HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Rage) PROMO | Polly Pocket - "Pocket full of sunshine"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

(Rage) PROMO | Polly Pocket - "Pocket full of sunshine" Empty
PostSubject: (Rage) PROMO | Polly Pocket - "Pocket full of sunshine"   (Rage) PROMO | Polly Pocket - "Pocket full of sunshine" EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 5:25 pm

DUE: Friday, June 27th at 11:59PM EST (UTC -4 Hours)
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Carson
Jobber
Nicholas Carson

(Rage) PROMO | Polly Pocket - "Pocket full of sunshine" Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Rage) PROMO | Polly Pocket - "Pocket full of sunshine"   (Rage) PROMO | Polly Pocket - "Pocket full of sunshine" EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 9:33 pm

The camera followed Polly Pocket as she strolled through the arena's lobby area which was jam packed with fans clustered around the concession stands and merchandise booths. She fairy skipped along wearing a glittery pink outfit with cute tutu, and carried a sparkly wand in her hands. Her long blonde hair flowed in tune with her, pink highlights tipped at the ends. Though a woman of small height, she quickly became the center of attention among the multitudes assembled in the area.

Ted Cedar: "Look, it's Polly Pocket! Tinkerbell's in the house!"

Joey Miles: "She looks awfully cheerful. I guess I'd be cheerful too if I had beaten the Divas Champion in my first match."

Ted Cedar: "And she was an honor graduate at the University of Glitz with a major in Sparkledom. There's not a whole lot to be sad about if you're her. She's living the dream."

Joey Miles: "Come to think of it, she actually looks just like the chick we saw in the Nicholas Carson therapy session. What was her name?"

Ted Cedar: "Ms. Moreau. I was thinking the same thing but maybe it's just a coincidence."

The crowd swarmed her like bees to honey. The camera lost sight of her for a moment but caught her again as she climbed atop the concession stand. Tossing the wand up like a maestro to an orchestra, she led the cheering and clapping and whistles the people treated her to. "Tinkerbell" did a fairy prance down the length of the stand and grinned so glamorously that even her teeth sparkled. She then bent over, the wide eyed food stand worker behind her getting a good look up her tutu, and blew a fairy kiss left to right so all could partake in her affections. The fans were smitten and started to simmer down at her behest. A horseshoe formation surrounded her and parents shuffled their star struck children to the front as she spoke in her adorable little fairy voice. So seductive and sincere.

Polly: "Thank you good and upstanding people. You have filled me with mirth. If you missed my victory over Nicole Johnson last week, my name is Polly Pocket. I am from the Fairy Forest, east of the river Bliss, last in the line of my kind. I have come to give you tidings."  

She lowered herself to one knee so she could get closer to the kids. Her voice took a different inflection, like that of a person telling a spooky story over a campfire.

Polly: "There's a terrible man with a hideous scar fast approaching. XWA doesn't know the danger he poses but I do. I have seen into the future and know what will come of him and this place at his macabre working hands. Spread the word. Warn everyone as I have warned you."  

The man she spoke of is Vladimir Strife. The adults murmured to each other, already knowing him who she told of, but the children are left a little scared. Her voice brightened up as she stood and smiled again, giving them some relief.

Polly: "I bring good news though. He will not stand. We will defeat him. But first I must face obstacles of my own. Tonight I fly into battle against a queen of ladders from the Euro quarters. Kahlan. She is a lady of mystery to all but few, and I am one of the few. She is tenacious as she is talented and will be a hard one to topple. Yet by the powers invested in me by the seven elders of the fairy realm I will emerge victorious, lest I lose my wings. Hmmpp! I also warn you of a Captain Hook of sorts in XWA."

People started saying "Pirate" and she affirmed with a nod.

Polly: "Don't be deceived by him. There is nothing good about a pirate. It's only a matter of time before he pulls his hook out and gets you in the back. They only want one thing. Booty. This puts me in a vulnerable position since I have the most sought after and treasured......................"

She suddenly ripped off her tutu to reveal ridiculously tight pink shorty shorts and snapped her head to the side seductively. Then she did a slow turn and pose to show off her sensationally sculptured turd cutter.  

Polly: "Booty in all the lands and seas."

The men whipped up the cat calls and requested more flesh to be seen. She ignored and continued on with her diatribe.

Polly: "So I'm counting on all of you, my little bedazzlers, to watch out for him. If you see him lurking near me let me know. Yell at me. Throw things at me. Do what you need to do, because if he boards my ship looking to pirate it, I may be screwed. Will you help me my little glitterbugs?"  

It was unanimously agreed verbally and by applause. The camera turned away for a moment to show the reactions of the gathering, then when it spun back to Polly she blew out two handfuls of fairy dust over everyone, making them all glitterly.

Polly: "Under this scared fairy dust we have a pact that shall never be rescinded. Now eat and drink all you wish from this booth, I'm footing the bill tonight."

The atmosphere became festive as she did a cute curtsy bow and fancy front flip off the platform. Once more the camera lost sight of the 5'1" Dynamo in the crowd.

Joey Miles: "Free food? Fuuuuuuck yes. I'll be right back."

The scene went to black with Ted trying to yell at Joey to get him something too.

Out Of Character: Figured I'd give you a shout out in this promo Vlad. Give you so more hype. Didn't think you'd mind.
Back to top Go down

(Rage) PROMO | Polly Pocket - "Pocket full of sunshine"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1