HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Batman: Arkham City Sequel Coming Next Year?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Batman: Arkham City Sequel Coming Next Year? Empty
PostSubject: Batman: Arkham City Sequel Coming Next Year?   Batman: Arkham City Sequel Coming Next Year? EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 12:29 am

Batman: Arkham City is reportedly set to get a sequel next year. Kotaku has compiled a series of evidence that suggests Rocksteady Studios may be working on a follow-up to the critically-acclaimed and commercially successful game.

The site reports several job postings from the company for development on what has, according to the postings, "been tipped to be one of the most successful games of 2014." Neither Rocksteady nor Warner Bros Interactive Entertainment have confirmed a sequel to the 2011 title, but Kevin Conroy previously revealed that a follow-up was in development.

Batman: Arkham Origins was released last week; it was developed by Warner Bros. Games Montréal and not Rocskteady. 
Read more at http://www.411mania.com/games/news/302745#h7y3LmQqq3iZAMkv.99
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City Sequel Coming Next Year?   Batman: Arkham City Sequel Coming Next Year? EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 1:05 am

Heard about this earlier. Have some doubts, but if it is coming out next year, I look forward to it. It's like an early present, two awesome Arkham games back to back.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City Sequel Coming Next Year?   Batman: Arkham City Sequel Coming Next Year? EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 8:14 pm

Well, I knew Arkham Origins was just a stop gap to give Rocksteady more time to produce a sequel.

Heres what I'm hoping for:

1. Return of Scarecrow. Dude was SO BADASS in Asylum! They left him out of city originally because he was suppose to be the main villain of the 3rd game since Hamill wasn't coming back after City. I hope this is still the case.

2. Black Mask is FINALLY given a legit role. I would honestly take a legitimately cool side mission at this point.

3. For the love of god: NO JOKER. I get it, and I do love me some Joker, but one, ONE Batman game without him. He was killed at the end of City (if you didn't know by now, you were never going to), and since Hamill is gone, this seems like a good time to give the character a break. You don't need the Joker to have a great selling game. You don't see the same villain in every Spiderman game. So give the character a break. A cameo at the end would be fine, but that's it.

4. Continue with the Hush angle that was started in City. It looked promising.

5. No Deathstroke. You had your chance with Origins, and you blew it. Hes my favorite character, and I don't much care to see you drop the ball with him again.

6. Lower Bane's importance. Ever since DKR, the dude has been getting Joker treatment. But if you do include Bane, I would prefer it if he were like in Origins, even if that would mess with continuity.

7. Make Robin and Nightwing playable characters with their own missions, similar to Catwoman in City. Also, keep having Catwoman missions.

8. Villains/Antagonists to be included *not mentioned thus far*: Penguin, Riddler, Poison Ivy, Azrael, Harley Quinn, Deadshot, Two-Face, Killer Croc, that new version of Copperhead from Origins, RED HOOD (Jason Todd) seriously I would probably jizz myself, Talon, Calendar Man, Catman (for Catwoman mission), Victor Zsasz, Great White Shark, Court of the Owls, Anarky (for Robin Missions)

9. Villains/Antagonists not to be included: Mr. Freeze, Ras al Ghul, Talia al Ghul, Clayface, Firefly, Hugo Strange, Mad Hatter (god I hate this dude lol),
Back to top Go down
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City Sequel Coming Next Year?   Batman: Arkham City Sequel Coming Next Year? EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 9:18 pm

I think they set up Hush being a part of the next game, if they do a legitimate sequel.

They couldn't do the Joker without having the central storyline be about him. They would have to bring him back with the lazarus pit.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City Sequel Coming Next Year?   Batman: Arkham City Sequel Coming Next Year? EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 12:43 am

Yeah That

I already know for a fact Azrael, Hush, and Scarecrow are going to be in it.

Deathstroke will definitely be in it as well, cause of the whole thing after the credits of Arkham Origins.

I imagine they will bring Joker back with the Lazarus Pit. You can't have Batman without Joker, and although I agree I am getting sick of everything always being about him, I would love for him to be in the game anyway. I am REALLY looking forward to Ra's Al Ghul being in it. Next to Joker and Stroke, he's my favorite villain. I was a bit disappointed he wasn't in Origins, as it doesn't explain why he was dead in Asylum.

Also, I could careless about Hood. He was great in his movie, but nothing more. I don't want to see him be a legit villain, I'd like him to stick to his story and that's it.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City Sequel Coming Next Year?   Batman: Arkham City Sequel Coming Next Year? EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 1:40 am

The ending to Arkham Origins had to do with the Suicide Squad. They announced in 2012 that they were coming out with a Squad game, and the ending to Origins was to set that up. Plus, Origins was set about 10 years before any sequel to City would be set, and why would they wait that long to use Slade against Batman? Finally, the company that produced Origins is not related to Rocksteady, and so Rocksteady would not have likely been aware of what they were doing. WB Montreal had to work with what Rocksteady laid out, Rocksteady just has to work with what they did in City.

You can very easily have Batman without Joker. You don't see him in every single movie do you? Why would he be raised in the Lazarus Pit? He killed Talia in the last game. Like I said, if you must plug him in somewhere, give him a teaser cameo at the end for a future game. But I am sick to fucking death of this clown being portrayed as this unbeatable powerhouse that whips other Villains like bitches.

Idk man, Red Hood is awesome. If you're going to use Dick Grayson and Tim Drake (both were in City) you should have Jason Todd. The only way I would accept a Joker role in this game as the central antagonist would be if Todd turned him into his bitch like in the comics and movie. Even that wouldn't really justify the Joker being the top guy again though.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City Sequel Coming Next Year?   Batman: Arkham City Sequel Coming Next Year? EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:45 pm

More Batman games makes Chilly a happy Panda.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City Sequel Coming Next Year?   Batman: Arkham City Sequel Coming Next Year? Empty

Back to top Go down

Batman: Arkham City Sequel Coming Next Year?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1