HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2. Danny Diamond vs. Jeremy Paisley

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
StraightEdge Rurouni
WTF Its StraightEdge
StraightEdge Rurouni

2. Danny Diamond vs. Jeremy Paisley  Empty
PostSubject: 2. Danny Diamond vs. Jeremy Paisley    2. Danny Diamond vs. Jeremy Paisley  EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 11:02 pm

The Hall of Famer Attempts Glory Once More!
Jeremy Paisley vs. Danny Diamond
RP Limit: 5000 words
Due Date: Wednesday August 14, 2013 11:59 CST (GMT - 6)
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: 2. Danny Diamond vs. Jeremy Paisley    2. Danny Diamond vs. Jeremy Paisley  EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:16 pm

Danny Diamond Blog - #1

Jeremy Paisely...A legend? No. A joke. What has he ever accomplished that was meaningful? A Tag Team Championship reign in some unknown company. A Hardcore Championship reign in a horrid company. And a Hardcore Championship reign here, in XWA. But that was before this place got any talent. Me, that is. Back when the likes of Megaman, the likes of Mack, the likes of Hall ran things. Pathetic. Nobody in this God-forsaken place can touch me now, let alone back then. I have bigger concerns than this Jeremy Paisley. Like Nick Legend and the XWA Championship. That'll be the easiest Championship of my career. And you know what? I'll do it without Mirage. I keep seeing him. In my dreams. Even clear as day when I'm awake. It's like he's trying to send me a message. Like he's trying to tell me that I need him. That I won't be okay without him. I call bullshit. He's nothing more than a figment of my imagination now. I never needed him and I don't need him now. Hold on, I hear something. Let me go check what it is.

I've returned. I don't know what it is I just heard. It sounded like a scream of some sort, but there's nobody in this house with me. Strange. Regardless, as I was saying. I'm going to be just fine without Mirage. I don't need him in my life dictating things. I have a child now. I lost my father a month ago and my son was born on the same day; almost at the same exact second I got the call saying my father had passed away. He did it. My father died from injuries suffered at the hands of Mirage. I can't imagine with that psychopath would do to my newborn son or even my girlfriend Kandi. He's...Oh, hold on. I hear something again. What the fuck could that be?

Alright, I definitely saw something this time. I don't know what's going on, if I'm just imagining things or somebody is in my house. I keep hearing screams and when I went downstairs, I clearly saw somebody. He or she jumped out of my window and when I went to look outside, this person wasn't there anymore. Is this Mirage playing tricks with my mind? I can't let him get to me. He's gone. He just has to be gone. I got rid of him. I can't deal with mind games right now. I've got way too much on my plate as it is. My career. My family. My life. Maybe I'm just tired. I have been up for over 24 hours now, after all. I haven't been able to sleep much lately for some reason. Yeah, I bet that's it. I bet I'm just tired. There's nothing more to it than that. Wait, shit. I heard another scream. Forget it, I'm not going to look. It's just a figment of my tired imagination...There it is, again. Fuck. It sounds like a girl's scream. A very familiar voice, but I can't quite put my finger on...Kandi! It's Kandi's voice!

Somebody is about to pay. Kandi was supposed to be in Florida. I found her tied up in the downstairs bathroom, blood cascading down her face. She's not talking. She's hysterical right now. Whoever did this, I swear to God, I will find you. I will find you and I will fucking kill you. You don't ever lay a hand on my girlfriend. I don't know if this is some sick, psychopathic fuck trying to mess with me and my family but...Wait...Daniel. My son is with Skye in Reno. I have to go, now. But believe me when I say this; somebody is going to get hurt. Very soon. I'll find you, motherfucker.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg

PostSubject: Re: 2. Danny Diamond vs. Jeremy Paisley    2. Danny Diamond vs. Jeremy Paisley  EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 10:16 pm

Return of an Icon

Jeremy Paisley was in the men’s locker room getting prepare for his up coming return match in just a short while. Paisley finishes tapping up his wrist up and begins to do stretches for the match. Paisley looked in good shape and should put on one hell of a show later.
Jeremy gives himself a couple of pump up smacks across the face. Then he heads to the door to make his way to the entrance way. But as he opens the door, waiting on the other side to get an Interview with the returning Hall of famer, Brain Johnson.

Johnson: Long time no see Paisley. *Has a smirky smug grin on his face* Ready for your 50th come back?

Jeremy: *Chuckles and pats Johnson on his shoulder really hard, almost knocking him over* Brain, you are looking great. The drowned rat look is good on you.

Johnson: *yanks away from Jeremy, his holds onto her hurt shoulder.* Alright, enough with the jokes.

Jeremy: Enough with the jokes? Well I guess I will be seeing you later than.

Johnson: Oh Hardy har har. *he brushes himself off and straighten up* Alright Paisley, what makes you think this run won’t end like all the other ones? What makes you think you have what it takes to even make it anymore?

Jeremy: *Knows Johnson is trying to get under his skin, he won’t like this guy get to him* This run might end the same as the others, but no matter how the run ends, being in that ring, being in front of those people…It’s like coming home. I love that feeling more than anything.

Johnson: Well I bet it’s a nervous feeling when you go against a real star. *the smirk back on his face* Danny Diamonds is a guy who has done something that you could never do, and I bet never will do…become a world champion. You heard everything he said about you and he is right. A joke…a has been. A Hardcore champion in a horrid show, a tag team champion in

Jeremy: *grabs Johnson by the neck collar of his shirt, staring daggers into him. He wanted to slam Johnson’s head into the wall. However, he doesn’t. He lets the shaking Johnson go, even helps him straighten out his suit.* I heard everything Danny said about me. But what I also know is that he isn’t focusing on me. His focus is on Nick Legend and on his girl. Danny needs to learn where I come from. I come from ETW and TCW, two of the most ultraviolent companies in the world. I’ve been to war with guys like him. Guys like Michael Wright, CJ Wright, Maddox, D-Dangers, Alex Firecracker. But the difference between him and those guys, I have respect for them and they had respect for me. And do you remember how those matches turned out? We always laid in the pool of our own blood. Now think about this, I don’t respect Danny…I don’t like Danny. If you saw what I could do to people I do respect…just picture what I am going to do to someone I don’t respect. Danny is stupid to underestimate me in this…and it will cost him.

Jeremy is about to leave, but he quickly comes back for one last thing.

Jeremy: They say Diamonds are forever…With Danny I don’t see a Diamond…just fools Diamond.

He leaves this time, ready to give Danny a war tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2. Danny Diamond vs. Jeremy Paisley    2. Danny Diamond vs. Jeremy Paisley  Empty

Back to top Go down

2. Danny Diamond vs. Jeremy Paisley

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1