HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Batman: Arkham Origins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Batman: Arkham Origins Empty
PostSubject: Batman: Arkham Origins   Batman: Arkham Origins EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 7:56 pm

Was anybody else as thoroughly disappointed in this game as I was? I mean, everything the game was advertised as, (Black Mask as the lead villain, Deathstroke as the lead combatant) had me shaking with anticipation for months. Then I get it...and it BOMBS. I don't want to give too many spoilers unless I know you guys have completed it, but the story was perhaps the biggest cop out I've seen in a game for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham Origins   Batman: Arkham Origins EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 8:54 pm

I loved it. Was probably my favorite game of the series and everyone knows how much I loved City. If anything, City and Origins are tied for me.

I was disappointed that the game become a whole
Spoiler:

Besides that, it was an amazing game and the boss battles were even more amazing. Especially Slade's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham Origins   Batman: Arkham Origins EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 9:49 pm

I've yet to play this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham Origins   Batman: Arkham Origins EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 10:12 pm

Razor X-Scream wrote:
I loved it. Was probably my favorite game of the series and everyone knows how much I loved City. If anything, City and Origins are tied for me.

I was disappointed that the game become a whole
Spoiler:

Besides that, it was an amazing game and the boss battles were even more amazing. Especially Slade's.

Idk, I mean I loved City and Asylum, but the storyline just thoroughly let me down. Although I do agree that Slade's boss battle was legit.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
StraightEdge Rurouni
WTF Its StraightEdge
StraightEdge Rurouni

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham Origins   Batman: Arkham Origins EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 11:10 pm

I honestly loved the story, don't see much point in explaining it, but I've never been a major DC fan, so I can't say I care more or less who the major villains are involved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham Origins   Batman: Arkham Origins Empty

Back to top Go down

Batman: Arkham Origins

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1