS ON MY OWN. I CAME IN DAY IN AND DAY OUT TO PUT A GREAT MATCH AND PUT ON A GREAT SHOW FOR ALL OF YOU, AND WHAT DID I GET? NOTHING.

Alex begins to lower his tone, but keep the angry look on his face as the fans boo begins to lower and fade as they continue to listen to the champ.

Hitman Alex: I came out, busted my ass to become the number one contender for the Rising Star Championship. I had to wrestle for the championship, and on my first defense, I had to face not 1, not 2, but 4 other guys. This business wanted to test me, and they did. They took me to my limits. But it's not over yet. oh no. Now I'm getting blamed for the weird incidents that's happening during my matches.

Alex stops talking as he looks around the arena, but then he starts talking again.

Hitman Alex: You know what I'm talking about. Why did Drake laid down and let me get the victory? I don't know. Why did he interfered against my match with Jaylon? I don't know. Why did Dante and his brother interfered in MY championship match last night? I don't know. But what I do know is that with their help or without, I would of walked out victorious all those time just like every time that I did.

The crowd begins to chant "We Don't Like You" as they follow that by with five claps as Alex stops from talking and looks around,getting more angrier.

Ted Cedar: The fans really expressing themselves tonight. *laughs*

Adam Dennis: What's s funny? These people have no clue on what the word "respect" means. And neither do you, Ted.

Hitman Alex yells over the chant as it makes the fans stop chanting.

Hitman Alex: I DON'T CARE IF YOU LIKE ME OR NOT. I DON'T CARE. I REALLY DON'T.

Hitman Alex continues to talk as the fans listen on, not looking pleased at all.

Hitman Alex: I don't care if you like me or not. All I know that every single one of you have to respect me. You have to respect what I do. Last night when I heard the news that I became the NEW World Heavyweight Champion of Xtreme Wrestling Association, I wasn't shocked. I wasn't surprised. My exact words were, "About Time". Ever since I returned back months ago, at Vendetta 50. I returned to give all of you, your money's worth. I came back to give you an excitement match. I came back for one night only, until I was offered a deal. I was offered a deal to return back full time, which I never signed. That's right, I never signed it. I return though to wrestle again, still not being employed. Eventually after my second match, I decided to sign the contract. I was back. I was officially back for you guys, and what did I get in return? Nothing but disrespect.

The fans beginning to boo, as Alex continues to talk over them.

Hitman Alex: The guys in the back made me feel unwelcome. But it's alright. They were scared and nervous that I was going to take the spot. And I did. I did it. Look at me now. I'm your World Heavyweight Champion. Nobody said I could do it. Everyone said it wasn't mean to me. NOBODY....Took me seriously. Everyone doubted me. All I ever wanted was for people to take me seriously.

The fans begin to chant "You Can't Wrestle" as Alex begins to get more heated. Alex begins to show his anger as he yells "shut up" to many of the fans sitting in the front rows. Alex begins to talk louder again over the chant, as it begins to die out.

Hitman Alex: TAKE ME SERIOUSLY! I'm the one who defeated and proved to everybody why Riley Williamson didn't deserve the Rising Star Division Championship. I proved why he turned the RSD Title and it's prestige meaning to a joke. I brought prestige back to this title. On my first title defense, I defeated four other guys. Not just one, not two, but four. Even the former champion himself. I'm the one who brought attention to the championship. That's right, it was all me. If it wasn't for me, Riley wouldn't have got no TV Time. Axel, Lights, Daniels, people like them wouldn't have any type of TV Time if it wasn't for me. I brought back competition to this division. And now that I'm world Heavyweight Champion, I will bring back prestige to this championship. This championship deserves to be in the hands of someone who isn't going to take it as a joke. It deserves to be in the hands of someone who's not going to leave anytime soon. This championship doesn't need to be in the hands of someone who is just going to treat it like a toy and burn it because they don't get it their way. This championship doesn't deserve to be in the hands of someone who wants to get suspended or fired. Yeah, I said it. This championship does deserve to be in the hands of someone who was a former XWA Champion. Someone who will take care of it. Someone who will defend it day in and day out. Someone who is going to give you your money's worth, whether they like you or not. This championship deserves to be in the hands of someone who will bring attention back to the Main event division. And nobody can bring attention to the World Heavyweight Championship none other than Mr. Center of Attention himself, Me.

Ted Cedar: He has to be kidding, right?

Adam Dennis: Ted, learn how to respect someone. He's our champion. He only wants what's right for the company. This is good for business.

Hitman Alex: I am your Rising Star Division Champion & your World Heavyweight Champion because I'm just that damn good. I hold both of these titles because I can defeat anybody who's at the bottom, and anybody who's at the top. As of matter of fact, nobody is at the top. I'm at the top. And everybody who's trying to climb back up, will fall back down.

Hitman Alex pauses as the crowd boos, but not that loud this time. Alex continues to talk again.

Hitman Alex: I did so much for this company that I'm going to not compete tonight at all. I don't need to put my body on the line tonight for you guys. You guys don't give a crap, and neither do I. I won't compete tonight. As a matter of fact, I won't even compete next week either.

The fans not knowing whether to boo because Alex won't get beaten up tonight, or not to boo because Alex is leaving. Alex gets all serious as the camera gets closer to his face as Alex looks directly at the camera.

Hitman Alex: I don't know how long I will hold my Rising Star Division Championship. I don't know how long I will last as your World Heavyweight Champion. But what I Do know is that I'm not your Elite Hero, I'm not your sexy boy, I'm not your Jack of hearts, I'm not your crimson giant, I'm not your Lone Wolf, or your savior, or your Rated Y2X Superstar. I'm not your Franchise, or no stupid golden eagle. I'm none of that crap. I am your World Heavyweight Champion. I am The Highlight of your night. I am Mr.Center of Attention, because wherever you go or wherever you are, the attention will always go to me. I am your champion, I am your hero, and whether you like me or not, you will respect me.....You will take me seriously.

Hitman Alex smirks as he drops the microphone and stands there for a few seconds before he continues to walk out of the ring and back up the entrance ramp, while the crowd isn't really booing that much since the start of Alex's promo. Alex's theme begins to play as he is walking up the entrance ramp, with a evil smirk.

Ted Cedar: I have to admit, I respect Alex. I respect his charisma, I respect his talent and his abilities, but I don't like when he cheats in his matches.

Adam Dennis: Ted, weren't you paying attention? Is not his fault that Dante, Kris, or Drake interfered. You need to pay attention. Alex is our god. Alex is our king. He is our champion and everyone will soon enough take him seriously. Soon enough everyone will respect him.

Ted Cedar: Alex won't be in action tonight, but we have a great show for you guys. Stick around.

Adam Dennis: He deserves a break, so he should be allow to get one.

After the last words of Adam, XWA Venetta goes to a commercial break as Riley Williamson vs Dwight Lights is up next. One of the first King of Xtreme tournament matches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hitman Alex "Take me Seriously"   Hitman Alex "Take me Seriously" EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 2:01 pm

Aside from the MASSIVE grammar errors, I think this was pretty good. Showed a new arrogant side from Alex. Good job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hitman Alex "Take me Seriously"   Hitman Alex "Take me Seriously" EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 2:03 pm

Abdelrahman wrote:
Aside from the MASSIVE grammar errors, I think this was pretty good. Showed a new arrogant side from Alex. Good job.
Thank you WOO 
And it was kinda rushed, so excuse that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hitman Alex "Take me Seriously"   Hitman Alex "Take me Seriously" EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 2:04 pm

Understandable.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Hitman Alex "Take me Seriously"   Hitman Alex "Take me Seriously" EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 2:09 pm

This was a great piece to read and it felt like a shoot promo at times (by that I mean you've got a lot of stick these past couple of days and I could sense it coming out in this). The message was great and it's delivery was also very nice. It was a simple promo with a simple idea...that simply worked. I've always preferred Hitman as a heel than a face. The best part was when you listed all the top guys off, putting yourself above them all. I liked that dude.

I know I don't proof read my stuff half the time, but you really need to work on what tenses to use when describing stuff. It can really sod up the flow rather badly because a person will naturally start correcting it in their mind...and then forget what the hell they were just reading. I've noticed it a lot, even when you don't rush. But other than that, I liked it and congrats again on the title win Smile
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Hitman Alex "Take me Seriously"   Hitman Alex "Take me Seriously" EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 2:17 pm

Good promo here. Really nice. Although now in character, you've become a target. Not just for you having the belt. So if that's what you were going for, good job.

Telling people to respect you is fighting words.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hitman Alex "Take me Seriously"   Hitman Alex "Take me Seriously" EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 5:17 pm

Great promo iLike. My favorite line of the whole thing was

"Hitman Alex: I am your Rising Star Division Champion & your World Heavyweight Champion because I'm just that damn good. I hold both of these titles because I can defeat anybody who's at the bottom, and anybody who's at the top. As of matter of fact, nobody is at the top. I'm at the top. And everybody who's trying to climb back up, will fall back down."

Also, I'm going to have to kinda disagree with Chilly, I like that the promo WASN'T too "shoot-promo" but more of a regular powerful heel promo.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Hitman Alex "Take me Seriously"   Hitman Alex "Take me Seriously" EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 5:37 pm

I took it as a shoot, for the fact that nobody thought he would be champion when the tournament first started. He wasn't given any chance at all. He was stuck competing for the RSD title and a majority of the time was predicted to lose. Therefore, the promo seemed like it was directed toward the members of this forum and not the fans.

And I thought it was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hitman Alex "Take me Seriously"   Hitman Alex "Take me Seriously" EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 5:42 pm

"I returned to give all of you, your money's worth. I came back to give you an excitement match. I came back for one night only, until I was offered a deal. I was offered a deal to return back full time, which I never signed. That's right, I never signed it. I return though to wrestle again, still not being employed. Eventually after my second match, I decided to sign the contract. I was back. I was officially back for you guys, and what did I get in return? Nothing but disrespect."

Sounds more like he's talking to the fans if anything. But we each take it the way we do, I guess.
I personally liked it cause it wasn't so "shoot-y".

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

PostSubject: Re: Hitman Alex "Take me Seriously"   Hitman Alex "Take me Seriously" EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 5:48 pm

Great job man, this was a solid chunk of narcissism. We should all take Hitman Alex... seriously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hitman Alex "Take me Seriously"   Hitman Alex "Take me Seriously" EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 7:36 pm

Thank you all Smile

And I suppose it was a shoot, since I did call some members out with the following line:

"I don't know how long I will hold my Rising Star Division Championship. I don't know how long I will last as your World Heavyweight Champion. But what I Do know is that I'm not your Elite Hero, I'm not your sexy boy, I'm not your Jack of hearts, I'm not your crimson giant, I'm not your Lone Wolf, or your savior, or your Rated Y2X Superstar. I'm not your Franchise, or no stupid golden eagle. I'm none of that crap. I am your World Heavyweight Champion. I am The Highlight of your night. I am Mr.Center of Attention, because wherever you go or wherever you are, the attention will always go to me. I am your champion, I am your hero, and whether you like me or not, you will respect me.....You will take me seriously."

But on a serious note, take me seriously I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Hitman Alex "Take me Seriously"   Hitman Alex "Take me Seriously" EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:25 am

I meant that it was a worked shoot at times, not an actual shoot. The whole thing was done in kayfabe, but had realistic (backstage) parts mixed into it. It doesn't make it a shoot, as such, it just has parts of what would be a shoot. It was done a lot back in the mid to late nineties. That's why I liked this as it felt from the heart.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hitman Alex "Take me Seriously"   Hitman Alex "Take me Seriously" EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 2:57 pm

Ahhh I get you. Yeah that sounds right.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hitman Alex "Take me Seriously"   Hitman Alex "Take me Seriously" Empty

Back to top Go down

Hitman Alex "Take me Seriously"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1