HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

S5.) Hitman Alex | "It Doesn't Stop Here"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

S5.) Hitman Alex | "It Doesn't Stop Here" Empty
PostSubject: S5.) Hitman Alex | "It Doesn't Stop Here"   S5.) Hitman Alex | "It Doesn't Stop Here" EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 3:05 am

Due: Saturday, April 12th at 11:59 PM EDT

S5.) Hitman Alex | "It Doesn't Stop Here" Empty
PostSubject: Re: S5.) Hitman Alex | "It Doesn't Stop Here"   S5.) Hitman Alex | "It Doesn't Stop Here" EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 1:42 pm

The show returns from a commercial break as the cameras begin to show Hitman Alex backstage. The fans don't notice it until it shows on the big titantron. The fans being to cheer as they see Alex, one of their favorites right now. Hitman Alex looks serious as he begins to talk.

Hitman Alex: These past few several months I been trying to go after the person who was responsible for the loss of what was rightfully mine.

The crowd are so excited that they start the "WHAT?" Chant.

Hitman Alex: That guy will not be named, but he took my World Heavyweight Championship. Him and his boyfriend took what was mine. And ever since that day, all I been trying to do was get it back.

Crowd: WHAT?!

Hitman Alex: All I been doing is work my ass day in and day out to get to the top again since I have fallen.

Crowd: WHAT?

Hitman Alex: I have fallen straight to the bottom.

Hitman Alex: From fighting nobodies to being attacked by a giant to getting injured.

The camera back up a little bit to show the wrestling bandages Alex has been wearing ever since Vendetta 74.

Hitman Alex: I been hurt but still forced to compete, and I have.

Hitman Alex: And I won.

Hitman Alex: And I just been told that I'm getting a chance at the World Heavyweight Championship at the United Xtreme Pay-Per-View

The crowd cheers while some of the crowd goes "What?".

Ted Cedar: WHAT? This is major news. WE have our main event

Joey Miles: He don't deserve jack shit.

Hitman Alex: And although I don't have a problem with you, Maddox, I don't like you. I don't like you cause you have what I want. You have what used to be mine. The World Heavyweight Championship. I will take what's rightfully mine that. This time is my chance. This time is my time. And I don't care who or what I have to go through to get it. I don't care if I have to fight a bunch of Mexicans. I don't care if I have to go through monsters. I don't care if I have to go through legends.

Hitman Alex begin to raise his voice as he takes off the bandages around his waist.

Hitman Alex: I don't care if I have to climb a ladder, or put someone through a table, or escape a cage. Whatever it might be, I WILL BE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION AGAIN!

Crowd cheers.

Hitman Alex: So watch out, Maddox. It doesn't stop here.

Hitman Alex smirks, but he says one last thing.

Hitman Alex: This is just the beginning of the Hitman Alex Era.
Back to top Go down

S5.) Hitman Alex | "It Doesn't Stop Here"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1