HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | Nicole Johnson - "One diva falls, another rises"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PROMO | Nicole Johnson - "One diva falls, another rises" Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | Nicole Johnson - "One diva falls, another rises"   PROMO | Nicole Johnson - "One diva falls, another rises" EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 1:05 am

DUE: Saturday, April 26th at 11:59PM EDT.

PROMO | Nicole Johnson - "One diva falls, another rises" FJBloTX
PROMO | Nicole Johnson - "One diva falls, another rises" Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Nicole Johnson - "One diva falls, another rises"   PROMO | Nicole Johnson - "One diva falls, another rises" EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 6:07 am

*Coming back into the Backstage area we see Christina standing by. Wearing a Red dress that fits her curves and a pair of Red High heels. Her Hair tied up, and Red lipstick. Also wearing Red fingernails which completes her whole outfit. as we get ready to hear who her next guess is.*

Christina:

Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, Nicole Johnson.

*Nicole enters the scene with a smile on her face. Wearing her usual Street attire, Black pants, a Black Tank Top, and to top it off, her dark red wavy hair stretching down onto her back. She is also wearing Black eyeliner and her scratchee on her left wrist*

Christina:

Now lately Nicole, you have been on a Role. Not only have you beaten Rogue last Sunday in your first ever Pay Per View match, but you have several big victories on some of the Divas here. You have Three wins on the veteran Diva, Kaylenna Parks, a win over former Number One Contender Elektra, and a win on former XWA Women's Champion, Wolverina. And just last week you have a win over Alexis Rose. Now, what is going through everyone’s mind is what’s next for Nicole Johnson?

Nicole:

You see lately Christina, for the past year that I have been here, I have proven to everyone watching at home, and every Diva Backstage as to why they call me XWA’s Best Diva. I have proven week in and week out that I am the Best Diva this company has to offer. I have Busted my ass off, perform cautious moves in the ring. As well as do High Flying Stunts that some may say are Risky for a Woman to do. And I have done this all in my XWA Career.

*The Crowd cheers*

Nicole:

Some may say that I am a Adrenaline Junkie for doing this, but I don’t care. Because I do it for the fun, I do it for the Thrill, and most importantly, I do it for them, the XWA Universe.

*The Crowd cheers yet again*

Nicole:

I have proven to XWA Management, to the coo of this company Smoke Xtreme that I can handle anything that they throw at me. I have conquered them all, and you ask me what’s next Christina?

Christina:

Yeah….

Nicole: The Answer to your question is simple, I think it’s time to get some Gold around my waist….

*Cheers can be heard throughout the Arena*

Nicole:

I am coming for the XWA Women's Championship. And at the end of the United Xtreme, whoever walks out with that Championship, whether it is Candice Love or Wolverina, they better know they have a target on their back, and I will be shooting it down, I am coming for that Belt….
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Nicole Johnson - "One diva falls, another rises"   PROMO | Nicole Johnson - "One diva falls, another rises" EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 4:05 am

#PushNicole
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Nicole Johnson - "One diva falls, another rises"   PROMO | Nicole Johnson - "One diva falls, another rises" Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO | Nicole Johnson - "One diva falls, another rises"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1