HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Rage) PROMO | Clara Blake - "That ass has arrived"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

(Rage) PROMO | Clara Blake - "That ass has arrived" Empty
PostSubject: (Rage) PROMO | Clara Blake - "That ass has arrived"   (Rage) PROMO | Clara Blake - "That ass has arrived" EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 5:19 pm

DUE: Friday, June 27th at 11:59PM EST (UTC -4 Hours)

(Rage) PROMO | Clara Blake - "That ass has arrived" FJBloTX
(Rage) PROMO | Clara Blake - "That ass has arrived" Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: (Rage) PROMO | Clara Blake - "That ass has arrived"   (Rage) PROMO | Clara Blake - "That ass has arrived" EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 8:33 am

(Rage) PROMO | Clara Blake - "That ass has arrived" PjCValD

The show immediately kicks off with a brand new intro video for the returning RAGE! show, which now takes places on the Saturday Night before a Pay Per View. The place is sold out, as tickets for the event were included when buying the Big Ass American Bash tickets, so it's a full house! The fans are raring to go, as we are taken straight to ringside to XWA's commentary team of Ted Cedar and Joey Miles!

Cedar:
"Hello everybody and welcome to the return of Saturday Night RAGGGGEEEEEE!"

Miles:
"I'm angry...I'M SO FUCKING ANGRY! I. GOT. RAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

Cedar:
"And no doubt my broadcast colleague has been waiting all week to say that line, but yes, tonight sees the return of RAGE! here on Saturday Nights before every single XWA Pay per View event! And we're gonna' kick it off with the debut of a young lady that many have been talking about, Joey! She said she would be here and would kick the show off, tonight..."

Miles:
"Apparently this new chick has distinct views about the Divas division here at XWA, so all I'm wondering right now is...when will clothes...be torn off?!"

Cedar:
"Of course you are, Joey...of course you are."

Miles:
"BRING IT ON!"

The show then cuts backstage to the car park area just outside of the arena, where the wrestlers all enter. At first, it looks as though the cameraman might have gone to the wrong area, as nothing happens. However, in the distance, a large black limousine can be seen pulling up into the car park. It's let through the security gates and draws closer to the spot in front of the cameraman. It slowly pulls into place and then the cameraman walks around it, to the left passenger side where people usually come out of limos, right? Once again, a few moments pass by and nothing happens...

Miles:
"Ten bucks says CD Xtreme pops out IN THE SWERVE OF THE CENTURY!"

Cedar:
"HA! OK, even I found that funny..."

Miles:
"...either that or it's going to blow up again."

Unfortunately, despite being awesome, Joey's predictions do not come true. Instead, the door is opened by the driver and all we see are a pair of legs...very fine, shiny looking legs. The cameraman is obviously not capturing this woman's face for a reason (because he's been told not to) as the young woman is helped out of the limo. The camera then pans up and we capture a shot of perhaps the nicest booty XWA has ever seen, as the woman slowly spins around on the spot...

Miles:
"Well...that sure as hell ain't CD Xtreme!"

Cedar:
"You got that right...his behind never looked that good..."

Miles:
"Stop being a perv. That is fucking nice, nice, I have to say."

The young lady then turns back around and the camera reaches her face, capturing a young brunette with captivating eyes looking our way. Wearing the tightest of black dresses that expose a fair bit, the newest XWA Diva then kisses her hand and blows a kiss down the camera, with a smile on her face, before informing the World of what we wanted to hear.

Clara:
"Yes, that ass has arrived!"

Every single male in the arena bursts into a rapture of cheers! The pop for that one single line is rather astonishing, as all the females in the arena are not best pleased with their boyfriends and husbands alike! She then smiles and walks on down to the arena's entrance, where the cameraman drops to one knee and captures an ass level shot of that fine piece of booty. She then opens the door and walks into the arena, where we are taken back to ringside.

Cedar:
"Well...eerrrmmm...welcome to RAGE! everybody!"

Miles:
"Are you fucking kidding me?!"

Cedar:
"...what?!"

Miles:
"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME WIT' DAT' ASS?!"

Cedar:
"Haha! Well I think Clara, whom I presume this is, has certainly got our attention already. The fans seem to like it!"

Miles:
"DAT' FUCKING ASS!"

The males explode into cheers, as the entrance music for Clara Blake hits. They don't even know for sure it's even hers, until the titantron video catches up with the theme and begins to play. Regardless, she was getting that ovation no matter who the hell was coming out. The cheers gets twice as loud when she enters from behind the entrance curtain, swaggering out into the middle of the stage. She stands there and places her hands on her hips, with a smug look on her face. She's liking her first taste of main stream wrestling!

Watts:
"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome...making her way to the ring and her XWA debut....CLARAAAAAA BLAKE!"

Cedar:
"Well Clara is certainly receiving a warm reception here tonight, from the male portion of our audience anyway."

Miles:
"I see you baby...shakin' dat' ass!"

Clara smiles as she begins to walk down the ramp in that unbelievably tight black dress. The pervy cameraman, once more, captures a shot of her behind as she gets to the bottom. Clara looks round and smiles, not minding at all, before she turns back around and climbs up the ring steps, stepping under the bottom rope and is handed a mic from Laura Watts. Perhaps stating her personality rather early, Clara gives Laura a look of death and waves her away, not appreciating her presence. Clara steps into the centre of the ring and holds the mic up, leaning out to the right as she looks around and her theme music begins to fade away. The young lady has a distinctly British accent, one you'd expect from a rich kid in her early twenties...what do you? That's exactly what she is!

Cedar:
"It looks as though Clara is going to address us all here...I think her one sentence so far has got everyone interested."

Miles:
"SHHHHHHHHHHHH! I want to hear what she has to say...maybe she'll talk about DAT' ASS!!!"

Clara:
"Soooo...this is the Xtreme Wrestling Association?"

Clara looks around the arena, as some of the fans begin a "X-DUB-A!" chant.

Clara:
"But ladies and gentlemen, do not adjust your television sets...that ass is indeed here and it is here to stay!"

Miles:
"FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Cheap pop is cheap. However, it is also freakin' deafening!

Clara:
"Now I was offered a contract to come to this company a couple of weeks ago. After much thought, I agreed to it and signed last week. I was then told I'd be the one to open up RAGE! tonight and make my debut. One thing that I've already learnt...yes LEARNT, because I speak the Queen's English, you stupid yanks!"

Cedar:
"Well then..."

Miles:
"WO-OAHHHHHHHHHHH-OK! Now she's treading on thin ice right there...YEAH USA! USA! USA!"

...and just like that, the arena boos the living hell out of this now British invader. So much so, a "USA!" chant breaks out into a rage...HA RAGE...to Clara's disgust.

Clara:
"Oh dear...I say one little word and suddenly you are all booing me?! That's why I almost didn't come to this stupid country, because you people are just pigs! You like me for my ass, but because I'm not American, you suddenly hate me. Typical."

The arena slows down on the USA chants, but the booing is kept up rather well.

Cedar:
"Clara is certainly making friends here."

Miles:
"Eh, I don't hold grudges...if she keeps showing DAT' ASS every week, she can slander this country all she wants. Fuck these people!"

Cedar:
"So much for your patriotism, Joey. It lasted, what, thirty seconds?"

Miles:
"Well, unlike you Cedar, I'm not a racist."

Cedar:
"That's perhaps the greatest thing you've ever said!"

Clara shakes her head at some of the passionate fans in the front row...I mean, this is the Big Ass American Bash weekend after all!

Clara:
"You know what else is typical? This company's so called Divas division. Have you SEEN the state of it?! Before I say anything, though, let me make something crystal clear - I don't say anything behind anybody's back. I say it how I see it and I will damn sure say it no matter what people think. With that said, this Divas division...positively sucks ASS!"

Miles:
"I wish I could suck her a--"

Cedar:
"OK, stop before we get kicked off the air..."

Clara:
"This isn't a division...it's a pathetic after thought of half talented women who should all just stay at home and be in the kitchen! The difference between me and all them is that I have class, respect and dignity...and also this fine booty, which I'll happily stick in any bitches’ face that gets in my way!"

The crowd soon forgets about the USA hate and gives that line another cheap pop, because why not?

Clara:
"I'm going to make one thing perfectly clear, so every woman in that better sit up and listen - this division is changing and it's changing for good. Asstastic Clara Blake has arrived and I am taking the Divas by storm, so I suggest if you've got a problem with that you either put off...or shut the hell up! Now, this segment is over and when I walk off cameraman, make sure to give my ass sufficient TV time!"

Clara then smashes the mic to the ring floor, almost breaking as it thuds away and out of the ring. Her theme music then begins to play, as she raises her hands into the air and grinds her mid-section on the spot, before heading out of the ring and up the ramp. The cameraman does as he is told, while Cedar and Miles are left kind of stunned.

Cedar:
"Well, I wasn't expecting that, I have to say. Clara certainly doesn't mince her words..."

Miles:
"Or DAT' ASS! Wait, was she talking still?! I didn't notice because I was staring at DAT' ASS!"

Cedar:
"OK, OK...we get it...you're in love with her behind already. Move on..."

Miles:
"....errrrrmmm...no...DAT' ASS!"

Cedar:
"Well while Joey continues to ponder on the newest wonder of his World, up next we’re set to hear from the Logging Crew and then we get the action under way as we start the XWA Intercontinental Championship tournament off with a qualifying triple threat match! We'll be right back after this!"

Miles:
"....DAT' ASS!"

The show cuts a commercial break, leaving us with a parting shot of...as Joey would say..."dat ass"...
Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: (Rage) PROMO | Clara Blake - "That ass has arrived"   (Rage) PROMO | Clara Blake - "That ass has arrived" EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 8:48 am

I really enjoyed reading this promo. Great way to establish Clara's personality while being very entertaining. good job
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Rage) PROMO | Clara Blake - "That ass has arrived"   (Rage) PROMO | Clara Blake - "That ass has arrived" Empty

Back to top Go down

(Rage) PROMO | Clara Blake - "That ass has arrived"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1