HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

M4: Jeremy Paisley vs. Joe Tresda

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
StraightEdge Rurouni
WTF Its StraightEdge
StraightEdge Rurouni

M4: Jeremy Paisley vs. Joe Tresda Empty
PostSubject: M4: Jeremy Paisley vs. Joe Tresda   M4: Jeremy Paisley vs. Joe Tresda EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 6:07 am

Hardcore Meets Technical
Hardcore Match

Jeremy Paisley vs. Joe Tresda
RP Limit: 5000 words
Due Date: September 25, 2013 11:59 CST (GMT - 6)
Back to top Go down

M4: Jeremy Paisley vs. Joe Tresda Empty
PostSubject: Re: M4: Jeremy Paisley vs. Joe Tresda   M4: Jeremy Paisley vs. Joe Tresda EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 7:36 pm

Back to the drawing board.  Maybe returning was a bad idea? Maybe living on past accomplishments is now catching up? When will losing finally be enough? The questions being posed are what is currently running through Joe Tresda's head as he has lost every single match since making his so called 'triumphant' return. This time was going to be his time to shine, and to show everybody that he still had 'it'. Now, however, he is trying to find what 'it' is. After each loss, Tresda has sunk lower and lower into the depths of jobber status and the feeling around the XWA locker room is that anyone can beat him. Management has kept faith in the proud Utahan, but when will the chances stop. And when will management realize that Tresda just hasn't got much left in the tank anymore. His match against Jeremy Paisley may decide his fate in the business, and whether or not he can continue...

---------------------------

"Yo, Tresda, you suck bro."

One brave fan stopped Joe Tresda on his way to the FedExForum arena in Memphis, Tennessee and struck him with the statement that has been haunting Joe since his return. Tresda looks up to face the fan and immediately the fan has regretted the harsh but true statement. Tresda peers into the eyes of the fan with intent, clearly intimidating the poor fellow. Tresda decides that he just isn't worth it and moves on, with the fan turning to his friends triumphantly, giving them high fives, believing he won that stare-down. A smirk comes accross Tresda's face as he enters the arena, wondering what he would have done to said fan on a different day, a day where he could have proved that he didn't suck.

Getting ready for any match is challenging but when you come face to face with a man who's specialty is in the match type you are about to participate in, it becomes a little harder to train. Upon entering the locker room, his faced with XWA Revenge's resident interviewer, Brian Johnson. Johnson has a microphone in hand, and behind him stands a cameraman. Tresda sensed it was coming and so doesn't react in any way. Johnson is keen to have an interview with Tresda so he pushes straight up to Tresda, thrusting the mic in his face.

Johnson: "Mr. Tresda, tell me, what will it take to make you rise from this slump and regain that winning feeling again!?"

Tresda: "*Sigh* If I had a dollar everytime someone asked me that question. The answer to that is, Brian, is that I must win to get said winning feeling again, isn't it that obvious? Is that the interview over then? Good."

Tresda goes to move away from Brian, but he keeps pressing with the questions.

Johnson: "Tonight you face Jeremy Paisley, a man that who is a demon when it comes to hardcore matches, do you have any sort of gameplan to defeat him?"

Tresda: "Yeah, I go in, kick his ass, slap on the A.T.O. and then win. Simple enough? I'd think so."

Johnson: "What do you have to say to all the doubters who believe you're finished?"

Tresda: "Stop doubting. However, actions speak louder than words they say..."

Johnson: "What do you me-"

Just as Johnson's question was nearly done, Tresda gives him a solid clothesline, dropping Johnson straight onto his back. The camera starts shaking as the camera man looks down at the downed Brian Johnson who lays out cold on the floor.

Tresda: "Now if you don't mind, I've got a match to win..."

And with that Tresda pushes the camera out of his way as the scene fades to black.
Back to top Go down

M4: Jeremy Paisley vs. Joe Tresda

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1