HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate Coming to Consoles

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate Coming to Consoles Empty
PostSubject: Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate Coming to Consoles   Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate Coming to Consoles EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 2:01 pm

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/02/20/batman-arkham-origins-blackgate-coming-to-ps3-xbox-360-pc-and-wii-u

Warner Bros. has announced Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate- Deluxe Edition will be available on PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U and PC from April 1 in North America and April 2 in Europe.

The game was originally released on 3DS and Vita, though developer Armature Studio is working to bring a HD version of the 2.5D action title to consoles and PC.

The new version will be available via PSN, Xbox Live Marketplace, Nintendo eShop and Steam, and comes with a new map and hint systems, along with objective tracking, 5.1 surround sound and a fully voiced narrative.

Rumours started flying a couple of weeks ago that a revamped version of the game was on the way after a leaked XBLA marketplace listing suggested it was in the works.

Blackgate was originally released on PS Vita and the 3DS; in our review, we thought that it was a fairly decent extension of the Batman series for mobile devices.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate Coming to Consoles   Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate Coming to Consoles EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 2:15 pm

Cool. Although isn't it just chasing Catwoman around and fighting Grundy? Funny

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate Coming to Consoles   Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate Coming to Consoles EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:06 pm

It seems like more of a set up for the upcoming Suicide Squad game, which makes me very VERY happy. I will be getting it for sure, and then shaking in anticipation for the Squad game later.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate Coming to Consoles   Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate Coming to Consoles EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:11 pm

I look forward to the SS game as well.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate Coming to Consoles   Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate Coming to Consoles EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:13 pm

Words cannot describe how pissed I am that the SS comic series is being cancelled, but I can live with it if the game even remotely lives up to its potential. Which since its being hyped in the Arkham games, gives me hope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate Coming to Consoles   Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate Coming to Consoles Empty

Back to top Go down

Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate Coming to Consoles

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1