HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SEGMENT 9.) Azrael | "Reason"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

SEGMENT 9.) Azrael | "Reason" Empty
PostSubject: SEGMENT 9.) Azrael | "Reason"   SEGMENT 9.) Azrael | "Reason" EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 3:00 am

DUE: 11:59 PM Saturday the 30th of August

Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: SEGMENT 9.) Azrael | "Reason"   SEGMENT 9.) Azrael | "Reason" EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 12:35 pm

XWA returns from it’s usual commercial break, and the fans are still electric after witnessing an incredible match between “The Prized Gem” Danny Diamond and “The Silent Protagonist” Rob Chapman.

|Cedar| ”That match was insane! A bout full of emotion! I can’t believe it! It isn’t even our last match tonight! Ace Andrews vs Riley Williamson is coming next, where the winner will be the #1 Contender for the XWA Championship!”

|Miles| ”Calm the fuck down, fatass! It sounds like you’re going to cum at any minute!”

Ted Cedar simply looks at Miles in annoyance and disappointment, while the latter is indifferent as always. A few seconds pass, and the lights die down. At this point, most already know that it’s either a promo, and on rare occasions, a surprise return. Unfortunately for those longing for something unexpected, it’s the former. The titantron lights back up, illuminating the arena. A video package then plays.

The video opens with footage of Azrael’s match against Vladimir Strife the previous week playing on a rather old television. Azrael is sitting in a lotus position, still clad in the same attire as last week as he watches the clip.

Footage from last week wrote:
”As The Sinner’s patience runs out, he winds his arm back and launches a swift right fist. Unfortunately for him, it catches nothing but air, the man seems to have anticipated it, sidestepping to the right. Before the GodKing can strike once more, the man quickly kicks his shin, causing Strife to wobble as he tries to regain balance. The man follows it up, as if in a trance, with a kick behind the same leg’s thigh. The Czar of Scars drops to one knee, prompting the hooded man to back up a bit, then charge right back at his target. He steps on Vladimir’s knee, using it to propel himself up and drive his knee right into Strife’s chin. The GodKing drops down to the ground from the strike.”

|Azrael| ”I didn’t win, true; but I did what I had to do.”

” Vladimir gets up to his hands and knees, trying to get back into the action with it ingrained in his mind that he'll find no reprieve under the rule of the Maniac Unmasked.

"I know your type, GodKing.."

A thunderous sound climbs into the heavens as a boot connects with the Hardcore King's ribcage with enough force to roll him over a full rotation. As he grips his abdomen,  a coughing fit taking hold as he tries to regain the wind knocked from his lungs, Azrael looms over him, maintaining full control over the contest for the time being.

"You prey on the weak, the defenseless.. You slaughter them to build up this image of an indestructable God. I'm guess that without your cheap tactics, you're utterly stumped against anyone who is more than a sacrificial lamb.."

Entropy's Servant presses his boot to Strife's arm and uses it to leverage him over onto his back. He lifts it, pressing his heel down into the miserable countenance of the Czar of Scars and begins to grind it, working over his features.”

|Azrael| ”They ask for a reason for my madness. My so called cruelty.”

” The Bastard Son of Babylon pounces upon his foe, grounding him before raising his arm and bringing down a pointed elbow across his forehead. He follows with a quick succession of them, each one dropping across the break in Vlad's skin and spilling more of it's contents until the man in the zebra-striped shirt intervenes, pulling Azrael off and threatening to disqualify him.

Strife slowly gets back up to a seated position, his cranium throbbing from the thrashing it has taken tonight. Azrael steps into place behind him, hunkering down before pressing his palms against the Barbarian Lord's temples. His fingers wrap forward, nails burying into the torn and tender flesh and digging at it viciously. The GodKing yells out in agony as the fingers pry at his wound, spreading it as blood drips down his face. The referee spots this quickly and begins his count, showing the star he is willing to end the contest if he doesn't give up the underhanded tactics.”

|Azrael| ”They see this as unacceptable. This is only fair punishment . I guess you choose who you favor, and give a blind eye to the wrong things done by them. Have you people already forgotten this? ”

The footage on the television quickly rewinds, only to fade to static.  The distorted mix of black and white lingers for a few seconds. It then starts to clear up slowly, now showing the image of Vladimir Strife against Eric Goodman a few weeks ago

Footage from Revolutionary Wars VI wrote:
” Vlad peels Goodman off of the mats once more as he slips his arm around Eric's head and latches onto one of his belt loops. Using the leverage, he whips Eric into the air before turning and sending him down through the announce table, Ted Cedar and Joey Miles just dodging out of the way of the incoming manager before their station collapses into a pile of pressed wood debris. They attempt to vent their excitement, but no feedback comes from it, some degree of damage having been done to their electrical equipment. Strife watches the displaced commentators as they fidget with their headsets before it dawns on him what has occurred. A smile comes to his face and he makes his way over to Laura Watts, who quickly vacates her seat to ensure she doesn't get in his way as he takes up her microphone.”

|Azrael| ”Every action, every sin, is accounted for”

With that, the first clip shown is crudely spliced in with the first part of footage from Vladimir’s match last week

” The GodKing opens the bag and turns it over, a torrent of glimmering silver tacks scattering about the floor as his opponent's fear begins to show in his eyes. Eric turns to run, but a large step from Vladimir cuts the distance between them enough that he can grab him by the rear lip of his pants and pull him back. He quickly ducks his head under Goodman's arm, popping it up into place so that he can leverage him up and off of his feet before crashing down onto the pile of office supply shrapnel. Maddox's friend screams loudly in pain as hundreds of sharp teeth sink into his flesh, sending him rolling away from ground zero with his back arched and face reddened from the agony inflicted upon him. His opponent rises from the impact and lifts the microphone again, taunting his rivals. “

|Azrael| ”What I’ve done is to simply give the man what he deserves, just as I did with Jerusalem, and those before him.

The footage once again splices up with that of the match last week, showing Azrael beat on his opponent simultaneously as Vladimir slams Goodman onto the tacks

” Vladimir reels back with the weapon as Eric kneels on the canvas, a look of despair in his eyes as he realizes that no one is willing or able to save him tonight. The only man who defended him was locked away only ten feet away and Eric was on his own. Suddenly, Tyson puts his hand up in Vlad's path, stalling him a moment. He reaches into his own pocket and suddenly produces a small, orange object. Smith strikes his thumb across the top, a flame lighting at the top. He brings the lighter up to the tube and, with a whoosh, the fire spreads across the viscous substance covering the top half of the weapon. The glow cast from it highlights the grin on the Behemoth's face as he mouths the words "That's more like it!", then brings the lighttube down across the skull of Eric Goodman. The tube explodes into a cloud of dust, the fire extinguished from lack of ground to hold, thousands of sand like slivers of glass embedding across the flesh of Maddox's friend as the now untethered barbed wire wraps about his head, the barbs sinking deep and clinging onto him. The manager collapses once more, tremors taking hold at the overwhelming agony that racks his body. Vlad tosses the remainder of the tube aside as Maddox pounds upon the bars of his prison, desperate for release so he can aid his friend. “

|Azrael| [i]”Retribution. That’s all it is.”

As Goodman is struck by the flaming, barbed wire wrapped flame tube. The glass shatters, which makes the video abruptly cut to Azrael clawing at the GodKing’s wound. Everything else is put on mute, except for The GodKing’s screams.

|Azrael| ”I may not have won, yes; yet he did not escape punishment. No one can, not even a famed GodKing.”

The video abruptly ends by fading to static. XWA then cuts to commercial

Feedback appreciated :3
Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: SEGMENT 9.) Azrael | "Reason"   SEGMENT 9.) Azrael | "Reason" EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 12:41 pm

Coding got fucked up, too lazy to fix.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEGMENT 9.) Azrael | "Reason"   SEGMENT 9.) Azrael | "Reason" Empty

Back to top Go down

SEGMENT 9.) Azrael | "Reason"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1