HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

S3.) Nicole Johnson | "I Am The Champion"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

S3.) Nicole Johnson | "I Am The Champion" Empty
PostSubject: S3.) Nicole Johnson | "I Am The Champion"   S3.) Nicole Johnson | "I Am The Champion" EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 5:27 am

Due: Saturday, October 18th by 11:59 PM EDT

Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

S3.) Nicole Johnson | "I Am The Champion" Empty
PostSubject: Re: S3.) Nicole Johnson | "I Am The Champion"   S3.) Nicole Johnson | "I Am The Champion" EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:40 pm

S3.) Nicole Johnson | "I Am The Champion" Amy-Dumas

Coming off of a hot match between Jared Jerusalem and Joey Jobberton at ringside. As that match has come to an end, the camera shifts towards the backstage area where the fans are greeted by one of XWA’s most beloved Interviewer and quite possibly, the hottest Interviewer that XWA has, Christina Clair. Christina gives the camera her most warmest and delightful smile as she raises the mic towards her lips, ready to start the interview and getting ready to give us our very next guest.

Christina Clair:

Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, she is the current XWA Womens Champion...Nicole Johnson.

As Clair welcomes Nicole, the fans holler and clap for Johnson who comes into the view of the camera dressed in street attire. Wearing a silver necklace that sits comfortably on her chest, silver sparkle top that cuts off and shows off her fit stomach and a pair of blue jeans with a sparkle belt that is wrapped around her waist, and with the XWA Womens Championship also sitting on her shoulder as she holds it with her right hand. She looks at Christina and gives her a warm smile.

Nicole Johnson:

Hey Christina!

Christina Clair:

Hey Nicole. Now Two weeks ago we saw you, challenge Polly Pocket to a match at King of Xtreme. But not only just a match, you also offered to defend your Womens Title in that match as well. Now, I’m sure everyone is wondering why? Why put you’re Championship on the line?

Nicole Johnson:

I’ll answer that question with truth Christina. You see, ever since winning this Championship back in May, I felt that I was on top of the world. I felt like a little girl that just woke up on Christmas morning and just opened her very first Christmas gift and the fans, they just made it even felt more important because had it not been for them, I honestly felt like I wasn’t going to get to where I am at today. I hold that night, where I won the XWA Womens Championship with soo much pride because not only did I win this clean, but also won this after months of scratching and clawing to get to it. I worked my ass off to get to this belt Christina and to be honest...I see that in Polly Pocket. I see a girl whom, came through the same system that I did, worked through and overcome the same obstacles as I did. We both have had similarities in our careers. We both started Undefeated. We both have beaten the same people that were on the roster. But one thing that separates me from her is that I…

*Raises the XWA Womens Championship off of her shoulder and holds it close next to her face and gives a slight smirk to Christina*

Nicole Johnson:

Am the current XWA Womens Champion. And come this Sunday at King of Xtreme, I will still be Champion. You know, one thing I can tell you why I am excited to defend this belt, this XWA Womens Championship is that lately people have been coming to me, people have been asking me, Nicole, why haven’t you defended you’re championship yet? Why have we yet to see you on TV? And I see this as an opportunity. A opportunity to not only prove and show to the world that not only is Nicole Johnson is the best XWA Diva in the world but to show that Me and Polly can put up the greatest Divas match that XWA hasn’t seen in a VERY long time. It isn’t just about that either, oh no. I am a fighting champion. And as a fighting champion, I seek not only the best opponent for myself and for my championship, I pick someone who I see is the best thing going right now and Polly is just that. Not all Champions pick their opponents because they are scared. They are scared because they don’t like challenges but for me, I like challenges. I separate myself from the pack. And I just prove that two weeks ago when I made that challenge.

*looks at her Championship and grimaces a bit*

Nicole Johnson:

The Ashley Sky’s..The Angel Love’s..The Jennifer Runnels..The Diana Valentine’s..The Kisame’s all have held this Championship and I am here to prove that I...Am the Best Diva in XWA. That I, am better then them. And for One hundred and fifty one days I have yet to prove that. And I intend to show the world that I am come King of Xtreme, the Best Women wrestler to step through those ropes and step inside that ring. Polly better get ready because this time,  I don’t intend on keeping my guard down. This time, it won’t be just another walk in the park, another slide down the Rainbow for The Fairy Princess. Because She will be getting the very best of Nicole Johnson and rest assure, this Championship is not leaving me.

*The Screen now goes to fade and now we now get a close up view of Laura Watts as she now is standing in the middle of the ring, getting ready to Introduce us our very next match of the evening*
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson

S3.) Nicole Johnson | "I Am The Champion"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1