HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | Nicole Johnson and ??? - "The Return of The Old Faithful Meets Her Match"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PROMO | Nicole Johnson and ??? - "The Return of The Old Faithful Meets Her Match" Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | Nicole Johnson and ??? - "The Return of The Old Faithful Meets Her Match"   PROMO | Nicole Johnson and ??? - "The Return of The Old Faithful Meets Her Match" EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 11:22 am

DUE: Friday January, 9 11:59PM EDT.
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson

PROMO | Nicole Johnson and ??? - "The Return of The Old Faithful Meets Her Match" Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Nicole Johnson and ??? - "The Return of The Old Faithful Meets Her Match"   PROMO | Nicole Johnson and ??? - "The Return of The Old Faithful Meets Her Match" EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 1:18 pm

PROMO | Nicole Johnson and ??? - "The Return of The Old Faithful Meets Her Match" Emerald

Emerald clicks open the email:

Dear Ms. Haverty,

It is with great pleasure that I, Thomas Barnez, Vendetta GM cordially invite you to celebrate the 100th Edition of Vendetta in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, America on the ninth of January 2015.
This is a significant milestone for the company and inorder to commemorate this special edition programme, we would be honoured to highlight the career of one of the company's most well known and well liked Veteran Divas. That's you Emerald.

Your wrestling career within XWA lasted years and we want to remember all your achievements. The Divas Division has changed greatly since you left the company but XWA does not forget what you brought to the division: talent, creativity, beauty, confidence and elegance. You are the only remaining link back to the old days and we here at Vendetta would appreciate if you would make a surprise appearance on our 100th show.

We hope Nicole Johnson, the current Divas Champion and 'XWA's Best Diva'  will interview you at ringside. The best now and the best then how fantastic is that?
I hope you will accept this invitation Emerald and I look forward to seeing you after the New Year.

Kind Regards,

T Barnez

The bell rings and Aoife looks around the empty lecture hall. She gathers her things and gets ready to teach her next class.  What, she thinks to herself. I haven't wrestled in years.

At home later that night Emerald looks fondly at the countless photos of her career that are hung proudly all over her wall on the stairs.

Emerald: Oh look at that. I remember that match against Marissa Fox.

Her eyes flitter from picture to picture.

Emerald: Ouch, that was the night Beth Phoenix kicked my ass for the Women's Title.  Geez the Divas Title didn't even exist at that stage!  How sexy do I look with blood pouring down my face, she laughs. And this is the time that I was in the tag team with Talia Lea. We had a lot of fun. Oh the memories are coming flooding back to me.

I can't believe I'm the only Diva they asked back from years ago. I wonder where Candice Love or Ashley are now? And who in gods name is Nicole Johnson? I haven't a clue who  the champion is these days. I'll have to Google her....

Life is so different now. She begins to think of her current career as a university lecturer. I cherish teaching French, Italian, Irish literature and Spanish. It's great to be able to use my language skills in such a productive way. But if I go back for Vendetta, how will my students or  colleagues react to me?

Well most people remember me as Emerald the wrestler anyway, not Aoife Haverty, it has to be said. You know what I will go back and enjoy the 100th show. I can not and will not deny my former life. I've wrestled for 16 years and I'm not ashamed of it.

...................................................................................................................................................................................................

Backstage at Vendetta, Emerald is greeted by Thomas Barnez and Smoke Xtreme.

Barnez: Welcome back to Vendetta Emerald, it is so good to have you here.

Smoke Xtreme looks Emerald all the way up and down, checking her out like a cow at a mart.

Emerald: Umh my face is up here Smoke. Things never change around here.

Smoke grins. Only thing is you've come back with a few more wrinkles than before but I'd still hit it.

Emerald: Hit what, my fist in your face

Barnez takes Emeralds hand and begins to walk down the corridor leaving Mr. Xtreme muttering away to himself.

Barnez: I'm sorry about that.... vulture. I hope you're settling in ok? Everyone is so excited that you're back. Green-Sparks is back in the building people.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Nicole Johnson absolutely loves being the centre of attention. She feels her happiest being surrounded by fans and Vendetta Superstars that adore her.
Nicole is holding a meet and greet with fans that paid for the expensive VIP seats.

Fan#1: Nicole you are my idol. I love you so much. I've been a fan of yours since forever like OMG. You kicked Polly Pockets fat ass so many times. Geez, the Divas Division has a supreme queen reigning as champ at the moment and I LOVE IT.

Nicole: Say cheese 1...2....3...

Snap snap snap goes the camera for over an hour.

After the meet and greet, Nicole makes her way towards the media room where she promotes her new line of shoes. The journalists seem to lap it all up. Each take home a pair of shoes for either themselves or for their wives or girlfriends. Happy Journos equals fabulous marketing, she thinks to herself.

Nicole Johnson is going places, fast. She is capitalising  on her fame by making a fortune. The Divas Title was only the first in a long line of aspirations that she will accomplish.
Her shoe collection with Christian Louboutin is getting recognition from the editors of Vogue and Elle.  She knew she had an eye for detail but things were going crazily well.

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................

After catching up with Hitman Alex and Xtreme Icon a few guys she used to work with during her time in XWA, Emerald tries to find Nicole Johnson.

She researched Nicole on the web and watched many of her matches on Youtube before coming to the show. Nicole's work ethic and strength impressed Emerald, which wasn't an easy thing to do.

Emerald thought she reminded her of herself in her younger days.
Emerald sees Nicole going into the Divas locker room.

Emerald: Hi Nicole I'm Em..

She gets cut off mid sentence

Nicole: Could you please hurry up and clean this locker room. This place is filthy. I don't know why they pay you cleaners so much if you can't even do your job properly.

She rolls her eyes to heaven and sighs.

Emerald: Sorry but I'm not the cleaner. My name is Emerald. I'm a former XWA Diva and I've been invited...

She gets cut off mid sentence again

Nicole: You're who? I don't recall ever seeing you wrestle around here. Are you a crappy jobber or something?
Or are you part of the stage crew? Hmmm, you want my autograph don't you? That's why you barged your way in here. I will call security you know if you try anything.

Emerald looks startled.

Emerald: Look darling, you're interviewing me in a few hours time whether you like it or not. I'll see you out there ok.

Nicole brushes her hair over her shoulder.

Nicole: You know your name sort of rings a bell now that I think of it. I vaguely remember an Irish Diva on tv when I was young. She was so butch and masculine it must have been you haha, she laughs.

Emerald raises her eyebrow to show her distaste at that last comment.

Emerald: I can't believe I was asked back tonight. It's such an honour to relive my career highlights and be THE veteran Diva here.

Nicole: Isn't being a veteran just another way of saying you're really really old, she snorts laughing. I'm the young blood around here these days.

I rule the roost, I'm the boss lady, the queen bee, the ultimate diva, the champion. Nobody cares what a dried up old has been like you is doing anymore.
You're irrelevant, you're a nobody so get out of my way.

Emerald has had enough of listening to her rubbish and pushes Nicole up against the wall, pins her and grabs her by the throat, her patience being hotly tested.

Emerald: Listen here little girl, I have more dynamism and skill in my baby toe than you do in your wretched career. I watched your matches and you spent more time pouting to the camera than you did wrestling. I may have retired from the business but I can still teach a stupid cow like you a thing or two. You're an attention seeking whore who loves hogging the limelight.

Nicole pushes Emerald away and smirks. She lifts her title directly in front of Emerald's face.

Nicole: Yes I absolutely LOVE hogging the limelight. I was made for this business and do you know why Emerald? I win titles. I am a champion. I am a winner.  That's something you never managed to obtain in this beautiful company of mine. The glory is all mine and glory and praise suit me. I run this division and fat old bitches like you coming back to rehash your glory days won't change that fact.

Emerald takes a deep breath and tries to remain calm.

Emerald: I'm not ashamed of my career Nicole. I'm very proud of what I've done and what I've accomplished. I helped increase the viewership of women's wrestling in general. I put on great matches, had amazing feuds, worked with very creative women and I helped train and encourage new talent coming in.
I was happy and do you know what? I had the best time of life in XWA and I wouldn't change a thing about it. There's no 'i' in team and that's where you and I differ.

Nicole: I don't care about anyone but myself. It's a cut throat industry and I don't care who I have to step on to get to where I want to be.
Emerald, you're the girl next door. I'm the best. You're the bridesmaid and I'm the bride. So why I'd take advice from the likes of you aka a loser. I wouldn't. I just wouldn't.

Emerald: Ok so you know everything about this business and you've been in it 2 years.

Nicole: Yup and been champ for over 170 days right now.

Emerald: Congratulations

Nicole puts her belt on around her waist and starts taking selfies for her followers on Twitter. Lots of pouting and eyelashes flickering follows.

Nicole: I can barely understand what you're saying? Your accent is terribly common. Were you born in a field or something?

Emerald: And your accent sounds like trailer trash so mocking is catching dear. Jesus, you're an insulting cow.
Look Nicole, I don't care what you think about me, my accent, where I come from or my career. or anything else for that matter. I'm not squabbling like school children with you anymore.

Nicole looks at her watch.

Nicole: It's nearly showtime. I need to get ready so please get out.

Emerald: Fine I will. But I don't understand what just happened the last few minutes. I only came to say hello to you in the first place. And you go shit crazy because of that?

Nicole: I am the Divas Champion, I have to BE the biggest Diva around here.

The two women burst out laughing

Thomas Barnez knocks on the door.

Barnez; Glad to see you two ladies getting on well

Nicole looks at Emerald who nods back at her. Nicole realises she's been jealous of Emerald since they started talking. Of course she knew well who Emerald was when they met. Emerald was a big influence on Nicole growing up, but Nicole would never tell Emerald that. But she saw this mega super star, famous veteran XWA Diva as a threat. She didn't want to be shoved aside, tonight of all nights so yes Nicole admits to herself, I was very rude to her.

Nicole: Thank you Thomas yes we're getting on like a house on fire.

Barnez; Excellent. I'll see you two ladies out there

Barnez closes the door and for the first time all evening, the current Divas champion is being friendly towards her childhood hero.
The Divas change into their ring attire.

Nicole: Are you ready for this? Thousands of people cheering for you again.

Emerald smiles, I sure am.

The music starts and Emerald walks out to the sound of deafening cheers. She walks to the centre of the stage and strikes a pose- both hands in the air with her legs Kris-crossed.The fireworks goes off 3 green and 1 gold. She takes a step back and runs down the ramp doing back flips, climbs off the top rope and lands in the centre of the ring in the splits position.

Ted Cedar: Wow Irish eyes are smiling. Look who's back folks. It's Greensparks herself the wonderful, beautiful EMERALD.
This lady's wrestling record is impeccable.
XWA EFED RECORD 11 WINS 4 LOSSES
Wins: Lady M/Jennifer Lane/Marissa Fox [x2]/Talia Lea [x2]/Melanie/Angel Love/ Stacey [x2]/Caprice Starr
Losses: Krista/Helena Bones/Beth Jericho [x2]

As Nicole enters the ring with The XWA Women's Championship wrapped around her waist, a titan-tron mash up of Emeralds career flashes up on the big screen and the fans go wild! Both Nicole and Emerald look up at the Big Screen, examining the Footage being shown as both watch on before the footage that was showing Emerald's career now begins to end and now fades away. The Camera Feed now switches back to the two women standing in the Ring and both Nicole and Emerald look at each other with Smiles. Nicole wraps her arms around Emerald giving her a Big Hug as Emerald does the same. After about a Minute of hugging, Nicole backs away and takes the Strap around her waist off and gleams at the XWA Women's Championship. Holding it in her right hand, clutching onto it. She then looks at Emerald and hands it to her.

Nicole: Here Emerald, you deserve it.

Emerald shakes her head, not agreeing with Nicole but Nicole nods her head slowly before placing the Strap on Emerald's Shoulder and then hugs her again. Much happiness can be seen on the Face of Emerald as the Camera zooms in on Emerald's face several tears can be seen rolling down from her eyes and onto her cheeks. Nicole feels her tears hitting her bare shoulder skin and starts rubbing her back.

Nicole: You, are The Best.

Nicole whispers into Emerald's ear before backing away and applauding at the tearful Emerald. Emerald removes some of her hair which was covering part of her face and pushes it back. Placing a finger over her eye trying to remove the Tears that were coming from her eye and Nicole walks over towards the Ropes, dropping down and rolling out of the ring. She turns back and claps her hands together while slowly backing up onto the Ramp. A huge smile on the face of Nicole as Emerald stands in the middle of the ring mouths the words "Thank You"  and Thanks many of her fans that have truly supported her throughout her Wrestling Career. The Scene fades away with Emerald celebrating with The XWA Women's Championship
Back to top Go down

PROMO | Nicole Johnson and ??? - "The Return of The Old Faithful Meets Her Match"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1