HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | Robert Hope - "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PROMO | Robert Hope - "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde" Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | Robert Hope - "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde"   PROMO | Robert Hope - "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde" EmptyMon May 19, 2014 3:33 pm

DUE: Saturday, May 24th at 11:59PM EDT.
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson
Kanimaniac
Middle Carder
Kanimaniac

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Robert Hope - "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde"   PROMO | Robert Hope - "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde" EmptySat May 24, 2014 1:12 pm

18,600 strong in the PNC Arena are just settling back in to their seats after a commercial break, ready for more intense XWA action! We see many people talking amongst themselves a little, but suddenly, all attention is turned to the stage, where there appears to be some commotion. Two lines of people, donning black hoodies and jeans, make their way out from the curtain and kneel down in two rows parallel to each other. They stay there for a short time, while the crowd look on, confused. After a short time, a second group emerge, once again dressed in black hoodies, but also carrying a throne of some sort. The figures who are already out quickly begin to guide the heavy-looking throne down at the top of the ramp on the stage. As it is set down, a camera sweeps over it. It is solid black with gold decoration. Some of the decorations include a skull surrounded by roses, ornate patterns and at the top, a golden skull, resembling what you'd imagine a dragon to look like. The large group of men then take positions behind the throne in two, tightly packed walls of humanity. After a moment, a song begins to play over the speakers.

The new remix of Robert Hope's theme is not enough to stop the fans from unleashing a barrage of boos towards the entrance way. At the 27 second mark of the song, the walls part to reveal Robert Hope, who is closely followed by Cerberus. Hope looks out in to the mass of people, emotionless and cold, sporting a stitched up forehead and a black eye. He's wearing his trademark attire of a black, worn leather jacket and tattered jeans. But this time, he is also wearing a sling on his right arm, after having his shoulder dislocated by David Michaels in the Underground match at United Xtreme. His nose is also noticeably crooked, likely from when Michaels attempted to take it off with a wrench. Hope slowly makes his way to the throne that now occupies the stage, as the group of men close up the gap and stand together again. The monstrous Cerberus takes his position to the side of the throne, as Hope runs his hand over one of the arms of it, then takes a seat. Hope is holding a microphone in his hand, which is unfortunate news for the fans in the arena. He pushes himself slowly in to the seat, resting his back while giving off an expression of brief discomfort. The music continues as Hope sinks in to the throne further, all the while looking around at the sea of humanity in front of him. His music dies, and is replaced by the sound of deafening boos from the audience.

|Cedar| “We seem to have been blighted with the company of Robert Hope this evening. What on Earth is he doing with that hideous chair up there?”

|Miles| “I don't know tubs, but it looks like Hope's taking everyone to the learning tree. We're about to have a sermon from The Prophet!”

|Cedar| “You know, I thought that despite your abrasive personality, even you could see that-

|Miles| “SHH! He's starting to talk!”

Hope slowly lifts the microphone to his mouth, as Cerberus drops to one knee beside him. Hope's free hand grips the ornate arm rest with his healthy arm, as he carefully holds the microphone in the other, making sure to only move it a little bit.

|Hope| “I told you. I told you a thousand times. Not only did I tell you, but I backed it up. All of you disgusting, gelatinous masses never took me seriously. So, I destroyed your hero in front of your eyes. I bloodied him. I took his worst, I took a separated shoulder, a deviated septum, near critical blood loss...and here I sit. Vindicated. I proved everything I said. I lived up to everything I said I was going to do...and you still don't give me the recognition and praise I rightfully deserve. Not ONCE have I been congratulated for mangling David Michaels. Not ONCE have I been THANKED for liberating you from his pathogenic presence. Not ONCE have any of you revolting people showed me any kind of RESPECT, after all I have done for you! All you do is piss and moan about how I'm such a scumbag, and how I've been so vile towards Michales. Wah wah wah.

You know what? I am a scumbag. Sure, I'm a dirty, lying scumbag. Just keep saying that, maybe it'll dull the pain of the inevitable. If you think United Xtreme was the end of it, you're in for a surprise, because The Hopeful are here, and we're getting stronger before your very eyes. Word is spreading, ideas are starting to take hold. Those who were once so ignorant have sat up and started to get scared. Just like they should. Before long, you'll be seeing a lot more of what I did to your smiling prince. This isn't the end...this is just the beginning.”

|Cedar| “What more could this man possibly do? He's already been such a disruption in the life of David Michaels, and could have crippled him way back when he attacked him and hung him from the ceiling."

|Miles| “I'm sure he has plenty planned, Cedar. Hey, you'd better be careful. We might end up seeing you dangling in the middle of the ring.”

|Hope| “Now, I have something to address that is at the forefront of a lot of people's minds. Last night, I shocked the world when I revealed that I, Robert Hope, have been Kanimaniac all along. All the time you saw Kanimaniac, it was me. All the success, me. The title wins, the King of Xtreme win, all belong to me. By the end of this week, I demand all necessary records to be amended to show this. No mention of my old persona shall be seen, spoken of or thought about ever again. Kanimaniac is dead, now there is only Hope and The Hopeful. Perhaps one day, I shall speak of my time as Kanimaniac, and cast aside any doubts of the legitimacy of my claim. But that day is not today... Today is a day of celebration! Today is a day of righting wrongs, and acknowledging what is right.”

|Cedar| “Does he sincerely believe this nonsense he is spouting? I mean, come on!”

|Hope| “Therefore, as the 2010 King of Xtreme, I state my claim to be the King by right.”

|Cedar| “Oh my Lord, it just gets worse... So he thinks he's a King now.”

|Miles| “Shh, I can't hear our King for all your flabs of fat jiggling around as you speak!”

|Cedar| “This is ridiculous...”

The fans appear to agree with Cedar, as they begin to serenade Hope with a chorus of "shut the fuck up!"

|Hope| “It is my RIGHT to sit here and lay claim to the throne. It is my RIGHT to be treated accordingly. It is MY RIGHT, and ONLY MY RIGHT to be recognised and respected as lord and master of all I survey. This is a hostile takeover of the XWA by me, King Robert the Dragon Tamer. All who stand before me will be left there in ashes. All that speak out against me will have their throats torn from their necks.”

The fans wash Hope with a tide of boos. They are obviously growing tired of Hope's delusional ramblings and rhetoric, and just want him to shut his mouth and get out of their site. Hope sits on his throne, unperturbed by the massive showing of distaste from the audience, and gently rolls the microphone between his hands. He waits a little while, but after realising that the boos were not going to die down, he continues, cutting through the chorus from the crowd.

|Hope| “Now, as my first act as King, I will address the David Michaels situation. I have been told that my best friend, David Michaels, would like to face me once again for another chance to have his head ripped off his body. Regardless of what you think of both of us, you have to agree that our match was a classic. Undoubtedly, the best match of all time. That was mostly down to me, but Michaels was...well, he was there too, so that's something. Michaels, let me ask you this: if you couldn't beat me when I had a separated shoulder, what makes you think you can do it now? I am stronger than I've ever been, I am more fearsome than I have ever been. And you want to go again? Really? Against the man who you hate so much. The man who you thought was someone you thought you could trust with anything? Best friend become worst enemy? Do you really think you can muster the courage to face me once more, Michaels? After I stuffed your head in that bag of nails, after I threw you through that glass window?”

|Cedar| “...well, that was actually your beast Cerberus, Robert..."

|Miles| “How dare you correct the King?”

|Cedar| “OK, now I KNOW you're just screwing with me...”

|Hope| “Well Davey, fair enough. If you want to shed yet more blood for me, that's fine. Far be it from me to talk someone out of doing something stupid. So, one more match. Hope vs. Michaels. At the Pay Per View. The biggest match in XWA history, the most blood-thirsty, intense, hate-fueled rivalry to ever grace a ring! David Michaels...”

The fans begin chanting for David Michaels, showing their overwhelming support for The Showstealer, sure that he will prevail against the wicked Hope this time...

|Hope| “I refuse.”

Once more, Hope is battered by a tempest of boos, almost deafening in their volume. He simply leans back deep in to his chair and smiles a crooked grin, the intoxicating taste of his self-appointed, God-like power flowing through him.

|Hope| “I'm done with you, David. You need to see that you've lost. There's nothing left for you to try to achieve, because I have made your hopes and dreams crumble at your feet. I defeated you at United Xtreme, and frankly, I don't think that these people want to see your blood on the canvas any more. They've already seen their hero humiliated and brutalised enough as it is. You can't seriously believe that you can avenge that loss. You can't seriously feel that you even have a chance against me, especially after I dispatched of you in the Underground. So really, though I have NOTHING but hatred in my black heart for you, I'm doing you a favour by saying no to this challenge. You're obviously emotional and not quite aware of what you're saying. Maybe I hit you a little bit too hard with that Shining Wizard...

Really, this is for your own good, Michaels. You'll see that in time. And if you wish to come to me with a gift for my generosity in your time of need, please do not hesitate. Perhaps I'll give you long enough to do so without having Cerberus put you back in the hospital. Perhaps...

But Michaels, hear me when I say this: get out while you still can. I've been kind so far. You don't want to see what I do next. And believe me, the only group that will be running this place is The Hopeful. So you and your stupid friends and any known...associates...would be wise to watch what they say near a live microphone. You want to run the place so badly? Trust me, you won't even be able to walk when we're done.”

|Cedar| “So, after that month of Hope making Sugar's life hell, claiming that he'd killed David Michaels, he's now declining to face The Showstealer? What, is he scared now? Now he's being pursued, now that Michaels didn't prove to be as easy a target as he'd hoped, he's backing out?"

|Miles| “Didn't you hear what he said? He's doing Michaels a favour! God damn, sometimes you're just so bloodthirsty, Cedar. It's not bacon grease that flows out of Michaels, that's blood. It's kind of important for living. If he steps in to the ring with Hope again, Hope is going to repaint the whole arena with it."

Cedar rests his forehead on his palm and utters something inaudible under his breath. Hope shuffles forward in his seat and brings the microphone to his mouth for a final time.

|Hope| “It's official. I will not face David Michaels in another match at the Pay Per View. Though I would love to, I feel that it is not in my best interests to continue to brutalise him any further. Me being the new King will bring me far more important matters, such as growing the presence of The Hopeful, and executing my will upon the XWA.

Ladies and gentlemen, you are bearing witness to the reign of King Robert the Dragon Tamer. I will rule with an iron fist, and bring the fires of hell to my enemies. Look upon my works, ye mighty, and despair.”

Hope's music returns, and he looks dead in to the camera as it zooms in on his face. There is an unspeakable madness that flickers within them like a dying candle. Cerberus, Hope's faithful hound, gets to his feet, as Hope ascends from the seat of his throne. He stands for a moment, slowly raising his head to the sky and reaching his healthy arm out to his side. The lights in the arena flicker and die.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Robert Hope - "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde"   PROMO | Robert Hope - "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde" EmptySat May 24, 2014 1:23 pm

Can't wait to see David's response to this.

The imagery was amazing, by the way. I loved the idea of Hope on a throne with a bunch of hooded followers. Just awesome.

Also, I had no idea Kanimaniac was Robert Hope. That is just so... awesome. You join the ranks of Chilly (David Michaels was Snake all along) and myself (Razor was the Dominator all along) to combine characters, I didn't see it coming. Once again, awesome. I love everything about this.
Back to top Go down
Kanimaniac
Middle Carder
Kanimaniac

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Robert Hope - "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde"   PROMO | Robert Hope - "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde" EmptySat May 24, 2014 1:34 pm

Thanks for the kind words Razor. I really appreciate you following the story. I'm glad you're enjoying it. Big Grin!
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Robert Hope - "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde"   PROMO | Robert Hope - "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde" EmptySat May 24, 2014 7:56 pm

That Hope is one crazy son of a bitch.

Good job man. You're keeping me motivated Smile
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Robert Hope - "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde"   PROMO | Robert Hope - "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde" EmptySat May 24, 2014 8:09 pm

You know what would be an amazing feud? Mirage vs. Robert Hope.

This was a great promo, though. I'm assuming you two will have another match and this is just to further the storyline. I hope so, at least, since the Underground match was amazing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Robert Hope - "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde"   PROMO | Robert Hope - "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde" EmptySat May 24, 2014 8:23 pm

Hope is kanimaniac? Shiiiiiiit, well that wasnt expected. Looking forward to the next round in Michaels vs Hope saga at BAAB
Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Robert Hope - "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde"   PROMO | Robert Hope - "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde" EmptySat May 24, 2014 8:41 pm

Knew it! Knew it! Great promo, Kani!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Robert Hope - "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde"   PROMO | Robert Hope - "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde" Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO | Robert Hope - "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1