HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Rage) Tyson Smith vs. Vladimir Strife

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

(Rage) Tyson Smith vs. Vladimir Strife Empty
PostSubject: (Rage) Tyson Smith vs. Vladimir Strife   (Rage) Tyson Smith vs. Vladimir Strife EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 5:33 pm

This is an Intercontinental Tournament Qualifying Match
DUE: SATURDAY, June 27th at 11:59PM EST (UTC -4 Hours)
Check the official thread for more details

Last edited by Eeyen on Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xander Cage
Jobber
Xander Cage

PostSubject: Re: (Rage) Tyson Smith vs. Vladimir Strife   (Rage) Tyson Smith vs. Vladimir Strife EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 10:47 pm

Linda Watts:This next match is a no disqualification falls count anywhere match with the winner advancing on to the intercontinental championship tournament. Introducing first from Sighisoara, Romania! Weighing in at 234 lbs. He is known as the Titan Vladimir T. Strife!!!!

Perfection or Vanity begins to play throughout the arena, some of the fans in the arena cheer, other fans hold on wait before Vladimir T Strife makes his way out from behind the curtain, more fans in the arena begin to cheer, before Vlad makes his way down the aisle Tyson Smith charges out from the back catching Vladimir by surprise with a closeline to the back of the neck sending him crashing onto the metal stage. This elicits a crowd of boo's as Tyson stands over the body of Vladimir before reaching down grabbing him by the back of his head standing him up to his feet, he wraps his left arm around the waist of Vladimir, takes his right arm and snakes under the armpit and places it on the back of his neck. Xander is seen standing near by directing traffic, Tyson with ease lifts the smaller man up off the ground as he falls backwards onto the steel stage, Vladimir's neck, shoulders, and back of his head make a hallow thunk sound as they make contact. Tyson lies there for a few minutes and then slowly gets up to his feet as he begins to stomp on the chest of the God King.

Ted Cedar:Well that was a quick start to this match. It looks like Tyson didn't want to wait for introductions to be completed. Did you see the brutalility with which the Bulldawg hit not only the closeline but that half nelson suplex as well.

Joey Miles:Well Fuck! That is a way to make an impact. You know hopefully this match won't be boring as fuck after this hot start.

Xander is overheard screaming and yelling at Tyson to continue the beatdown and don't let up. Tyson stops stomping on the chest just long enough to take several steps back, he charges as he brings his foot back to bring forward for a soccer kick, but finds nothing but air, before Vladimir catches his leg and follows it up with a dragon screw, whipping the leg and Tyson's body in an awkward angle. Xander slowly backs away as he see's the Titan on his feet, before he mounts his body, smiling with a sick twisted smile, begins to reign down left and rights to the face of Tyson, each blow from the experienced wrestler having the desired effect, of bruising the face, Xander has backed away and took off to a corner, like a scalded dog, not wanting any wrath of Vladimir. Tyson's face turns, left and right with each blow, bruises begin to turn into swells. Vladimir stands to his feet  picks up the limped form of Tyson and smiles as he drags him through the curtain, past the walk away and out to the arena. The God King takes Tyson by the back of the head and rams him face first into the wall. Vladimir rams Tyson's head several more times into the wall each time blood splattering. Strife walks with the Bulldawg while still holding him by the head and climbs another set of stairs before he throws Tyson through the doors out to where the consession stands are and a many people who were waiting in line for food, seeing the action spill out to where they are begin to cheer. Vladimir punches Rurouni in the forehead a few times before then grabbing him and sending him smashing against the wall with a thud. The Titan finds the popcorn machine, smiles then pushes it into Tyson  the crowd outside cheers as the popcorn machine begins to whistle and pop.

Ted Cedar:Holy can you believe where they have taken this match, I get it's a no dq falls count anywhere but the concession area.

Joey Miles:Damn it! I was really in the mood for some popcorn too.

Vladimir  grins as he hears the sound of burgers on a grill, he pulls the cart away from Rurouni and pulls him off the wall and walks with him toward the hot grill where some hotdogs and hamburgers are seen cooking. The people at the grill quickly get out of the way. Rurouni though lays an elbow into the gut of The God King which doesn't stop Vladimir from getting closer, Tyson lays a second elbow into the gut of Strife and then a third elbow into the gut of  which causes Vlad  to let go as he doubles over. Tyson  smiles and reaches out for the hot spatula and whacks The Titan across the face causing him to scream as the hot grease splatters and flies all over. Tyson grabs Vladimir  and says "Do you like ice cream? I know I do, what you say we have some ice cream.”

Joey Miles:Holy Shit! Did you see the mark left on Vladimir's face from that hot spatula!? This match is taken a hell of a turn, don't think I have seen a fall's count anywhere match like this.

Ted Cedar:I must say I have to agree with you, I mean popcorn, hotdogs and burgers, and now we having Ice Cream...What's next?

Tyson takes Vladimir's head and slams it into the ice cream bin which causes a little boy to jump back and cry, running to his mother as sweat and blood begins to drip into the ice cream. The cold from the ice cream freezer feels a little bit good to Vladimir from where his face was hit by the spatula, that feeling doesn't last long, Tyson pulls back and slams the glass door down across The God King's  neck, causing him to choke and spit onto the glass. Tyson raises the glass door up again and brings it down across the back of the neck of Strife again causing him to spit against the glass. The Bulldawg takes Vlad out of the ice cream and walks with him to a cotton candy machine. Tyson punches Vladimir a few times and then sticks his head inside the cotton candy machine and rolls his head around inside. The candy from the machine begins to form around The Titan known as Vladimir's head , Tyson pulls Vladimir out who's face is coated in red cotton candy making it almost impossible to breath.

Ted Cedar:Hey partner are you hungry for some cotton candy? I must say this match has taken a most tasteful turn.

Joey Miles:Shut the fuck up Ted, this match has gotten beyond fucking crazy, it is insane!

Xander is heard cheering in the background as Tyson pulls Vladimir down the hall as he struggles to get the cotton candy off his nose and mouth so he can breath. Tyson stops and punches Vladimir a few more times before ramming him against the wall and leading through a set of doors towards the parking lot where a coke machine is set up. Tyson grins and goes to whip Strife into the coke machine but gets it reversed and finds himself thrown into the machine and he hits it with a thud which causes the machine to light up and out pop a couple of cans of coke. Vladimir T Strife goes over and takes a can of coke and looks at Tyson who is slumped against the machine  "Do you like coke? I know I do, and boy am I thirsty. Would you like a drink as well?" The God King then proceeds to take the coke can and rams the bottom of it against the head of Rurouni several times before aiming the can at The BullDawg and pops the top showering him with coke.

Ted Cedar:It's a coke bath!

Joey Miles:Fuck, is nothing off limits?

Vladimir grabs Tyson standing him to his feet, a sign says restrooms and Vladimir walks with Tyson towards the men's room. Vladimir rams the BullDawg's face into a mirror on a wall breaking it. As Vlad goes for a trash can, the BullDawg manages to clear his eyes and face. Tyson notices what Vlad has planned, Tyson spears his opponent then grabs him lifting him up as he flapjacks Vladimir off a sink, then drags him to an empty stall, shoves his head in then flushes the toilet.

Joey Miles:Holy Shit! He just gave him a swirly...I hope nothing was left in that toilet.

Ted Cedar:I am sure the toilet was clean.

Vladimir takes an elbow and drives it up into the gut of Tyson causing him to let off the back of the God King's head which has remnants of wet toilet paper as he stands up, grabs the BullDawgs head and bangs it off the stall door before he drags him to the shower. Vladimir turns on the shower and then shoves Tyson into the shower, takes a bottle of shampoo and smacks him over the head several times. Vladimir smiles as he  then grabs a towel and a bar of soap which he then proceeds to wrap around the bar of soap. The Titan then takes the towel and begins to beat Tyson with the bar of soap in the towel, Tyson feels his face move each time the towel with the soap makes contact. Vladimir laughs as he smashes him a few more times then pulls him out of the shower and throws him through the mens door.

Ted Cedar:Well, I guess he wanted to make sure that his opponent was clean. I don't know if I have ever in my time in XWA seen such a match take the twists and turns this has.

Joey Miles:Are you fucken kidding me, this match is actually enjoyable, though I do hope that it ends soon as we still have the actual pay per view to get too.

Vladimir picks up Tyson who elbows into the gut of Vlad, proceeds to follow it up with a bulldog bouncing Vladimir's head of the concrete. Both superstars lie on the ground blood has splattered on the floor from where Vlad's head hit. Tyson is the first to get up he bends down picking up Vladimir before slamming him into the wall and following it up with a short spear. Tyson then grabs Vladimir by the head, leading him toward a set of stairs, which both superstars begin to climb, Tyson doing the leading as they end up in one of the private suites. Vladimir  gets an elbow into the gut of Tyson as both superstars begin to trade punches in the expensive luxury suites. Vladimir steps inside and grabs Tyson before whipping him against the wall. Vladimir opens up the fridge, reaches in pulling out a bottle of Dom Perignon holding it up before then smashing the bottle off the head of Tyson, Vladimir smiles through a blood stained face as he pulls Tyson  off the glass and turns him around , Tyson out of nowhere drives a boot into the stomach of the God King and quickly turns Vlad around before locking in a half nelson, it takes some effort from the big man but he lifts Vladimir up off the ground hitting a half nelson suplex through the luxury window, the glass shatters into a million pieces as Vladimir's head bounces off the glass and hits on the edge of the suite.

Ted Cedar:Um I think this gives new meaning to no disqualification. Holy can you believe the carnage?

Joey Miles:I want to see that shit on replay! Holy Shit! Was that fucken awesome!

They show a replay of Vladimir T Strife going through the glass from the half nelson suplex. Tyson stands up and falls to one knee looking down at the unmoving form of Vladimir. Tyson slowly picks up the limp, battered form of the Titan and pulls his head under his arm. Tyson then picks up Vladimir turning his body and dropping him off the edge of the luxury box to the crowd below who part causing Vladimir's body to crash onto a bunch of chairs. Fans chant a huge “HOLY SHIT!” Tyson plays to the crowd from on top of the luxury box. The Bulldawg leaves the box, walks down the stairs to the row where Vladimir is laying as the crowd continues to chant. Tyson sees the so called God King and smiles before picking him up blood and cuts, all over his body. Tyson pulls Vlads head between his legs and lifts him up cradling him before hitting a cradle piledriver to the floor. Tyson slowly gets up and then drags Vladimir through the crowd,  down the stairs, tosses him over the guard rail, then throws him into the ring. Tyson then slides in and goes to cover Vladimir hooking the leg. The ref drops to the mat and starts the count, lifting his arm up once and bringing it down, he lifts his arm up a second time, before it slaps the mat, he lifts it up a third time and brings it down for the third time. The ref calls for the bell as Tyson rolls off the body of his opponent and lays on the mat, as Xander appears from out of the crowd and makes his way into the ring to stand near his client.

Ted Cedar:Wow! Just Wow! The match finally comes to an end and I must say I am slightly stunned and in shock by the carnage that was in this match. Both superstars put it all on the line.

Joey Miles:Ted, I know I said I wanted this match to be over, but Fuck! That was a pretty damn good match, and you know my take with most.

Xander helps Tyson to his feet, and both men slowly make there way to the curtain, the fans boo as Tyson finds enough energy to double salute the crowd before stepping behind the curtain.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: (Rage) Tyson Smith vs. Vladimir Strife   (Rage) Tyson Smith vs. Vladimir Strife EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 2:22 pm

This match has been extended by 24 hours.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Rage) Tyson Smith vs. Vladimir Strife   (Rage) Tyson Smith vs. Vladimir Strife EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 8:48 pm

(Tony? Is that you, you giant sumbitch?)

As the time has come for the main event of Saturday Night Rage, we find Laura Watts at the epicenter of the arena, microphone in hand and ready to do her duties of the evening. She raises it to her lips and a silence takes over the crowd, every man and woman seeming to cling onto her every word.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, the following is a no disqualification, no countout contest and is a qualifier match for the Intercontinental Championship tournament. Introducing first, weighing in at three hundred and fifty pounds and standing at six foot, four inches tall... He is the Bulldawg... TYSON SMITH!!"

In cue with his music, the Bulldawg himself steps out from the back, Xander cage, as always, at his side to cheer his client on. Donning his traditional black singlet and kangol, as well as his sunglasses and leather trenchcoat, Tyson Smith looks ready for battle. He makes his way down the ramp quickly, eager to get the show on the road and get a glimpse of the man he'll be welcoming to XWA with his own, unique, brand of Southern hospitality.

Rounding the steel steps at ringside, he pulls off his sunglasses and hat and passes them along to the Manager of Superstars, before scaling the side of the ring and stepping in through the ropes. He's all too happy to lift up his hands, middle fingers extended, to the booing audience, fueling their hatred and bringing him to laugh about the matter. As the crowd takes in the ruthless giant, the lights fade out, plunging the arena into darkness. The P.A. sparks to life, a strange, almost tranquil soundtrack coming through.

"Close your eyes, get ready, one won't stop the flow"

As the soft words of Devin Townsend cut through the hushed arena, the titantron displays the form of the Bulldawg's opponent, Vladimir Strife, from behind. He sports leather wrestling boots, cargo jeans, and a long-sleeved shirt; all black and devoid of any branding, images, or flavor text.

"Console your child, get 'em ready, one more, don't let go"

This line is accompanied by the image of the Romanian pulling his fingerless gloves down onto his hands, one at a time, before clenching them tightly.

"Tonight.... it's you.."

The Barbarian Lord's face fades into sight, just enough to show the ominous scar that runs the length of it's left side, the rest engulfed in shadow.

"Calm your eyes, get 'em ready, one won't stop the flow"

The lyric brings about the sight of the legend putting on the black denim duster he always wears to the ring, taking his time as he buttons each of the additional straps across the front.

"Come on, come on, soul of mine.. you're ready, one more, don't let go"

Focusing upon what is perhaps indeed the soul of the GodKing, the camera displays the silver pendant around his neck, fashioned after the infamous Sword of Mars. The light glints off of it's edges and planes before the screen returns to onyx.

"Tonight... It's soda water, soda water, soda water, boys"

"Soda water, soda water, so.."

As the lyrics go on, a series of text accompanies them, describing the acheivements of the infamous European.

'Winner Of The First EVPW Abaddon's Pit'

'First GHW Hardcore Games Winner'

'GHW Hall of Famer'

'10 Championship Reigns'

'80-3'

The last of these stands out in bright red, a stark reminder to some, a lesson to others, the message the same in either case: this was a man whose legacy stood unrivaled in the industry. In 91 contests spanning 7 and a half years, the GodKing had only been bested thrice and the XWA universe was about to find out why.

The music begins to grow heavier in the background until it suddenly explodes with the scream of Devin Townsend.

"AH, GIMME THAT WINE!"

Clips of the atrocities that have given the Barbarian Lord his moniker begin to roll, beginning with the image of a massive wall of florescent light tubes, bound in a grid on each side of a ring. One side of the makeshift cage erupts into a shower of fine slivers, dispersing like powder as a cruiserweight whose name is nearly lost to time bursts through and down to ringside.

"GIMME THAT ACID!"

A bloodied and battered man sprawled out across the canvas of a ring claws his way toward the side of a solid steel cage as Vladimir steps in and cracks a chain whip across the length of his back with a thunderous report.

"I WANNA LOSE EVERYTHING THAT'S POLICING US AND THEN EVERYTHING MUST BEGIN!"

A familiar face to the XWA fans, Chris Dolmeth, stands alongside Vladimir Strife on the apron of a ring suspended in the air by steel cables. The Adjudicator picks the Sinner up across his shoulders before launching him off and down toward a series of tables below. Vlad grabs him by the head and carries him down with him, the pair crashing through the collection of presswood twelve feet down in horrific fashion.

"AND I WANNA DO HEROIN!"

A steel chair comes slamming down across the cap of a skull concealed by lucious blonde hair, sending the beautiful ring announcer of Vlad's last promotion to the mat in a lifeless heap.

"AND I WANNA DO CRACK COCAINE!"

Standing upon the lower lip of the steel frame around a titantron, Vlad hooks the arms of a Japanese star behind his back. With little regards for safety or second thought, he whips him up and into a front flip, plummeting over the edge with him as he brings him back down to the grated stage with a Tiger Bomb.

"I WANNA LOSE EVERYTHING BUT RELEASE WHY DON'T YOU JUST -"
A thick wooden club comes down across the skull of a massive man known as KingBear, flattening the heavyweight.

"SMOKE THAT FUCKING WEED, BOY! DRINK THE WINE"

Vladimir pushes a ladder with all his might, a masked star almost at the top clinging for dear life as it careens into a bare concrete floor. He slams against it with enough force to send him through a roll, coming to rest in a motionless pile of humanity.

"WEED, BOY, DRINK THE WINE"

A cowbell slams down across the eye of another Asian star - this one younger and trimmer than the other. It is obviously not the beginning of this particular assault, the right side of the man's face swollen and blacken from abuse.

"WEED BOY, DRINK THE WINE (BRING THE PAIN!)"

Once again, a familiar face appears, this time Nicholas Carson, as Strife launches himself off the top of a ladder in ring and drives his boot into the chin of the Momma Carson's pride and joy amidst the vacated chairs of the first few rows ringside.

The music begins to fade away as do the gut-wrenching images upon the titantron, returning the arena to the pitch black that it had started with.

A spotlight comes on, highlighting the position of the lovely Laura Watts as she stands by in-ring with microphone in hand, ready to pick up where she left off before the lengthy pause.

"And his opponent, hailing from Sighisoara, Romania.. Standing at 6 feet even and weighing in at two-hundred and thirty-five pounds.. he is the Czar of Scars... VLADIMIR STRIFE!!"

With the onset of the new soundtrack, the spotlight shifts to the entrance, revealing once and for all the diabolical legend in all of his glory. Vladimir stands at the peak of the ramp, bathed in the floodlight, his furrowed eyebrows and rage-filled oculi undeterred by their blinding power. Their focus seems, almost impossible, dead set upon the GodKing's opponent, whom was unable to even make out his own hand in the expanse of abyss.

Strife begins to make his way down the ramp, each of his steps slow and deliberate, calm and collected, while the endless pit of rage boils beneath his surface. He reaches out to tag the hands of a few of his faithful fans that have made the journey to see his triumphant return, barely glancing in the direction of each as Tyson remains his primary concern.

At the bottom of the ramp, he paces over to the steel steps and ascends them, coming to a stop before the ringpost to shed the infamous duster before stepping into the squared circle. The lights come up as he crosses the threshold of the ropes, revealing the legends size disparity in comparison to his opponent. The men clear the distance between one another, gathering at the center to stare one another down as the bell rings. 

~~~~~~Match Begins Here~~~~~~

The Bulldawg cockily sports a grin, raising his hands up before him to initiate a classic contest of strength for which he is obviously overqualified. Strife shakes his head and steps in, throwing a huge right into the jawline of the younger man and sending him reeling back toward the ropes. Tyson retraces his lost steps swiftly, planting a stiff bicep across the collarbone of the Titan and taking him off of his feet with a short arm clothesline. Vladimir rolls onto his front, trying to catch his breath until the towering pride of Xander Cage throws a hard kick into his ribs, flipping him supine once more. The Juggernaut of Japanese fame bends down, cradling the base of the GodKing's head in his hefty hand and using it to maneuver him toward a vertical stance. The Romanian complies, unable to object to the manhandling, and soon finds himself staring at the lights again as a ball of knuckles finds it's mark upon his cheek and bats him flat. 

TC: "Vlad seemed ready to go right out of the gate, but he kind of fell a bit flat right after.. Perhaps all of this hype about fear and domination came a little premature.."
JM: "Well, you'd be the expert on that one, Oldtimer, but I'll admit that it's pretty sound advice not to go running off at the mouth if you can't back it up. The so-called legend should have kept his ass in the retirement home if this is the best he can muster up."

With his opponent laid out, Tyson takes a moment to show the crowd just what he thinks of them, waving his favorite digit around brazenly. He takes only a moment, returning his attention to the Behemoth with a short sprint, a hop, and a long drop as he extends his leg and drops it across Vlad's chest with a heavy thud. He directs his gestures now at the dazed star, but the misplaced priority leaves just enough of an opening for the Romanian Scourge to strike. He takes hold of the limb and drives it down against his rising knee, slamming it across the side of Smith's joint to torque it uncomfortably. Bulldawg puts distance between them, clamoring to his feet and taking a brief pause to rub at the affected area. Strife begins to follow, but a taste of the bigger man's boot puts him back into place, followed by a barrage of them to his midsection, tendering his core and taking the wind out of his proverbial sails.

Outside of the ring, Xander sings Tyson's praises, telling him that he's "got this" and that none can stand in his way. His client flashes a cocky grin, taking it in as he waits for his fellow competitor to get up. Once Vlad again is able to again get his legs under him, the Juggernaut is already awaiting him. He takes the Barbarian Lord by the wrist with both hands and swings him around, flinging him into the corner with such force that Strife's legs fail him and he falls to his bottom. He lays his head back against the padded second turnbuckle, but his rest is interrupted by a massive heel raining down against the left of his face, causing him to slump over. The Bulldawg follows up with another soccer kick to the solar plexus, sending the Czar of Scars over the lip of the ring's edge and down to the floor with a plop. 

TC: "This is getting just hard to watch. Tyson is mopping the floor with Vladimir and with practically zero resistance."
JM: "It's pathetic, is what it is. Everyone got pumped up for a big finale to the night and now, what do we have? Just some old geezer getting his ass handed to him."

Intent on continuing his destruction, the Georgian climbs out through the ropes and down the steel steps, eyes locked upon his prey hungrily. As he stands level on padded concrete, so does the Sinner, staggering around clumsily until he finds the ring apron and can prop himself against it. Tyson strolls over to the wounded beast, slipping his fingers through his chocolate follicles and winding him back before slinging him forward. Vlad's skull bounces off of the edge of the squared circle and his legs wobble again, but manage to keep him upright. As he stumbles away from it, Smith backs away, stalking him and looking for his next following. When the Barbarian Lord turns to face him, the Bulldawg rushes him and lifts his boot high once more, aimed at the countenance of the King. Strife spins on his heels and leans out of the way of the oncoming sole, darting his arm into the air and slapping the upper portion of it into the undertow of Tyson's patella. The big man's path veers away from the ring, deterred by the uppercut and he finds himself using the guardrail to brace himself. Smelling blood in the water, Vlad follows, stomping upon his rival's calve and driving his tender knee into the barricade. 

TC: "Finally, we see some signs of life in Vladimir Strife, who seems to be targeting the knee of Tyson Smith. There's simply no better way to slow someone down than that and particularly so with a big man like the Bulldawg, whose advantage lies in his superior size and strength."
JM: "Aw, sure there is, you can always knock them the fuck out. That slows someone down pretty effectively."
TC: "Well, I wouldn't hold my breath on that happening. Tyson has more fight in him than that and, by the looks of recent developments, so may Vladimir."

Looking to make good use of his chance to get back into the match, Vlad spins Smith around and cracks him across the jaw with his forearm. The blow hardly seems to phase the Goliath, though, who smiles at the attempt and rises back to his height. A stiff kick to the side of his knee dispels this tough appearance, twisting his grin to grimace and making Tyson hobble away from his opponent in hopes of reprieve. He finds it, but only thanks to his #1 fan, Xander Cage, who steps up to the side of the Titan and swings a low fist into his crotch, dropping him down onto all fours in a coughing fit. The crowd erupts into jeers and Tyson turns back, taking in the handiwork of his manager. His egotistical smirk creeps back into his features as he limps toward the GodKing, following as the he claws his way back toward the ring. The Bulldawg catches back up to the Romanian as he's seemingly trying to disappear into the undercarriage of the squared circle and grabs him by the back of his pants. Unfortunately for the big man, Strife tows a Kendo stick with him and rears it back over his head, catching Smith across the forehead and forcing him to relent his grip. 

JM: "You just can't have a good no-dq match without digging into the arsenal. Time to get hardcore!"
TC: "I guess it would kind of defeat the purpose to not take advantage of the stipulations, but I still don't think it compares to actually wrestling and using skill to beat out your opponent. It's just not the same once it devolves into a matter of who is swinging the bigger stick.."
JM: "Not the same? Hell no, it's better! I didn't come here to see who has more skill, I came here to see someone get their ass kicked!"

Vlad, seeking to realize Joey's dream, presses up to his feet and turns around, painting a broad stroke with the bamboo rod before slapping it across the temple of his oppressor. Tyson flops into the barricade unceremoniously, cuing a few front row fans to tag his flesh in order to tell their friends that they touched one of the XWA stars. With the Juggernaut neutralized, the Hardcore King turns his attention toward his shady handler, his wrath filled eyes staring down Xander as he begins to back away in the interest of self-preservation. Vlad takes large stride after another toward the weasely manager, who begins to plead desperately. Realizing his cries are falling upon deaf ears, Cage turns and takes off, swiftly closing the distance between himself and the guardrail, which he tries to climb over. Before he can clear it, Strife rushes in behind him, clutching the wooden pole at the handle and the center, and rams the top of it into the bottom of the Manager of Superstars and sending him over the rail into the front row, where he writhes and screams in pain. 

JM: "Damn.. Vlad just fucking ramrodded Xander Cage!"
TC: "While I don't quite approve of the method, there couldn't be anyone more deserving."

Getting back to the primary directive, Vlad turns back toward his opponent, only to find him sprinting in his direction. Tyson lowers his shoulder and rams it into the gut of the GodKing, taking him off of his feet and into the steel steps, knocking them out of their standard placement and leaving Strife strewn out across them. The Bulldawg rips the Kendo stick out of the Romanian's hand and tosses it aside, before showing him the tenacity that earned him, in part, his moniker. He clamps onto the Sinner's ear and raises his head, then slams it back down onto the steel with a sickening clang. He goes through the motions several more times before abandoning them in favor of a new toy. He paces over to the announcer's table, making his way around it and picking up a steel chair from the bellkeeper's area. He holds it high over his head, getting back to the Czar of Scars and bringing it down with all of his might. Vladimir only just manages to clear the area before the ring of metal on metal calls out from the impact. He staggers into the guardrail gracelessly, making the most of the time afforded to him by the near-miss. It's not enough though and the clap of steel on flesh emanates from across his spine as his back arcs in agony, his visage twisting hideously at the torment. 

TC: "Oh my god, what a horrific shot from that steel chair! And now Tyson Smith is just pummeling Vladimir with it ruthlessly!"
JM: "Now, THIS is entertainment!"

Vladimir crawls ever closer to the commentary team in the breaks between bursts of pain, looking for anything to help him turn the tide once more. As he reaches it, Tyson relinquishes his weapon, tossing it aside before grabbing the Barbarian Lord by the cranium and tucking it between his thighs. He bends down, wrapping his massive forearms around Vladimir's abdomen, before yanking him up into a forward flip to sit upon his shoulders. Ted Cedar and Joey Miles abandon their post, clearing the way as the Impaler comes back down to Earth, splitting through the middle of the table with a crunch of wood. He lies there in a heap as the Juggernaut towers over him, a satisfied smile spread cheek to cheek as he surveys the carnage he has created. 

Tyson plucks the Hardcore King up from the ground, taking him by the hair and guiding him back to the ring before rolling him in under the bottom rope. Before he follows, he reaches down under the apron and finds something sturdy, pulling it out to reveal a crutch, which he brings with him into the squared circle. As he climbs in, his opponent is beginning to pick himself back up, trying to stand on legs that wobble like those of a newborn deer. The Bulldawg brings the assembly of aluminum rods down across the Barbarian Lord's lumber, sending him back down onto his trembling knees. Another blows from the pipes falls upon his shoulders, bringing Vlad down to his elbows as well. Smith raises the crutch high into the air, when a mule kick from the determined Deity of the Demented pounds against his patella, nearly taking it out from under him. Vladimir pushes back with his other foot, rolling the tip of his boot over to get traction, and presses on to get back to a vertical base. 

TC: "Vlad wisely going back to that knee he's been targeting all match to give himself a little space in this contest. While we've yet to see the real 'umph' that supposedly only the Barbarian Lord brings to the table, I have to say that his technique is pretty sound, Joey."
JM: "That's all well and good, but the same could be said of many other stars on the roster."
TC: "Absolutely.. Maybe this is simply a case of another overhyped superstar.."

Back to an upright position, the GodKing turns back, ducking down to evade the inevitable attempt to take his head off with the crutch. Tyson does not disappoint the expectations of the Czar of Scars, the aluminum amalgam passing overhead with a gust that brushes the hair back from his face. Vladimir slips behind the Bulldawg, spinning on the ball of his right foot before planting the left back firmly against the mat. He presses down with all his might and flexes his muscles in series, beginning with his left foot and calve to the thigh, directing the flow of energy and momentum upward. He pivots at the waist, transferring it through his gut and into the upper right of his torso as Smith is coming back around to face him. The inertia passes through into his bicep as the Barbarian Lord arm suddenly snaps forth like the crack of whip, his knuckles pounding against the stiff upper lip of the Peachland powerhouse. The Juggernaut crashes to the mat with a deafening thud, the enabler turned armament landing harmlessly at his side. 

JM: "HOLY SHIT! That might be the hardest I've ever seen a human being punched in my life!"
TC: "No kidding! Vladimir just laid out Tyson Smith with what he calls the 'Lights Out' and it appears to have done just that to the Bulldawg!"

The Impaler drops down upon Tyson, scooping up a leg as he rolls over, his back to the belly of the beast. Referee Ryu Sanu slide into place beside the men, his open palm slapping the canvas as the crowd screams in unison. "ONE!" Another strike elicits a call of "TWO!" from the spectators, sitting at the edge of their seats to see if this one is ready for the record books or not. A third fall of the zebra-striped official's hand comes and goes without dispute and the heart of the XWA Universe cry out in kind with a "THREE!". The bell sounds off to make the call official as Laura Watts stands from her chair and brings the microphone to her lips again.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the match... VLADIMIR STRIFE!"

TC: "God, that was.. abrupt. That shot just stopped this contest dead in it's tracks.."
JM: "Is that 'umph' enough for you?"

As 'Perfection Or Vanity' strikes up as an exclamation mark upon his victory, the GodKing rolls over to the edge of the ring and sits up, positioning himself in front of a camera. He stares into it with a gaze of pure rage, as if staring into the souls of every member of the extended XWA Universe that are watching the broadcast from home. Before Saturday Night Rage comes to a close, he makes one simple and sweet statement for the world.

"WELCOME TO THE NEW AGE!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Rage) Tyson Smith vs. Vladimir Strife   (Rage) Tyson Smith vs. Vladimir Strife Empty

Back to top Go down

(Rage) Tyson Smith vs. Vladimir Strife

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1