HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Rage) PROMO | ??? - "My name is..."

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

(Rage) PROMO | ??? - "My name is..." Empty
PostSubject: (Rage) PROMO | ??? - "My name is..."   (Rage) PROMO | ??? - "My name is..." EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 5:32 pm

DUE: Friday, June 27th at 11:59PM EST (UTC -4 Hours)

(Rage) PROMO | ??? - "My name is..." FJBloTX
(Rage) PROMO | ??? - "My name is..." Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: (Rage) PROMO | ??? - "My name is..."   (Rage) PROMO | ??? - "My name is..." EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 11:10 am

Following the previous segment on Saturday Night Rage the viewer is taken to the announce table, where Ted Cedar and Joey Miles sit. In a rare moment of professionalism Miles shuffles a few sheets of paper, attempting to look as though he's taken notes on the proceedings so far. Those few fans sitting behind him know that the paper is really covered by several drawings of anatomically improbable genitalia. This is likely why Cedar is staring straight into the camera as he talks, knowing that a glance to his left will distract him to a disastrous extent.

Ted Cedar:

Well, ladies and gentlemen, this edition of Saturday Night Rage has really been something. I can't wait for the Big Ass American Bash tomorrow.

Joey Miles:

Yeah, well you've only got a day to wait for that. I can't wait for you to shut the fuck up, but I've got the feeling I'm going to be waiting a hell of a lot longer for that.

Ted Cedar:

...Be that as it may, Saturday Night Rage continues now with a special look at one of XWA's newest arrivals. You may remember a mysterious video posted on XWA.com, Joey?

Joey Miles:

Oh yeah, the idiot who posted it on Daily fucking Motion? The only thing that website is good for is looking up the nude scenes from movies. I can show you my playlist on there, if you like?

Ted Cedar:

Er...no, thank you.

Joey Miles

Pussy.

Ted Cedar:

Oh for go..the point is that he invited XWA to meet him at an undisclosed location. He insisted that the company sent a cameraman, and only a cameraman. The footage that we are about to show arrived just minutes ago, so I must apologise if any of it is unsuitable.

All eyes in the arena turn to the titantron, where a short gravel path leading to a door is shown, rapidly growing larger as the cameraman approaches it, crunching sounds accompanying each step. Those watching at home share this view for a few seconds before the video takes up the full size of their televisions (or in some cases computer screens). It is not long before the cameraman has reached the door, and the camera jolts slightly as he re-positions it in order to allow himself to knock. The three booming thuds created by his fist are greeted only by silence, until a soft voice speaks out behind him.

???

Perhaps if you knock a bit harder the door might split, and you won't need somebody to open it for you? Do not turn around.

The camera jolts for a second time, this time due to the unexpected sharpness that enters the voice.

???

I do not wish to be seen. Not yet. I'm sure, of course, that you will have been told to show the people at home what I look like, to "get a good shot" of me. Think, though, on this: would your employers rather get a good look at me, or would they rather that expensive-looking camera got back to them in one piece? I'm sure the answer to that question is quite obvious. If not, then how about this one? Would they rather see my face, or would they rather have to deal with sizable medical bills and the loss of a perfectly good cameraman? Oh, do stop shaking, all you have to do is keep the camera pointed at that door and you'll be perfectly fine. If I see any hint of you turning though, and you won't be able to hold a camera again. Of course, given that you also won't be able to hold anything else a camera would probably be the least of your worries.

Now that that's all cleared up, I believe I should answer the question that will be on everyone's mind at the moment. Yes, I am the man behind that video. It is my voice and my words. What does it all mean? Frankly, I don't have a clue. It's a load of mysterious sounding rubbish designed to get people's attention, and I believe I succeeded in that aim. People know that I am coming to XWA, but that is about all they know. They don't know my name, they don't know what I look like, they don't know what my intentions are. Do I wish to challenge the authority? Do I wish to win a title? Is there somebody that I wish to maim? From this point I could walk into XWA and I could do anything, and nobody would expect it. I like that. I like to keep people guessing.

An invitation was extended to me, asking me to be in attendance at the Big Ass American Bash. I tore it up. I will not make my first appearance at an event with a name such as that. Why is it that the obesity epidemic plaguing this country is being made light of in this manner? Calling an event the Big Ass American Bash is akin to calling it the Jolly Irish Drunken Shindig, or the Massive Australian Crime Wave. The asses of the nation being so large is not a cause for celebration. No, I will make my first appearance at an event more fitting.

I'm sure that this was not the introduction that XWA management wanted. I can't say I care.

Without warning, the camera jerks forwards and drops to the ground, and a cry of surprise from the cameraman is heard. A fourth thud on the door comes from above, and before long a man's unconscious body drops into view, only kept upright by the door behind him, blood dripping from a freshly opened wound on his forehead. A foot briefly appears, nudging him in the chest, but the viewer does not see who that foot belong to.

???:

My god! How boring are you? Pointing a camera at a door for minutes on end? I'm afraid I cannot allow this interview to continue any further. I will allow one more piece of information though.

My name is...

~Fade to Black~
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: (Rage) PROMO | ??? - "My name is..."   (Rage) PROMO | ??? - "My name is..." EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 11:15 am

<3

This was really good. I'm glad to see you back in the fed and I hope you stick around this time. Interesting to see what will come of this character.

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: (Rage) PROMO | ??? - "My name is..."   (Rage) PROMO | ??? - "My name is..." EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 12:01 pm

Oh god, this was really sweet. Funny
Loving this character, for some reason he reminds me of a Batman villain. Maybe Hush? IDK, but sweet. Loved the way you did the whole thing. good job

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: (Rage) PROMO | ??? - "My name is..."   (Rage) PROMO | ??? - "My name is..." EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 12:03 pm

I really like the whole I-do-as-I-please kind of vibe from the char, and his rip on the name of the PPV. Great promo, what's next for this? nervous
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Rage) PROMO | ??? - "My name is..."   (Rage) PROMO | ??? - "My name is..." Empty

Back to top Go down

(Rage) PROMO | ??? - "My name is..."

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1