HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tyson "BullDawg" Smith

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Xander Cage
Jobber
Xander Cage

Tyson "BullDawg" Smith Empty
PostSubject: Tyson "BullDawg" Smith    Tyson "BullDawg" Smith EmptyFri May 30, 2014 10:55 pm

Character Info
Name:Tyson Smith
Nickname:Bulldawg
Height:6ft 4in
Weight: 350
Class:Heel
Date of Birth:07/07/1975
Catchphrases:Maybe later

Appearance
Pic Base:Scott Norton
Attire:Black Singlet, basic black wrestling boots with Bulldawg on either side.
Extra Info: Various random tattoos

Entrance:same as above except backwards kangol tilted to the right, Razor pro sunglasses, and long leather trench.
Theme:Last Saloon by Deviant and Naive Ted
Titantron: (Optional)

Example of Entrance:
Laura Watts:Making his way to the ring, weighing in at 350 lbs, from Nagoya Japan, he is the Bulldog Tyson Smith!!!!!!

The arena darkens, causing the fans to stop there chatter and get ready for the next match. Last Saloon begins to play over the PA system, the booming beats fill the arena, the speakers vibrate and thump to the music. Xander Cage comes out from behind the curtain and begins to saunter down to the ring, not far behind him Tyson Smith is seen, his face looks like he is pissed at the world and he slaps at fans hands who try to reach out and touch him.

Joey Miles:Looks like someone pissed in his Cheerios today, you know I wish for once we could get a damn happy wrestler.

Ted Cedar:I think it is more of a I wanna kill my opponent look. But you really can not tell. I do know that this Xander Cage appears to be a cocky son of a gun.

Xander is first into the ring, and his cheesy smile hogs the hard camera before Tyson enters the ring. Tyson makes his way to the nearest turnbuckle, grabbing the top ropes he climbs up standing on the middle turnbuckle, looking out to the crowd he shoots both of his arms into the air before giving a two finger salute. Drops down from the turnbuckle and walks over to his corner as Xander exits out of the ring. The Ring attendant grabs Tyson's jacket, hat and glasses. Tyson turns to face the ring waiting for his opponent.

Strikes:(He works a strong/stiff style common among Japanese big men)
Boot to gut
closed fist to face
European uppercut

Regular Moves:
Brainbuster
Powerbomb
Half Nelson Driver
Death Valley Driver
Bearhug
closeline
short arm closeline
Favorites:
Boot to the face while opponent sitting in the corner
Turnbuckle Powerbomb
Samoan Driver
Signatures:
Lights Out(Fireman's Carry Powerbomb)
Playtime's Over(wrist-clutch fisherman driver)
Finishers:
Trauma(overhead gutwrench into DDT)
Static Shock(double arm hooked overhead gutwrench into a DDT)

Aspirations/Hopes
Hope to accomplish:Beat people up and hold as many titles as possible.

[/Want to do:have fun
Short Term:have fun
Long Term:continue to have fun

Record
Wins/Losses:60/70

Biography
Before Wrestling:Born and raised in Atlanta Georgia to a pro football player dad and a sports therapist mother. Excelled in football growing up and almost made a career out of it till he fractured his ankle in three places while playing for the University of Georgia Bulldawgs. After that he focused on power lifting and working out, while at a power lifting contest that he would eventually win, he was approached by a small Japanese man who was impressed by the size and strength. The two talked and Tyson having never wrestled agreed. He ended up moving to Nagoya Japan in order to train, while there he was put through many paces and trials as he started to hone his skills. The promoter needing to make a big splash booked Tyson in a match well before he was ready. He got the nickname of the BullDawg because of his going to school at the University of Georgia, and having the tenacity of a bulldog. During the match he almost paralyzed his opponent when he hit a DDT and forgot to cradle the guys head on impact. The company went belly up shortly there after and he became known as a hazardous person to be around. He wound up finding promotions in Japan to work for as they were all enamored by his size and strength. Over the years he became a multi champion for various Japanese promotions, and continued to work stiff, till he couldn't find work after accidently breaking the neck of his opponent with a double cradle DDT

While drinking at one of the local dive bars, a skinny cocky man with a cheesy grin approached him. Introduced himself as the Manager of Superstars and asked if he wanted to wrestle. Tyson looked the man up and down, running low on money he figured why the not. So the two struck a deal and next thing Tyson knew he was on a plane headed back to the states to join XWA.

Success/Failures:Being a multi time champion. Almost killing his opponents when he was starting out

I may need to clean this up and fix some things but think I got a decent contract up that is workable.

Last edited by Xander Cage on Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Tyson "BullDawg" Smith    Tyson "BullDawg" Smith EmptySat May 31, 2014 3:27 pm

Surprised you made him 6'4 considering you're almost 7' in real life. Funny

Awesome though, look forward to seeing you write. good job

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Xander Cage
Jobber
Xander Cage

PostSubject: Re: Tyson "BullDawg" Smith    Tyson "BullDawg" Smith EmptySat May 31, 2014 3:32 pm

hahaha when his base is Scott Norton, kind of hard to make him to much taller as Norton was if I remember right 6ft 3in and topped out at his heaviest 370...as of now I believe Norton is down to 330...still a bulk stocky bastard for 52 almost 53 LOL
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Tyson "BullDawg" Smith    Tyson "BullDawg" Smith EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 4:21 am

^Mine's 7' but the pic base is just less than 6' tall Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tyson "BullDawg" Smith    Tyson "BullDawg" Smith Empty

Back to top Go down

Tyson "BullDawg" Smith

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1