HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Rage) PROMO | Tyson Smith - "What I am about"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

(Rage) PROMO | Tyson Smith - "What I am about" Empty
PostSubject: (Rage) PROMO | Tyson Smith - "What I am about"   (Rage) PROMO | Tyson Smith - "What I am about" EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 5:29 pm

DUE: Friday, June 27th at 11:59PM EST (UTC -4 Hours)

(Rage) PROMO | Tyson Smith - "What I am about" FJBloTX
(Rage) PROMO | Tyson Smith - "What I am about" Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Xander Cage
Jobber
Xander Cage

(Rage) PROMO | Tyson Smith - "What I am about" Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Rage) PROMO | Tyson Smith - "What I am about"   (Rage) PROMO | Tyson Smith - "What I am about" EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 7:56 pm

Last Chance Saloon begins to play over the speakers of the arena, the fans in attendance begin to boo. Out from behind the curtain walks Xander Cage, in his charcoal grey Herringbone-weave blazer over a white collarless shirt, with a black pair of leather embellished jeans, a pair of Greca and Medusa loafers adorn his feet, his eyes are covered by a pair of Havana wrap sunglasses and a cheesy grin protrudes on his face. He points to the crowd, and smiles even bigger as he over heard saying “No, No, Thank you.” The fans continue to boo, not liking how they are being treated. As the song continues to play Tyson Smith walks out from behind the curtain and stands up on the stage.

Ted Cedar: Xander sure knows how to dress, I will give him credit for that, and you know his client Tyson Smith has to be feeling good about himself getting a win over the returning Greg Samuel. He showed a style that is a bit unorthadox for my taste but it got the job done.

Joey Miles: Are you kidding me? Would you look at the attire Xander Cage is wearing, I mean really, this isn't a damn fashion show, this is a wrestling show, not only a wrestling show, but the biggest wrestling show before the Big Ass American Bash takes place tonight. Damn Tyson Smith doesn't look happy but at least he is dressed a bit more for tonight.

He is in his normal attire which consists of a black vest, over a white t-shirt, a pair of black Hilfiger jeans tucked into black motor cycle boots, his kangol  on backwards and twisted slightly to the right, and his wrap around Oakleys over his eyes. He stands on stage for several seconds before giving the two finger salute as he begins to walk down to the ring. The fans in attendance break out into a chorus of boos that seem louder then before as they don't like the fact that one of there favorite superstars was beaten. Tyson makes his way down,  pushing hands out of his way, growling and yelling at people in the crowd. He climbs the steel steps and enters the ring through the second and top rope. Xander is already standing there and he hogs the hard camera once again before turning his attention to his client. Tyson stands in the ring, makes his way to the nearest turnbuckle which he climbs, standing on the middle buckle, he supports himself and then shoots the two finger salute, this gets the crowd to erupt into another chorus of boos. Tyson drops down and makes his way over to Xander who is standing in the center of the ring with a microphone in his hand. Tyson stands on the left, arms folded, almost daring anyone to come down.

Xander: Ladies and Gentleman of XWA, allow me to introduce myself, since we haven't been formally introduced. My name is Xander Cage and I am the manager of Superstars and champions. Now I know, I know, you peons are thinking champions? Superstars? What kind of drugs am I on as I stand here in this squared circle with this cat in the ring. Let me tell you about this cat in the ring. He is the newest, hottest, meanest superstar to ever step foot into XWA. The BullDawg, Tyson Smith. Now, Now I know you folks are wondering What I am about. You see it's not what I am about, well it is but it isn't. It's what my Client is about, which is why I am out here tonight.

Xander:You see, When I heard that XWA was looking for new talent to help fill it's ranks, it made me happy, because all I manage are winners. Which is why I am the manager of Superstars and Champions. I looked over the roster of talent that was in XWA and not one name on the roster impressed me...looking up and down this roster, I almost fell asleep with all the boring names and no talented superstars that litter this roster. Now there is no need to run down the list, as I would hate to put you fans to asleep. You see being a top flight manager, I saw a golden opportunity to help liven up and freshen the stale roster. I called up my Client Tyson Smith who was working in Japan as a bouncer at one of the local Geisha Bar's and asked him if he wanted to make serious money, wrestling chumps. He agreed and so I signed the contract bringing us to XWA.

Xander:You see, what I am about is Gold, Championships, Big dollar contracts and making my clients happy. What Tyson Smith is all about, well he is all about, breaking bones, spilling blood, destroying things that get in his way and wearing Championships. Tyson Smith is also all about showing this bland talent on the roster that the new kid on the block is going to take over and take as he see's fit their lunch money. Greg Samuels was the first in line to get bit by the Bulldawg, let me assure you though, he will not be the last.

Xander:Tonight, ladies and gentleman you will get to watch my client take on another new comer who has a fierce reputation of being a beast, an animal, some would even say the god who sits on the Mount of Olympus, one Vladimir Tempest Strife in a no DQ match with falls counting anywhere in this building. To determine who will move on and grab the golden ticket into the Intercontinental Championship tournament. I don't know what they were thinking when they booked this match tonight, but my client enjoys this kind of stuff, no rules, no getting disqualified for using weapons and best of all, no apologizing after this match is over and Vladimir Strife finds himself laying on the ground in defeat, as my client gets his hand raised in victory. So as for what me and Tyson Smith are about, well that's easy, in fact you peons sitting in the arena should know what that is but in case you'll forgot I will repeat it. Championships and gold. With that, we are out of here as my client needs time to prepare for tonight's match.

Last Chance Saloon begins to play throughout the arena, the fans boo as Xander and Tyson leave the ring and make there way up the ramp towards the curtain. Tyson once on the entrance way turns to face the crowd before giving the two fingered salute and stepping behind the curtain.

Ted Cedar:Strong words from Xander Cage, and a bit of cockiness from his mouth, hopefully his client can back up those words, though I do believe there will now be a big bullseye painted on Tyson as our superstars will not take kindly to being called bland and boring.

Joey Miles:Are you kidding me? I do believe that was the only thing I liked coming out of Xander's mouth, was how bland and boring our superstars are. How the fuck did he know this, oh well as for his clients match tonight, I could really give a care less as the important matches are going to be taking place on the Big Ass American Bash. Anyways let's get on with our next match.
Back to top Go down

(Rage) PROMO | Tyson Smith - "What I am about"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1