HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | Nicole Johnson - "A Time of Celebration"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PROMO | Nicole Johnson - "A Time of Celebration" Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | Nicole Johnson - "A Time of Celebration"   PROMO | Nicole Johnson - "A Time of Celebration" EmptyMon May 19, 2014 3:32 pm

DUE: Saturday, May 24th at 11:59PM EDT.
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PROMO | Nicole Johnson - "A Time of Celebration" Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Nicole Johnson - "A Time of Celebration"   PROMO | Nicole Johnson - "A Time of Celebration" EmptyWed May 21, 2014 4:40 pm

*Coming back from Break, we see the camera’s already set towards the Announce Desk as Ted can be seen trying to organize the form of Paper’s that lies infront of him and Joey, well being Joey of course as he takes a Sharpie marker and takes the Cap off before drawing on the Sleeve of Ted’s Black Suit. Ted gets annoyed by this and looks at Joey.*

Ted Cedar:

Can you please Stop it!

Joey Miles:

No, I can not.

*Someone behind the camera tells Joey and Ted that they are back from break and Ted looks at the Camera’s lens while Joey can be seen continuing to draw on his Sleeve.*

Ted Cedar:

Well, welcome back to Vendetta, and as we try… Can you please stop it!

*Joey laughs as he puts the Marker down and looks at Ted.*

Joey Miles:

Ah, oh god..Hahaha!!

*Continues to laugh*

Ted Cedar:

The nerve of some people…

Joey Miles:

Ahhh, you should’ve seen your face Ted!

*Mocks the way Ted Reacts as he Jumps back on his Chair repeatedly with his eyes widely open*

“Love Passion Energy” By Big Johnson plays throughout the Arena and after about a few seconds, Nicole Johnson comes out and walks to the centre of the Stage with the Women’s Title wrapped around her bare naked waist, wearing a Black Top that cuts off towards her Belly Button, a pair of Army Jeans, and a pair of Shoes-Nike preferably. She greets the Arena with a Smile before taking the Belt off her waist and raising it above her head. The Crowd cheers even more before she sets the Title on her left Shoulder as she begins to walk down the Ramp*

Laura Watts:

Please welcome your New XWA Women’s Champion, Nicole Johnson!

*Midway through the Ramp, Nicole goes towards her left and greets some of the Fans as she extends her right arm out clapping her hands with those who have there hands out before she goes towards her left and climbs up the Steel Steps. She walks on the Side of the ring before stopping in the middle. Turning her back against the Ropes before she poses with the Belt. She then turns around and arches down, going inbetween the Top and Middle Rope, entering the Ring before she walks towards the corner, climbs the Turnbuckle and raises the Belt again, but this time with one hand as she is given a Standing ovation*

Ted Cedar:

Looks like the People of North Carolina are happy to see Nicole Johnson as Women’s Champion.

Joey Miles:

You know, It’s really Fucked up that Nicole is our new XWA Women’s Champion. I wanted Candice Love to still be our Champion!

Ted Cedar:

It was a tough battle between the two ladies, but all it took was one mistake, and Nicole Capitalized on it.

*Nicole drops down with both feet hitting the mat before asking the ring crew for a mic. One of them hands her one and she takes it. She walks towards the center of the ring and settles the Title back onto her Shoulder as her Theme now begins to die down. Her Brown Hazel Eyes looks at the Crowd and she can’t get over it. She takes the Belt off yet again and raises it with one hand while doing a slow 360 turn to where she stands as she gets a louder reaction. She turns back to where the Camera is at and tears can be seen running down her eyes. Her eyeliner can be seen now below her eye as she tries to wipe it off with her Thumb with her four fingers wrapped around the lower half of the mic.*

Ted Cedar:

That young lady must feel like she’s on top of the world right now.

Joey Miles:

I still think it was a cheap win…

*Trying not to choke up, she tries to swallow her emotions while raising the Mic up towards her lips*

Nicole Johnson:

You guys…

*Still Cheering her on, Nicole looks down and her hair falls along with her, off of her shoulders before she gathers herself and kicks her head up. Her hair infront of her eyes as she tries to push it off. We see her warm Smile yet again, “Nicole” Chants starts to erupt and she begins to speak.*

Nicole Johnson:

Thank you for the warm welcome. I, uhh, still am trying to get over from last night but...Thank you.

*They Cheer*

Nicole Johnson:

last night became a reality for me. Not only did I win my first main Pay-Per-View match, but I also defeated Candice Love. And I also won this Belt this…

*Raises it with the Mic still next to her lips*

Nicole Johnson:

This, XWA Women’s Championship!

*Put’s it back on her Shoulders while they cheer*

Nicole Johnson:

I know that lately I have been on a roll, I have been running down shot on every Diva that there is on the Roster. I have held these wins against me. and I treasured them but last night was a true and defining moment for me. All those years of watching, all those years of training, finally paid off.

*They Cheer*

Nicole Johnson:

You know, four years ago I would train my ass off each and every morning, and then during the night I would come home, sit on the couch and tune in to see Vendetta. I would see the then current XWA Women’s Champion, Angel Love.

*They Cheer as she mentions Angel Love*

Nicole Johnson:

Yeah, I too, am still a Fan of hers. I would see her take on Candice and Carissa, better known as The Diamond Twins.

*The Crowd Boo’s as Nicole mentions the Twins that use to be hated by the XWA Universe.*

Nicole Johnson:

No, but you see I like the Twins. They are very gifted Trashtalkers and I like the way that they would talk trash, and back it up at the same time. And you gotta admire that not every wrestler of Diva can do that.

*They Still Boo”

Nicole Johnson:

There’s also another certain Diva that I admire and every Monday night I would rush home...Well, maybe not rush technically, but she has just returned recently to the Company.. I think some of you may know her she goes by the name of Talia Lea.

*They Cheer as they hear yet another love that they like*

Nicole Johnson:

She would prove each and every Monday night that she was no ordinary pretty face and she would wrestle well. And I’ll be glad one day, to face her. Whether it will be a Regular Match, or a match for the Title that is comfortably sitting on my Shoulder. Now I know some of you are wondering what’s next for Nicole Johnson and I’ll tell you. Candice Love… I know you are watching right now with your New Boyfriend and I know you are scratching and itching that Red hair of yours on getting your hands on me. And winning this Title back. But honey, you tell me when and where, and I’ll gladly put this up for grabs. And I’ll gladly beat you again. This is my run as Women’s Champion And I will not allow this Roadblock to take me down and not this early. After I beat Candice Love, I will continue on being the Best Diva this company has to offer. And I will continue on being the Best XWA Women’s Champion that this Championship has had. So to all Divas watching from the back, whether if it’s Candy Kane, Alexis Rose, Nova, or even Wolverina. Be ready, because I am not gonna you all to take this.

*Raises the belt*

Nicole Johnson:

From me!! And if you think you are, Well then, you must be high or taking cold medicine. I am the Best Diva in the world and simply put, whoever wants a shot at me, or whoever Management decides to put me up against, they best be ready to bring me there A game.

*Nicole drops the Mic as her theme begins to play again. Raising the Belt above her head and glaring at the Camera’s lens giving it a distinctive look before she walks towards the Ropes, arches down and goes inbetween the top and middle rope before jumping the Ring apron and starts to walk up the Ramp.*

Ted Cedar:

The Women’s Champion is giving a fair warning to the Divas watching from the back.

Joey Miles:

Giving them a fair warning? Please, she is not even a Threat…

Ted Cedar:

Well, you can’t say that Joey. She has been undefeated as of late, and now that she’s the New XWA Women’s Champion It’s gonna be a hard time for a Diva to take her down.

*Nicole, who has made it to the top of the Ramp, turns around and gives the XWA Universe one more look before walking to the back as the Scene now fades to Black*
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson

PROMO | Nicole Johnson - "A Time of Celebration"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1