HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warner Bros Has No Plans To Fix The Numerous Bugs Plaguing 'Arkham Origins'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Warner Bros Has No Plans To Fix The Numerous Bugs Plaguing 'Arkham Origins' Empty
PostSubject: Warner Bros Has No Plans To Fix The Numerous Bugs Plaguing 'Arkham Origins'   Warner Bros Has No Plans To Fix The Numerous Bugs Plaguing 'Arkham Origins' EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 10:05 am

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3277771/warner-bros-has-no-plans-to-fix-the-numerous-bugs-plaguing-arkham-origins/

Yikes. If a progression blocking bug has kept you from dusting off your copy of Batman: Arkham Origins, I have some bad news for you. In an effort to shovel out the DLC that was promised to season pass holders as quickly as possible, Warner Bros is ignoring the many game-breaking bugs that still plague the game. “The team is currently working hard on the upcoming story DLC and there currently are no plans for releasing another patch to address the issues that have been reported on the forums,” wrote Arkham’s community manager.

Choosing not to fix a game that’s still broken for many so you can make money off DLC is a supremely shitty thing to do.

“If we do move forward with creating a new patch, it will try to address the progression blocking bugs for players, not the minor glitches that do not prevent one from continuing to play. The issues that are not progression blockers will unfortunately no longer be addressed,” they continued.

“We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused for some of you, and want to thank you for having been patient.”
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Warner Bros Has No Plans To Fix The Numerous Bugs Plaguing 'Arkham Origins' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warner Bros Has No Plans To Fix The Numerous Bugs Plaguing 'Arkham Origins'   Warner Bros Has No Plans To Fix The Numerous Bugs Plaguing 'Arkham Origins' EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 10:54 am

WTF are people bitching about? They've released several patches already and the last one fixed pretty much everything. Errrrrrrrr
At least they release patches, unlike Halo 4.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warner Bros Has No Plans To Fix The Numerous Bugs Plaguing 'Arkham Origins'   Warner Bros Has No Plans To Fix The Numerous Bugs Plaguing 'Arkham Origins' EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:23 pm

"progression blocking bug"

^^^^^^^^^^ that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warner Bros Has No Plans To Fix The Numerous Bugs Plaguing 'Arkham Origins'   Warner Bros Has No Plans To Fix The Numerous Bugs Plaguing 'Arkham Origins' EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 2:29 pm

What are the progression blocking bugs? Because I've played through Origins like 3 times without issue, and mine as no patches and I got it the day it came out in November.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Warner Bros Has No Plans To Fix The Numerous Bugs Plaguing 'Arkham Origins'   Warner Bros Has No Plans To Fix The Numerous Bugs Plaguing 'Arkham Origins' EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 3:35 pm

^ Exactly. There are no more bugs, the last patch fixed it. People are fucking stupid.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warner Bros Has No Plans To Fix The Numerous Bugs Plaguing 'Arkham Origins'   Warner Bros Has No Plans To Fix The Numerous Bugs Plaguing 'Arkham Origins' EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 12:15 am

Bitches probably just making excuses as to why they cant beat I Am The Night mode Funny

Cant wait for the campaign DLC to come out though  nervous 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warner Bros Has No Plans To Fix The Numerous Bugs Plaguing 'Arkham Origins'   Warner Bros Has No Plans To Fix The Numerous Bugs Plaguing 'Arkham Origins' Empty

Back to top Go down

Warner Bros Has No Plans To Fix The Numerous Bugs Plaguing 'Arkham Origins'

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1