HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | Robert Hope - "I've heard it through the grapevine."

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PROMO | Robert Hope - "I've heard it through the grapevine." Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | Robert Hope - "I've heard it through the grapevine."   PROMO | Robert Hope - "I've heard it through the grapevine." EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 1:08 am

DUE: Saturday, April 26th at 11:59PM EDT.

PROMO | Robert Hope - "I've heard it through the grapevine." FJBloTX
PROMO | Robert Hope - "I've heard it through the grapevine." Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Kanimaniac
Middle Carder
Kanimaniac

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Robert Hope - "I've heard it through the grapevine."   PROMO | Robert Hope - "I've heard it through the grapevine." EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 5:55 pm

The following is a video package, created by Robert Hope in association with The Hopeful.

The video begins in a rather unusual way for The Hopeful. The room is brightly lit. There are posters of DxWo and D-Volution on the walls, many prominently featuring David Michaels. The camera pans around the room looking over the images, until it stops on one. The poster features Hope kneeling down under a bloodied Michaels, who dangles from the ceiling. The poster is a tattered and torn piece, obviously having been kept god knows where. Suddenly, the smiling face of Hope swings in at the side of the camera. His eyes are wide and wild, glaring straight in to the lens of the camera. The smile is fake, to an unnatural and unsettling end. Hope cocks his head to the right and suddenly spurts out.

|Hope| "COCKS!"

The jarring utterance prompts Hope to cover his mouth and giggle in a theatrical manner. He grabs a hold of the camera and spins it around to show a chair with a black cover over it. He quickly skips over to it like an excited child. He looks off to his side and beckons Cerberus in to the frame. Cerberus slowly walks in holding a comically oversized cowboy hat, and doesn't really look like he's all that sure why. Hope then whips the cover off the chair to reveal a scared and crying Sugar, who looks to have been deprived of basic necessities, like hot water and food. Hope puts his hands on his knees and looks at her face, still smiling.

|Hope| "Do you love me now? Am I just like him now? I said cocks. I have this smile on my face and everything is just so funny. Example!"

Hope quickly pushes the chair back so it smacks against the floor, causing Sugar to cry out in pain and fear.

|Hope| "Hilarious! Did you see how I pushed your pathetic body on the floor like that? HAHA."

Hope looks at Cerberus and says, in a deadpan voice "gimme the hat." Cerberus looks at the hat and slowly hands it to Hope. The Prophet gleefully places the hat on his head so it obscures his eyes and begins to jump around the room shouting at the top of his voice.

|Hope| "BANG YOUR HEAD! SOMETHING SOMETHING THIS SONG SUCKS ASS! DAVEY IS DEAD!"

He eventually makes his way back to Sugar and nudges her with his toe. After she lets out another frightened whimper, he shrugs his shoulders and sits down beside her. This time, he is slow. Almost serpent-like. He slowly takes the hat off and the lights dim in the room. He takes a moment to let the silence envelop the room, before beginning to talk in a gentle hush.

|Hope| "People keep asking me the same thing over and over again. It's always the same damn thing. Where's Michaels? ...where's Michaels? ...where's Michaels? You know, it's funny, because I'm starting to wonder the same thing. Where is Michaels? Where is that former champion? I'll tell you where he is, you goddamn banshees with your endless questions, he's dead. The man you knew is dead."

Hope shuffles himself over to Sugar a little more, as she gently sobs.

|Hope| "Now, I didn't kill him. Well...I don't think I did anyway. I guess you can never tell with me, right? See, I'm a sick bastard, but I'm also a liar. Maybe I cut him up in to tiny pieces and ate him. Maybe I just dumped him somewhere. The only thing that's for sure is that none of you know for sure whether I'm full of it or not. And that gives me such satisfaction, it really really does. But...you know...

Hope holds his chin in a moment of contemplation.

|Hope| "I've heard things. I've heard people claim that Michaels will be back to get revenge. I've heard people try to claim that he's going to ride back on a white stallion with the grace of God, or whatever magic man people believe in these days, at his back. And it'll be glorious. It'll be resplendent. The evil Robert Hope will get his comeuppance and Michaels will do it with a joke and a sly grin... No, children. That's not how this story ends. He's not coming back, because I have destroyed The Showstealer. I have taken the Heart Break Kid and I have shattered his heart into thousands of little pieces. I have washed his name out, hung it...pun intended...out to dry, and then torn it up into ribbons and set it on fire. Michaels is gone. He's gone to where all the other people who have no hope left for them go. You know, that place deep down? Yeah."

Sugar is trying to get the chair on to the side now, in a vain attempt to wriggle free of her bonds. Hope notices this and places his hand on her shoulder. He slowly looks towards her, and eventually moves his face in to hers.

|Hope| "I guess with your old man gone, me and you should really continue to get acquainted. What do you say? Do you want to get Hope full?"

Sugar cringes and gags at the thought, then turns her head away from Hope's. He simply laughs and pushes himself up again.

|Hope| "As if I'd even dare to go near you. You're probably crawling with diseases."

Robert Hope rubs his forehead in an agitated manner. As if he has something on his mind. It isn't long until it's made clear, as he slowly looks in to the camera lens again.

|Hope| "I tell you what...for those who don't believe that Michaels is gone for good, let me show you. I'm putting out a challenge. If Michaels was out there, he'd hear this and answer it. If Michaels was out there, he'd meet me...at United Xtreme. I told you all that there was a plague coming. You saw it with Flare. You saw it with Michaels. You've seen what kind of destruction it can bring, but you didn't listen. You just thought it was crazy Bobby Hope, didn't you? You thought I'd be here then gone again. You thought maybe that masked freak from my past, Kanimaniac, would come back and help his buddy. Nah. Not this time. See, I came back as The Hope for the Future. Now, I am become death, the destroyer of worlds. And there is no hope left for you."

He stands slowly, looking over to Cerberus who grabs Sugar by the arm. She screams as she is dragged away by the monster of a man into a dark corner. Hope looks back to the camera.

|Hope| "United Xtreme. You'll see, one way or another, that Michaels...is done."

The video slowly fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Robert Hope - "I've heard it through the grapevine."   PROMO | Robert Hope - "I've heard it through the grapevine." EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 6:00 pm

God. Robert Hope is an amazing character. This feud is awesome guys. Funny

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Robert Hope - "I've heard it through the grapevine."   PROMO | Robert Hope - "I've heard it through the grapevine." EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 6:23 pm

That...was beyond beautiful.

Simply amazing, man  clap 
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Robert Hope - "I've heard it through the grapevine."   PROMO | Robert Hope - "I've heard it through the grapevine." EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 3:31 am

"I guess with your old man gone, me and you should really continue to get acquainted. What do you say? Do you want to get Hope full?"

That was the most beautiful pick-up line ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Robert Hope - "I've heard it through the grapevine."   PROMO | Robert Hope - "I've heard it through the grapevine." Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO | Robert Hope - "I've heard it through the grapevine."

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1