HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | Robert Hope - "A monster like me"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PROMO | Robert Hope - "A monster like me" Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | Robert Hope - "A monster like me"   PROMO | Robert Hope - "A monster like me" EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 1:10 am

Due: Saturday, Februrary 22nd

PROMO | Robert Hope - "A monster like me" FJBloTX
PROMO | Robert Hope - "A monster like me" Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Kanimaniac
Middle Carder
Kanimaniac

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Robert Hope - "A monster like me"   PROMO | Robert Hope - "A monster like me" EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 10:19 am

We see a video package start up out of the blue on the titantron. It begins with a skipping image, a crackle and a pop, but eventually settles on an image of a dimly lit room, sparcely populated by tall candles. Amongst the candles stands The Prophet, Robert Hope. In his hands he is holding a mask; red and black with black stitching. He gently cradles it as if it was a small child, before holding it up in front of his own face to look through the eyes. The camera zooms in on his face and he begins to talk.

|Hope| "Many were surprised to see me at the Pay Per View with a friend. A large, monstrous, violent friend who helped me drop two non-believers like the dogs they are. But really, it's not surprising at all. You look at Cerberus, you look at me, you see a common theme going. We're both outcasts. No one wants to be with us, no one wants to give us the time of day. No one wants to listen to what we have to say and take it on board. They just ignore us, berate us. Cast us out like lepers or freaks. What you saw at the Pay Per View was not just a union, or a "you scratch my back, I scratch yours" deal. You saw a brotherhood. Yes, a brotherhood between two who, though were not joined by blood, were joined by mutual experiences. Who endured storms separately, but now will create storms as a unit.

I told you that the apocalypse had come. And here he is. Here we are. Two wayward souls who have had nothing given to them from this world, and who now seek to destroy everything that it is. There are others out there like us. People who hide themselves. But they will be brought to the light soon enough. All in good time, friends. You need not hide any longer. We're coming for you."

Hope hands the mask off to his side, where a gloved arm reaches for it and takes it from him. The camera is then obscured by a large silhouette of a man now known as Cerberus, who puts the mask on his already obscured face.

|Hope| "Tonight, we continue as we mean to. Maddox Paine stands on the brink of his very destruction, as we, The Hopeful, continue our quest. Armageddon has come. And it walks amongst you. For the Hopeful, we will forge the world anew. Look upon my works, ye mighty, and despair."

The masked face of Cerberus suddenly emerges from the darkness, and with it, his gloved hand reaches over Hope's shoulder and pushes the camera over, and the feed dies."
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Robert Hope - "A monster like me"   PROMO | Robert Hope - "A monster like me" EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 6:24 pm

I just read this now, awesome work. Love the imagery of Cerberus at the very end. Funny

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Kanimaniac
Middle Carder
Kanimaniac

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Robert Hope - "A monster like me"   PROMO | Robert Hope - "A monster like me" EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 6:48 pm

Thanks Razor. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Robert Hope - "A monster like me"   PROMO | Robert Hope - "A monster like me" Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO | Robert Hope - "A monster like me"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1