HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO 7.) Behemath | "Powerball"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PROMO 7.) Behemath | "Powerball" Empty
PostSubject: PROMO 7.) Behemath | "Powerball"   PROMO 7.) Behemath | "Powerball" EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 4:48 pm

DUE: Saturday, January 17th 11:59PM EDT.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

PROMO 7.) Behemath | "Powerball" Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROMO 7.) Behemath | "Powerball"   PROMO 7.) Behemath | "Powerball" EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 12:50 am

XWA Vendetta continues and it had barely been ten minutes before Behemath bursts into the GM Office, slamming both fists on top of the table in an obvious rage, a temperament obviously connected to the double count out outcome.  Behemath, seven feet tall and certainly someone you wouldn’t want to cross in a dark alley, cracks his neck and glares directly forward in front of him.

Behemath
”ARRGHUAGAAARGH!!”

Dwight Lights burst in as well, still spitting out pigeon feathers.

Behemath
”WUUUUUURAAAAHHHH! ONE TWO THREE!!! GAAAARRRGGHHH!!!”

The Big Figured Bastard is clearly not happy, as Dwight Lights nods in agreement.

Behemath
”TEN?! TEEN??! AARRGHAAAGGHHHH!!!”

Dwight Lights ushers his huge ally aside, huffing and puffing, before he himself snapping…

Dwight Lights
”I want a rematch at Evolition, David Copperfield is going to get his cap peeled back.  I swear to god, I’ll kill that Dynamo fuck and his pigeons too, mark my words it’s going to be…”

Behemath
”AAAAARGGGH!!!”

Behemath picks up something and smashes it.

Dwight Lights
”Bloody… BRILLIANT!”

Both Behemath and Dwight Lights leave the room just as suddenly as they burst in, the General Managers chair is actually empty.

And the show goes on.
Back to top Go down

PROMO 7.) Behemath | "Powerball"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1