HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Revenge) 2. Jeremy Paisley vs. JHalc

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
StraightEdge Rurouni
WTF Its StraightEdge
StraightEdge Rurouni

(Revenge) 2. Jeremy Paisley vs. JHalc  Empty
PostSubject: (Revenge) 2. Jeremy Paisley vs. JHalc    (Revenge) 2. Jeremy Paisley vs. JHalc  EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 7:12 pm

The Main Event vs. The Icon
JHalc vs. Jeremy Paisley
RP Limit: 5000 words
Due Date: Wednesday August 28, 2013 11:59 CST (GMT - 6)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Revenge) 2. Jeremy Paisley vs. JHalc    (Revenge) 2. Jeremy Paisley vs. JHalc  EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 2:04 pm

Paisley arrives at the arena very early in the afternoon. Most of the wrestlers are still at their hotels or at the gym. Paisley’s always been one of those guys who comes early to the arena. He likes to walk around the building, gathering his thoughts and think about stuff. Paisley is wearing jeans, a XWA T-shirt and hooded leather jacket. Jeremy grabs his bag from the back of his truck and makes his way to the building.

When Paisley approach nearer to the building, he see the long line of fans waiting to get in. Most if not all of them are wearing some kind of XWA merchandise. He see fans with a Razor Xtreme shirts and Minkaro shirts. A fan with a Danny Diamond poster and he see a little kid with a Ryan Hall action figure. Just to name a  couple of things. However, out of the large amount of fans lined up, none of them have any Paisley merchandise. Jeremy is pretty familiar to seeing that. Even in his best days, Jeremy was always under the shadow of the top guys. People wanted to buy Caleb Spires shirts, Michael Wright shirts, the newest Red X toy. Rarely did Paisley see anyone with his shirts, posters or action figures.
Some of the fans in line looked his way as he walked up to the front doors, none of them get excited or anything about him. Some wrestlers would get upset that people may have forgotten about them or have never even heard of them. However to someone like Jeremy this was a sign that he needed to win people back and try to win over some new fans as well.

Paisley heads to the back of the arena were the locker rooms, snack arena and training rooms are. Paisley was looking for the white board that has down all tonight’s matches. Paisley had no idea who he was facing, that normally happens a lot and it drives him a little mad.
When he finally finds the white board, he reads what tonight’s ppv line up is. When he reads the second match, he gets a smile on his face. Tonight he was facing Jhacl. This wasn’t some johnny come lately guy, no this was a former world champion, one of the bigger names in the company. Paisley has seen the Jhacl in action, he knows what the guy capable of doing. Some of Jhacl’s actions aren’t normally obeying the rules of the match. So he’s got to keep his eye on Jhacl as much as he can, so doesn’t pull anything dirty.  

Instead of going to the Locker room, Paisley decided to go into the main ring arena. He saw the titantron was already set up very nicely, the ring crew was finishing up putting the ring together, and the pyro was getting set up.
Paisley made his way to the stage, to stand and just look around. Standing on this stage was something Jeremy loves. But what he loves more is standing on the stage and 1000’s of fans are cheering. Tonight was big night for this brand, it’s very first PPV and Jeremy gets to be apart of it.
Back to top Go down
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: (Revenge) 2. Jeremy Paisley vs. JHalc    (Revenge) 2. Jeremy Paisley vs. JHalc  EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:37 pm

Off-Camera
August 17th 2013 [11:18 AM]
Richmond, VA - On The Move - Jay's Apartment
(Revenge) 2. Jeremy Paisley vs. JHalc  Hvuo3k

JHalc:
My mom was a real nice lady

Jay is sitting in the passenger seat of Parker's new car. The way that he is sitting looks uncomfortable. With one knee pushed into the dash, and with his back actually placed half against the back of the seat, and half against the passenger door. Technically, he is facing Parker just as much as he is the front of the car, but there isn't nearly enough space to make it comfortable, especially given the bucket nature of the seats.

-Parker-
I don't care.

Parker's eyes were focused on the road. His hands tightened around the wheel as he knew that Jay was going to continue despite his lack of interest.

JHalc:
Come on, don't be like that. I mean real nice. Almost to the point where she had to be stupid. She just had that kind of blind faith in people that you can't help but admire.

-Parker-
I don't care.

Jay looked up, and noticed that Parker was glaring at him out of the corner of his eye. If Parker was wondering why the conversation was destined to continue, he only need consult his own rising blood pressure.

JHalc:
Which is funny.... I mean she was always running into problems head first, with only blind faith that everything would be ok.... She was an entertaining to see in action.

Parker made a hard left hand turn that slid Jay back into his seat. It was comforting knowing that he wasn't just staring Parker down anymore.

-Parker-
Why are we talking about your mom? Can we not just sit in silence until we get there?

JHalc:
No.

The answer came almost before Parker could finish asking the question. Jay saw it coming.

-Parker-
Why does everything have to be "fun"?

This time Jay didn't even get to start his question before Parker had an answer for it. Jay was always pressuring him about making these kind of journey's "fun" even if it meant at Parker's expense.

JHalc:
Why does your life have to be so boring?

-Parker-
... because I like it that way.

The GPS on the dash beeped and got Parker's attention. He had hated the condescending voice that came installed on it, so had Jay reprogram it just to beep when there was a change of direction. It was ironic that the man trying to force conversation was the one that had stopped the inanimate object from speaking. This time it wasn't because they were making a turn, or needing to change lanes. It was beeping because they had arrived at their destination. Parker pulled off to the side of the road and looked up at the building to his left, and then to Jay.

JHalc:
Home sweet home.

He moved to get out of the car, and Parker grabbed him by the shoulder, stopping him.

-Parker-
You expect me to believe that this is really the place? You have more money put away than I do. This is the projects man.....

Jay couldn't help but laugh.

JHalc:
That is the single whitest thing I have ever heard you say. You afraid or something?

-Parker-
Nah, it ain't like that. More like "what the fuck were you thinking." This isn't your style.

Jay seemed to consider it for a second, and Parker thought he was on the verge of actually agreeing with him for once.

JHalc:
On the contrary, I think this is exactly my style.

Jay pulled his arm away and stepped out of the car. Parker killed the engine and checked his side mirror before even thinking about opening his own door. Once he saw that the coast was clear, he stepped out and carefully closed the door. Jay noticed Parker's soft touch with the door, and immediately slammed his own. For a second, he saw the fire burn in Parker's eyes, but it faded quickly. Parker's ability to deal with his shit was getting better by the day.

-Parker-
You have a house in San Diego. I mean I should know... I trashed it.

JHalc:
Yea, and to thank you for that, I moved to Richmond, so that I was only three hours from you. Then when you were busy being beaten by Blyss Lockhart overseas, I stole your car and crashed it into a tree.

Parker felt his eye twitch at the mention of his totaled impala. He had just bought it and pimped it out before Jay got a hold of it. He hadn't even driven it a thousand miles, and then it was gone.

-Parker-
You don't have to remind me.

Parker came around the car and Jay lit a cigarette, while looking up at the building.

-Parker-
Two questions: What floor? How much stuff?

Jay had said he needed to move all of his stuff out before the end of the day. Who knows how long the owner had actually given him? He couldn't be trusted to tell the truth about anything, even the simple things.

JHalc:
The first floor, three doors down from the office. I should be able to get everything by myself.

-Parker-
Then remind me again why I am here?

JHalc:
Have you seen this place? I could get stabbed in a place like this.

-Parker-
That's racist.

JHalc:
No. It's racist that you thought I meant by a black person.

Jay took one last hit from his cigarette and threw it on the ground. He hadn't even smoked half of it, so Parker didn't even know why he had lit it. There had only been a handful of occasions that Jay actually smoked in front of him. It was a habit that Parker was never meant to understand. The two men walked towards the door. On either side of it were a group of kids. None of them could have been older than fifteen, and the youngest was probably somewhere in the neighborhood of ten. Jay came within a few steps of them and pulled something from the front pocket of his pants. He turned on his heel just a arm's reach from the door and threw something at Parker, that he only caught out of instinct, and maybe a little luck.

JHalc:
BLACK MAN WITH A GUN EVERYBODY RUN!

Parker looked at the object he had caught and noticed that it was indeed a handgun. It had been scrapped all to hell on the outside, any markings were long erased, it was doubtful that it would even fire. He turned it in his hand, and realized that something was off about the weight. However, he then noticed the scrambling children, and snapped back to reality, tossing it on the ground as Jay laughed hysterically while leaning against the door. Parker immediately dropped the weapon, but it was too late. The kids that were standing around were long gone. Jay surged forward, almost reaching the weapon before it hit the ground, and then wincing really hard, and looking away once it hit the ground.

-Parker-
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!

JHalc:
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?!

They both sounded equally irate. Jay carefully picked up the weapon by the handle, and held the barrel away from them. He gave it a hard shake, and then let out a heavy sigh of relief. Parker was still staring at him with hate filled eyes, but couldn't help but be slightly curious what it was that Jay was so angry about.

JHalc:
You can't just throw these things on the ground man. You could have hurt someone. The trigger spring is real loose. It can literally go off for like... no reason.

-Parker-
Then why the hell would you throw it at me?

Jay opened his mouth, but then shut it. If he was honest with himself, he would have to say that he hadn't really thought about that beforehand. That would have made a normal person feel guilty. This was Jay we were talking about though. It only made the situation funny to him.

JHalc:
Did you see the looks on their faces? Man that was priceless.

-Parker-
Yea. Priceless. Pretty sure it was also a felony.

Jay carefully put the handgun back into his pocket and turned back for the door. He turned the handle and gestured for Parker to go through.

-Parker-
.... like I would trust you to stand behind me....

He considered Parker's words, but couldn't come up with a retort worth saying. Jay pushes the door hard into the wall behind himself and then steps through the open doorway. The door starts to close, and Parker considers waiting outside. Just before it gets out of reach, Parker grabs it and steps through. Jay is already at the end of the hallway, fiddling with a door handle. The doorway above reads "Maintenance" with ignites Parker's curiosity.

-Parker-
What are you doing?

Jay has something jammed into the key slot of the handle. He squares his shoulders to the door and takes a step back. In on swift motion he kicks the object into the handle, shattering the locking mechanism within. He pulls the object from the door knob and throws it to Parker. He catches it easily, its a black metal chopstick, probably just thin enough to fit through the slot. Jay looks at him with a smile on his face.

JHalc:
I forgot my key.

-Parker-
So you shatter the lock on a maintenance door? What good is that going to do?

Jay turns back to the door knob, and grabs the handle before shooting another sarcastic grin at Parker.

JHalc:
It wasn't about the lock....

He pulls on the knob, and it comes off easily. Parker can see that the stick went all the way through, and kicking it had knocked the knob off the inside of the door. Jay reached into the empty hole, and pulled the chamber out, popping the door open.

JHalc:
I loosened the screws on the inside a few weeks ago when he left the door open.

Jay goes through the door and opens a cabinet on the wall and starts tinkering around in it. As Parker approaches the doorway, he sees that the cabinet is filled with keys. One for every apartment in the building, and at least two dozen others that went to various locks around the building. Before Parker can get a good look, Jay finds the one he is looking for, and pulls it from the hook, before slamming the cabinet closed. He turns to the door, and motions for Parker to get out of his way. The big man obliges, and steps away while Jay picks up the door knob off the floor. He closes the door and carefully positions the knob so that it appears to be functional.

JHalc:
See? Just like new.

-Parker-
For some reason I don't think your landlord will see it that way.

JHalc:
Former* landlord, and who cares, I will be long gone before he can blame me. Likely, he will think it was whatever black man that was wielding a firearm and scaring the children outside.

-Parker-
You mother fucker....

JHalc:
Think they recognized you?

Parker sat there for a second contemplating it, but shrugged the thought off. Even if they did recognize him, there is no way that anyone would believe those kids. Likely everyone thought he was already in New York, which he would have been if not for this stop.

-Parker-
Can we get this shit over with now?

Jay was already down the hallway and had stopped just short of a door that was left ajar. He pressed himself against the wall next to it, and strained his neck towards the opening, listening for any sound coming from inside. Parker noticed his cautious stature and lowered his voice to a near whisper.

-Parker-
This one yours?

JHalc:
Yea. The door's already open though.

Jay replied in such a low whisper that Parker almost missed what he said. Slowly, Jay reached into his front pocket and pulled out the handgun that he had thrown at Parker just moments before.

-Parker-
You really think that's necessary? What are you going to do? Kill some kid?

JHalc:
Shut up and watch my back.

Jay pushed the door open just far enough to slip through, and entered the room without making a sound. Parker followed, easing the door open a little further to fit his larger frame through the opening. Once inside, Jay careened his neck to look down the hallway and into the bedroom. The light was coming through the window, and the room was lit enough for him to tell that there was nobody in it. He looked back to Parker and pointed towards the other side of the apartment, which was a half wall that separated the kitchen from the common area. Jay eased further down the hallway and peered around the corner to look in the bathroom, there was nobody there either. Parker stretched over the half wall far enough to see that there wasn't a soul in the kitchen either. The two of them came together in the common area, both shrugging their shoulders and shaking their head to say they hadn't found anything.

JHalc:
Well that's a load off my mind...

As Jay said it he threw the gun down on the couch that separated the two of them. Parker saw the gun fly through the air, and his heart skipped in his chest. In a flash, he threw himself down on the floor behind the couch, and covered his head with his hands as he smacked the floor. By the time the gun landed on the sofa, Parker was out of any possible blast range, but was surprised to not here the firearm go off.

JHalc:
What the fuck are you doing down there, this place is filthy.

Parker turned onto his side, and exhaled heavily, his life had flashed before his eyes, and now Jay thought it was some kind of sick joke.

-Parker-
What the fuck is wrong with you man? You said that thing had a loose trigger.

Jay laughed quietly, and then picked the weapon up off the couch. Parker sat up, and leaned against the wall still trying to get his heart to stop jumping out of his chest. Jay came around the sofa with the weapon in his hand, and then sat down on the back of the couch, facing Parker. He looked down at the weapon, feeling the outside of it, and then taking hold of the hand grip and putting his index finger across the trigger. Jay looks up from the weapon, and makes eye contact with Parker wearing a sick smile. He starts to turn the weapon towards Parker, and at once the superstar's blood rushes to his face. He tries to form words, but none come. He tries to move, but finds himself stuck in one place.

JHalc:
What did you want to do before you died Parker?

Parker's mouth opens, but he can't find the words. The terror sinks in and he can't help but think of all the times he had told himself that this was going to happen. He knew Jay was unstable. He knew at some point he was going to tip over the edge. Parker had nightmares about this moment and now he was here. It was happening right in front of him.

JHalc:
Time's up.

Parker watched his hand tighten. It could have only been a fraction of a second, but to Parker, every muscle in Jay's hand took decades to finally move. This was what hell was going to be like, Parker was sure of it. With a smile on his face, Jay pulls the trigger.

JHalc:
Goodbye old friend.

At the last minute Parker closes his eyes, and accepts his fate. He draws a final breath and waits for the shot. His ears don't hear the blast. His face feels the force of the blast, but not from a fire arm. A jet of water comes out of the barrel and hits Parker between the eyes. Parker's head snaps backwards, a muscle reaction that was mostly involuntary. He exhales heavily, taking a breath that he didn't think he was going to be able to take moments ago, and then opens his eyes to see the trademark smirk on Jay's face. His friend stands up, and drops the gun into Parker's lap as he heads into the kitchen.

JHalc:
Now... for what we came here for.....

Parker turns the gun over in his hands. He figures out at once why the weight felt so off when he had held it in what seemed like hours ago. He squeezes the hand grip tightly, and it pops open easily. The roll of quarters that Jay had wedged into it falls through the crack in the bottom that was previously only held together by paint. How could he have been so stupid?

-Parker-
I'm going to fucking kill you.

His tone was calm, but Jay knew that he sounded a lot more dangerous that way.

JHalc:
I've already been dead once before. Another time won't hurt too bad.

Parker slides the watergun across the floor and it stops somewhere under the couch. He gets to his feet and brushes himself off before turning towards the kitchen. Jay opens the freezer door and reveals a safe held within. He places the key he took from the maintenance closet into the slot, and turns the handle, opening the safe. Parker rolls his eyes when he sees what is inside. The old XWA World Championship. Jay was the last man to hold it, and when the company changed the design, he had stolen the original. Who knew that he had held onto it for all these years? That thing was thought to be long lost to his madness.Jay tosses it into a bag on the counter and then zips it up. He leaves the key in the safe and slams the freezer door closed. He turns to Parker.

JHalc:
You didn't shit your pants did you?

Parker wasn't going to dignify that with a response.

-Parker-
That it?

JHalc:
Ready when you are.

Parker turns and walks out the door. He is relieved that he didn't die in a place like this. In a way, he felt reborn again. He felt... fresh. Jay comes through the door behind him, and out into the hallway without closing the door.

-Parker-
You gonna get the door?

JHalc:
Nah.... I never close it.

Jay laughs hard and rushes past Parker in the hallway. Before he can get out of reach the big man catches him in the back of the head with a right handed slap that knocks his hat off and onto the ground. Jay falls forward, and keeps cackling as he reaches for the hat. He lifts it from the floor and puts it back on his head before he turns to Parker.

JHalc:
You should have seen your face....

-Parker-
Man.... fuck you.

The two leave the soon-to-be-condemned building laughing. Parker remembered why he used to like having Jay around. There was never a dull moment. Not even in near death experiences.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

On-Camera
From The Locker of JHalc
Retaliation 2013
Dallas, TX

JHalc:

I asked for myself to be put on this show to tie up a few loose ends. Sure, things aren't exactly going my way on Vendetta, but I am going to have to put that on the back burner for tonight. Vendetta has nothing to do with what happens on Revenge, or it's pay per view shows. Back when this show was first starting up, I was asked to come over and run the place. I was asked back to XWA, when I thought that my career here was over. I ran into an old face when I showed up. A girl that I thought was long dead to me. We had our moment, and then it was over again. "The Main Event", JHalc himself, showed up to the the show, and was run off by something so insignificant that most of the people around here probably couldn't even remember her name without a hint. Revenge became a sore spot when I came back to XWA this time around. Loss after loss after loss, and all I could keep my eye on was the fact that there was this second show that had left its bad impression on me. What had I given back to it? Not a damn thing. That doesn't seem like a fair trade. Not even close. 

People ask me all the time what my deal is. Apparently they are not content to learn from the things that I have done in the ring. Instead, they want to get inside my head, and pick at my brain. These questions about what happened to me after my accident, and how it worked to change me are well... funny. The questions about why I have come back and why I have been acting so erratic are well... nothing that you should be concerning yourselves with. I guess you could say that I have come to the second brand because it serves to give me a new platform. This is a place where I can speak to you in a different way than I can on Vendetta. Being part of the Revenge roster is just as much about talking the talk as it is walking the walk. You all wanted to hear me talk. Your wish has been granted. Now you get to listen. Will you find all the answers you want? Maybe if you listen closely enough. Will you hear them when you want to? Nah. I think I will make you wish for it. Even if I were to tell you everything you wanted to know, to you think yourselves brilliant enough to find it? Think you have what it takes to dig it out from one obscure passage, or one single detail in a long rant about nothing? Do you think the answers will be something that you can see, and immediately understand?

Maybe all of you are underestimating me. 

Underestimating what I am capable of. 

Underestimating how much I really have changed. 

Underestimating the amount of lines that I am willing to cross. 

Soon, you'll understand. 

I will spoon feed it to you all slowly, bit by bit....

... with a smile on my face.

I was trying to tell Parker a story about my mother the other day. Unlike all of you, he is too dumb to listen and try and see the bigger picture. She is the type that would have already do it out her frustrations at you. She would have likely been done venting by now. I don't know how she could have brought me into this world, being that we are so different. If possible, I slide sideways into problems. You only understand what  my issyes are after the score is settled in my mind. The good news is, I am going to give you your answers.

The bad news is, it'll be on my terms.

Jeremy Paisley is going to be just the start of something beautiful. This roster is small. This show is fresh. They are going to see my name on the card but nobody is going to understand what is coming until after it hits them between the eyes.

This will be fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Revenge) 2. Jeremy Paisley vs. JHalc    (Revenge) 2. Jeremy Paisley vs. JHalc  Empty

Back to top Go down

(Revenge) 2. Jeremy Paisley vs. JHalc

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1