HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | Nicole Johnson & Polly Pocket - "The Challenge"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PROMO | Nicole Johnson & Polly Pocket - "The Challenge" Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | Nicole Johnson & Polly Pocket - "The Challenge"   PROMO | Nicole Johnson & Polly Pocket - "The Challenge" EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 5:35 am

DUE: Saturday, October 4th at 11:59PM EDT.
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PROMO | Nicole Johnson & Polly Pocket - "The Challenge" Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Nicole Johnson & Polly Pocket - "The Challenge"   PROMO | Nicole Johnson & Polly Pocket - "The Challenge" EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 5:34 pm

After a match between James Carlisle and Kendrick Bayne, we return from a brief commercial advertising XWA’s next PPV, King of Xtreme. The Fans are anxious to see what lies next as there is yet more to come. Though, the next thing that comes up next hasn’t really been Advertised as much as the other Matches have. That being because they are King of Xtreme Matches. We get an unexpected theme that hits the PA System…

The Proclaimed XWA Best Diva stands in the middle of the stage with the XWA Womens Title wrapped securely around her waist. With her hands sitting comfortably on her hips, he beautiful red hair hanging freely on her shoulders, whilst wearing a pair of tight blue jeans and a pink T-Shirt that reads in white bold letters “Breast Cancer Awareness Month” With the logo right beside it. Obviously, to help promote Breast Cancer Awareness month and wearing some type of Eye Shadow make up that can be seen beneath her eyes. A little grin can’t help but come across her face, as she can’t help but love the reaction she is getting from the san diego crowd. She begins to walk down the ramp.

Ted Cedar:

And welcome back ladies and gentlemen, and oh my god, look who it is!

Joey Miles:

It’s Nicole Johnson! Our XWA Womens Champion! We haven’t seen her since Candice announced her retirement.

Ted Cedar:

Correct. But I wonder why she is coming out here.

Joey Miles:

To show the world that the XWA Divas Division is still growing strong. And, to show that Nova is still back there with those Big Tittles of hers. Please god, let her come out…

Reaching her way down to the bottom of the rope, before making her way to the steel steps and climbing up on them, into the ring. She bends under the middle rope and makes it inside and walks over to Laura Watts whom, hands her a mic before exiting the ring. Nicole’s theme starts to fade out, to which her name is chanted over and over again replacing the noise level. Nicole looks around at the Crowd and admires the Cheers she is getting before raising the mic towards her lips.

Nicole Johnson:

Boy, does it feel good to be back!

Gets a loud pop, but not the one she was just receiving a couple of seconds ago.

Nicole Johnson:

Ya know, it wasn’t to long ago that I made my presence known here. Actually, believe it or not, it was this exact same building to where I made my debut. Here, in XWA. And throughout the year I have had a lot of great matches here. I even was undefeated at one point defeating the likes of Blair Matthews, a Diva who is a veteran of the Company, Kayleena Parks.  and A former Women's Champion, Wolverina. And throughout that span I was able to prove not only to the world, but to the people watching from the back and to the Divas locker room that I, was one tough chick to mess with and that I, was able to hold my own ground. To all of this, it was only until the last year of September that I would get the news that I would no longer be needed as the Divas Division was spawning in Talent, there wasn’t enough energy, or desire of women wanting to become wrestlers and the veterans of the Divas locker room was dropping like flies. To this time, throughout those last two or three so months I sat home. Wondering and pondering what would my next step be. Whether or not I should fight somewhere else or just sit home and do nothing. but it was just only until in late December that I would get the call that I was needed back and the Divas Division was beginning to come back up. So how could I say no? And so I came back, defeated a few other Divas to get myself more well known and it was only in late April that XWA Management decided it was time to give me a shot at the Womens Title…. I had a match with quite possibly the best opponent I’ve ever had to face for the belt, Candice Love.

The mention of Candice Love gets a very decent pop from the Crowd

Nicole Johnson:

I beated her And low and behold, Three months later and I am still your Women’s Champion. I have proved to everyone that being called XWA’s Best Diva is just no ordinary nickname and it is something that is true. But….There is just one more Diva that I need to face and I know that she is backstage watching from the monitor and so, Polly Pocket. I know you're back there as me and you do share the same locker room and I’M CALLING YOU OUT! Come on Polly….

Nicole looks back at the Tron and waits for the arrival of Polly Pocket. Pacing back and forth while Nicole begins to mouth the words “Polly” Seeing this through the Tron, The San Diego Arena begins to chant Polly  with Nicole as she rocks her fists. It isn’t too long however until…

“Pocket Full of Sunshine” by Natasha Bedingfield begins to play through the Speakers and the fans rise to their feet cheering. Polly Pocket comes out skipping onto the stage dressed up in her usual blue and white themed fairy attire, with her tutu also on her. She blows out some fairy dust before skipping down on the aisle way. Making it to the bottom of the ramp, she walks towards the ring steps and climbs up on them before bending on the middle rope and entering into the ring. She walks past Nicole as Nicole just gives her a Smile and takes the mic from one of the Technicals that hands her one through the middle rope before turning back to face Nicole and walking towards her with a glittery smile as she raises the Mic towards her mouth.

Polly Pocket:

You called?

Nicole Johnson:

Yes, Yes I did called you out here and for a reason. You see, the last time that me and you fought was on Vendetta 82. To which, was your debut here in XWA.  And you were just lucky enough to walk away with the win. Since that night, I have held a grudge. Not a grudge against you, nor not a grudge to them, the fans. I held a grudge against myself because on that night I thought I wasn’t at my best. I felt that even though you did manage to win against me, I didn’t give you my best. And so, that is why I am gonna offer you a match. A match that you, truly deserve and one that they truly deserve. At King of Xtreme, I want to face you...And I’ll gladly put my Womens Championship up on the line.

The fans cheer as they hear about the potential Divas Match, but Polly gives off a confused look, not knowing whether or not if this is one of Nicole’s tricks or, she is just playing with her

Polly Pocket:

Okay…..And what’s the twist?

Nicole Johnson:

There is no twist, There are no tricks, Why I want a match against you? It’s simple. You have beaten me fair and square 1, 2, 3 in the middle of the ring and you did it cleanly to which, I respect you.  I just want payback against you from that. Polly, I want to even the score between us and I think that the people here in San Diego want this to happen. So, what do you say? Are we on? Or are you a scared little fairy who can’t leave her hatchet?

Polly grins and walks closer to Nicole. Here eyes, staring down right onto Nicole’s like two beeming lasers shooting through a wall and places her arm out.

Polly Pocket:

...You’re on.

Nicole places her arm out and shakes Polly’s hand. Polly smiles and turns, trying to leave Nicole but Nicole hand remains holding Polly’s. Still gripping her hand, she pulls the Sparkaroo back and pulls The Tinkerbell closer to her. Both touching chest to chest. And they both give off  a stare to each other. Nicole raises the mic  between the two of them  and near her lips.

Nicole Johnson:

I’ll see you at King of Xtreme.

Nicole drops her mic and gives Polly a smile, letting go of her hand and starts to walk towards the ropes, dropping down and rolling underneath the bottom rope and begins to walk up the ramp. Polly turns back and looks at Nicole as Nicole now claps her hands with the fans that are reaching out before backing away and looking up at the Tron and seeing Polly look at her. Nicole turns back and looks at Polly, pointing to her and mouthing the words, “I got you’re number”  Polly shakes her head in disagreement and signals to her waist gestering that she will have the Title around her waist. To which, Nicole just giggles and shakes her head as the screen now fades to black.
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson

PROMO | Nicole Johnson & Polly Pocket - "The Challenge"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1