DC Extended Universe

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

DC Extended Universe - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 1:18 pm

Scott Steiner to play Joker Scott Steiner Approv

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 1:26 pm

He should be skinny Shaking Head

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice   DC Extended Universe - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 10:07 am

Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 10:33 am

Chloe

That trailer looked awful.

1) Is that supposed to be Batman's voice? Gross.
2) This makes it seem like Batman is born because of Superman.
3) It honestly looked boring.

inb4 Razor comes here to orgasm and shit on what I said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 10:48 am

The official trailer comes out Tuesday apparently so we'll see if it gets any better.
Back to top Go down
StraightEdge Rurouni
WTF Its StraightEdge
StraightEdge Rurouni

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 11:20 am

Meh
Back to top Go down
Mæstro
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Mæstro

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 12:03 pm

Boring, very boring.
0/10
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 2:45 pm

Jesse Eisenberg sounds about as threatening as a slightly annoyed kitten.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 3:01 pm

Didn't have a problem with it. Thought it was good
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 4:23 pm

GM Tyrant Myke wrote:
Chloe

1. His voice sounds awesome. Believe it or not, Batman isn't supposed to have throat cancer, he's supposed to have a regular, menacing voice.

2. Well, considering they actually SAID years ago when they announced this movie that it was going to be a veteran Batman, that's not true anyway. Considering Batman wasn't in Man of Steel, which was the first movie of this series, it makes sense.

3. Your (shitty) opinion I guess. I guess you have to be a comic book fan to realize how awesome this is. I aint bothered

Then again, Marvel fans will shit on anything DC makes while eating up everything Marvel makes, so meh. This trailer was fucking perfect, and this movie looks like it's going to be great. This Batman also looks like by far the best representation of a comic book Batman ever.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 5:19 pm

I don't mind the Batman voice, but Jesse Eisenberg?

I've just been chewed on by our kitten. I take back my comment about him being as threatening, she's violent.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 5:37 pm

Funny

Well, I actually don't mind that he's young/small/not-threatening. People tend to focus too much on Lex as a physical type, and that's not the case. Him being small and non-physically-threatening will let people focus on his actual attribute: the fact that he's the human with the highest IQ in the world. He's a genius, but too often they focus on his physical attributes rather than his mind. Maybe Jesse Eisenberg will allow people to see the attribute that actually matters when it comes to Lex.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 5:41 pm

Batman wrote:
GM Tyrant Myke wrote:
Chloe

1. His voice sounds awesome. Believe it or not, Batman isn't supposed to have throat cancer, he's supposed to have a regular, menacing voice.

2. Well, considering they actually SAID years ago when they announced this movie that it was going to be a veteran Batman, that's not true anyway. Considering Batman wasn't in Man of Steel, which was the first movie of this series, it makes sense.

3. Your (shitty) opinion I guess. I guess you have to be a comic book fan to realize how awesome this is. I aint bothered

Then again, Marvel fans will shit on anything DC makes while eating up everything Marvel makes, so meh. This trailer was fucking perfect, and this movie looks like it's going to be great. This Batman also looks like by far the best representation of a comic book Batman ever.

1. I'm sorry, did we watch the same trailer? I'm assuming his voice starts around 1:39. "Do you bleed? You will." How is that a REGULAR MENACING VOICE? It sounds ROBOTIC. So then I thought, maybe at some point Batman has a robotic voice changer or whatever, so I googled "Does Batman have a robot voice" and everything that pops up is THIS variation. I never said it needed to be throat cancer-esque. But robotic, to me, sounds more idiotic. Especially when in his suit, his mouth isn't covered. If his suit covered his mouth, it would be more believable.

2) Re-read what I said. "This makes it seem like Batman is born because of Superman." Because they announced it years ago means nothing. Not everybody is going to be paying attention to every single detail and announcement about the movie. Watching this trailer, with zero insight about the movie, does make it seem like Batman is being born because of Superman. Superman is a false god... people are angry... some guy puts on a suit... and thinks he can kill him. That's what the trailer is essentially showing.

3) What does being a comic book fan have to do with anything????? That sounds so pretentious and obnoxious. The trailer looked boring! The first minute is a slow close-up with some other scenes and talking in the background. The slow close-up reveals Superman's statue being defaced with "False God" on it. The next fifty seconds is Batman looking angry, random explosions, and Batman confronting Superman. The rest of the trailer is the logo and such. I'm sorry, but that failed to impress. And if I compare the trailer to Avengers, you'll shit bricks because you seem to be all Anti-Marvel, despite the fact that not all Marvel fans are anti-DC. So comparing it to the Man of Steel trailer, that trailer showed more story, more action, and genuinely looked better.

But really, FOH with that nonsense that only comic book fans can appreciate it and shit. This is literally you right now for saying that:

DC Extended Universe - Page 14 The_Simpsons-Jeff_Albertson
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 6:04 pm

1. Well, considering he was wearing a FREAKIN' ROBOT SUIT. It's not really surprising that he'd, I dunno, sound robotic? I highly doubt he speaks like that in the entire movie. If you've watched Arrow, you'd see that he does something similar. Considering he only showed up without the Insider (robot) suit for like 2 seconds, you'd assume that's not going to be his voice forever. Plus, it still sounded pretty badass.

2. He IS, you dumbass. He IS 'born' because of Superman, at least into this world. Whether he'd been around for years before that is completely irrelevant because anyone who's seen Man of Steel (you know, the prequel to this movie?), knows that Batman hasn't been introduced in this universe yet. No one knows anything about Batman from this world yet. If you're too stupid to get any sort of background/insight on a story before watching the trailer, and then judging it because you don't understand, that's your own fuckin fault.

3. Because you don't realize that COMIC BOOK MOVIES are made mainly to appeal to COMIC BOOK FANS. It's the same reason so many people were in love with TDK series even though a great portion of Batman fans didn't like them due to them not following the comics at all. You don't realize the appeal of "Batman" vs "Superman" because you don't read the comics. You might not like that fact, but there's a reason they're called "comic book movies" - they appeal to comic book fans, whether you like them or not. You have the right to your opinion, if you find it boring, that's fine. But if you don't read comics, your opinion holds very little value in that regard.

"And if I compare the trailer to Avengers, you'll shit bricks because you seem to be all Anti-Marvel, despite the fact that not all Marvel fans are anti-DC."

That's funny, because that's complete bullshit - more examples of your tiny knowledge of this culture. Most DC fans tend to also like Marvel - including myself. I might be hugely-obsessed with DC, but I also like Marvel. Age of Ultron looks like it's going to be awesome. Civil War's gonna be decent. etc. I don't like it nearly as much as I like DC, but I do like Marvel. I have yet to meet a SINGLE person who is in love with DC and HATES Marvel. Whereas pretty much every Marvel-fanboy is intent on hating everything DC does. "DC might have a badass movie universe? FUCK THAT! I'M GONNA SHIT ON BEN AFFLECK BEFORE I EVEN SEE HOW HE DOES! THE MOVIE DOESNT COME OUT FOR A WHOLE YEAR BUT I ALREADY THINK IT SUCKS EVEN THOUGH I HAVEN'T SEEN IT! EVERYTHING DC DOES SUCKS!" - Marvel fans are way more defensive than DC fans, but I guess you wouldn't know.

"that trailer showed more story, more action, and genuinely looked better"

Wait, so you're telling me that the trailer for a movie that comes out in 2 weeks has more story and more action than a TEASER TRAILER for a movie that comes out in A YEAR? No wayyyy!! How does that even happen?

"But really, FOH with that nonsense that only comic book fans can appreciate it and shit."

Except I didn't say that. I said 'you have to be a comic fan to realize how awesome this is', which I guess is an overstatement. But people who like comic books will like comic book movies more. DC's universe tends to be dark and gritty, if you're not into that, you won't like it. Considering you don't like comics, you don't realize the epic happening that is "Batman vs Superman." Just like you won't get goosebumps when Justice League is finally released, because you're not a fan of that stuff.  
Then again, you're in love with F&F movies, so I guess you have bad taste. I aint bothered

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 6:28 pm

1) A ROBOTIC SUIT THAT DOESN'T COVER HIS MOUTH SO WHY THE FUCK WOULD HIS VOICE BE ALTERED IF HIS MOUTH ISN'T EVEN COVERED UP?

2) YOU CALLED ME A DUMBASS BUT LITERALLY CONTRADICTED YOURSELF.

"Well, considering they actually SAID years ago when they announced this movie that it was going to be a veteran Batman, that's not true anyway."

"Whether he'd been around for years before that is completely irrelevant"

SO THEN WHICH IS IT? PLUS:

"If you're too stupid to get any sort of background/insight on a story before watching the trailer, and then judging it because you don't understand, that's your own fuckin fault."

ANOTHER FUCKING PRETENTIOUS AND OBNOXIOUS STATEMENT. RESEARCH ISN'T NEEDED TO WATCH A FUCKING TRAILER. I'M NOT ABOUT TO GO INTO A MOVIE THEATER AND GO "OH GEE. I CAN'T JUDGE THIS TRAILER BECAUSE I HAVE TO DO SOME RESEARCH FIRST!"

3) "But if you don't read comics, your opinion holds very little value in that regard."

HOLY FUCKING SHIT. IT'S LIKE YOU'RE GOING FOR THE PRETENTIOUS/OBNOXIOUS STATEMENT AWARD. DO YOU REALIZE HOW FUCKING TERRIBLE THAT FUCKING SOUNDS? USING YOUR VERY OWN FUCKING LOGIC, LET'S IGNORE AT LEAST 50% OF ALL SUPERHERO MOVIES' SUCCESSES. WHY? BECAUSE I DOUBT EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO WATCHED THEM ARE COMIC BOOK READERS. THEREFORE, USING YOUR OWN LOGIC, IF THEY LIKED/LOVED/ORGASMED OVER THE MOVIE, THEIR OPINION HOLDS VERY LITTLE VALUE. BECAUSE GOD FORBID THEY'RE NOT FUCKING COMIC BOOK READERS.

"Then again, Marvel fans will shit on anything DC makes while eating up everything Marvel makes, so meh."

^ THAT RIGHT THERE IS YOU FUCKING IMPLYING THAT BECAUSE I ENJOY MARVEL THAT I'M GOING TO SHIT ON EVERYTHING DC-RELATED. SO ME SAYING YOU'RE ANTI-MARVEL IS THE SAME THING WHEN *YOU* FIRST SAID I WAS ESSENTIALLY ANTI-DC.

ALSO, YOU USED THE WRONG QUOTE WHEN YOU SAID "Wait, so you're telling me that the trailer for a movie that comes out in 2 weeks has more story and more action than a TEASER TRAILER for a movie that comes out in A YEAR? No wayyyy!! How does that even happen?"

I ENDED UP COMPARING IT TO MAN OF STEEL. YOU TWISTED WHAT I SAID TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE I'M COMPARING IT TO AGE OF ULTRON. WRONG. BUT HOW'S THIS: AGE OF ULTRON TRAILERS ARE FUCKING TWO MINUTES LONG. THIS "TEASER TRAILER" IS ALSO FUCKING TWO MINUTES LONG. SO YES, THEY ARE COMPARABLE. BUT I STILL DIDN'T COMPARE IT TO AVENGERS.

WHAT THE FUCK IS F&F
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 7:25 pm

If Razor is saying Fast & Furious is not amazing, then I'm afraid I can no longer be his friend.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 8:45 pm

I thought it looked great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 11:58 pm

Lex has always been portrayed the same in most movies and tv shows. its nice to do something fresh or at least something that isn't over done
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 12:43 am

I had zero interest in seeing this before I saw the teaser, because I don't care about Superman in the slightest, but I'm excited for it after seeing this. I don't get all the hate.

Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 12:57 am

Yeah I just don't understand why his voice is so robotic when his mouth is completely uncovered by his mask, whether he is in a robotic suit or not.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 2:53 am

GM Tyrant Myke wrote:
1) A ROBOTIC SUIT THAT DOESN'T COVER HIS MOUTH SO WHY THE FUCK WOULD HIS VOICE BE ALTERED IF HIS MOUTH ISN'T EVEN COVERED UP?

Did you completely ignore the part where I said "they do something similar in Arrow?" where Arrow uses a robotic voice but doesn't have a fucking cover on his mouth.

Quote :
"Well, considering they actually SAID years ago when they announced this movie that it was going to be a veteran Batman, that's not true anyway."

"Whether he'd been around for years before that is completely irrelevant"

SO THEN WHICH IS IT? PLUS:

"If you're too stupid to get any sort of background/insight on a story before watching the trailer, and then judging it because you don't understand, that's your own fuckin fault."

ANOTHER FUCKING PRETENTIOUS AND OBNOXIOUS STATEMENT. RESEARCH ISN'T NEEDED TO WATCH A FUCKING TRAILER. I'M NOT ABOUT TO GO INTO A MOVIE THEATER AND GO "OH GEE. I CAN'T JUDGE THIS TRAILER BECAUSE I HAVE TO DO SOME RESEARCH FIRST!"

OH MY GOD It's like you're not actually reading anything that I'm saying. Batman has NOT shown up in this universe. At all. There has been ONE MOVIE in this universe and it was a SUPERMAN movie. Batman has not been introduced. In this movie, he is going to be a SEASONED VETERAN, but we have yet to see him at all, in any capacity whatsoever. So, now, we are going to see him as he comes in to fight Superman - considering this is a sequel to Man of Steel. Does that make sense or do you want me to draw it in little pictures for you? He isn't "being made cause of Superman", he's being INTRODUCED because of Superman. Which makes sense since we haven't seen him in this universe yet, and he is going to fight Superman, the whole basis of this movie.

Quote :
3) "But if you don't read comics, your opinion holds very little value in that regard."

HOLY FUCKING SHIT. IT'S LIKE YOU'RE GOING FOR THE PRETENTIOUS/OBNOXIOUS STATEMENT AWARD. DO YOU REALIZE HOW FUCKING TERRIBLE THAT FUCKING SOUNDS? USING YOUR VERY OWN FUCKING LOGIC, LET'S IGNORE AT LEAST 50% OF ALL SUPERHERO MOVIES' SUCCESSES. WHY? BECAUSE I DOUBT EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO WATCHED THEM ARE COMIC BOOK READERS. THEREFORE, USING YOUR OWN LOGIC, IF THEY LIKED/LOVED/ORGASMED OVER THE MOVIE, THEIR OPINION HOLDS VERY LITTLE VALUE. BECAUSE GOD FORBID THEY'RE NOT FUCKING COMIC BOOK READERS.

I don't care how pretentious you THINK I sound, it's the truth. Plus, you're being more obnoxious, so I take that with little regard.
Here, let me put it in a perspective that maybe you'll understand:

Let's say WWE has a PPV card headlined by Dolph Ziggler vs Dean Ambrose in a WWE WHC title match and the card itself has competitors like Finn Balor, Daniel Bryan, Kevin Owens, Adrian Neville, Seth Rollins, etc. The show is amazing by every possible perspective, with everything going perfectly from a smark's point of view.

Then let's say some guy that has no idea what he's talking about watches the show and is all "THIS IS BULLSHIT! This show sucks! Why does everyone care about that scrawny little Dolph Ziggler? He's probably a bitch in real life, why do people cheer him? Where's Cena? Where's The Rock? I've heard about those people, and they're not here, so this show sucks!"

Would it be pretentious of you to say "You don't get it, because you're not a fan of this stuff. You're not a wrestling fan, so you don't understand the joy behind having Ziggler vs Ambrose in the main event. You don't understand why we'd rather see young competitors who will put on great matches over old people who can't do that anymore. You're a casual who doesn't understand this, however, you are allowed to have your opinion."?

You're acting like I'm excluding you from some super cool kids club, it's not that hard to pick up a comic book and join the culture. Otherwise, you're speaking of things that you don't know about, and don't understand. You can think that's pretentious all you want, but that's the truth. You are still allowed to have your opinion, just like the guy who doesn't know anything about wrestling is allowed to say how much he'd rather see Cena vs Rock over Ziggler vs Ambrose, but it doesn't have as much merit. Get offended all you want, but that's just the damn truth.

Quote :
"Then again, Marvel fans will shit on anything DC makes while eating up everything Marvel makes, so meh."

^ THAT RIGHT THERE IS YOU FUCKING IMPLYING THAT BECAUSE I ENJOY MARVEL THAT I'M GOING TO SHIT ON EVERYTHING DC-RELATED. SO ME SAYING YOU'RE ANTI-MARVEL IS THE SAME THING WHEN *YOU* FIRST SAID I WAS ESSENTIALLY ANTI-DC.

I don't even understand what you're trying to say here. But, I am telling you that I am not anti-Marvel, and I didn't say you were anti-DC, I was speaking about others. Go on any Marvel fanboy page and you'll find the majority of them hate everything about DC. Go on any DC page, and you'll find the majority of them are fans of both. Just like me. I wasn't talking about you specifically, stop taking everything to heart, I'm not taking blatant shots at you.

Quote :
ALSO, YOU USED THE WRONG QUOTE WHEN YOU SAID "Wait, so you're telling me that the trailer for a movie that comes out in 2 weeks has more story and more action than a TEASER TRAILER for a movie that comes out in A YEAR? No wayyyy!! How does that even happen?"

I ENDED UP COMPARING IT TO MAN OF STEEL. YOU TWISTED WHAT I SAID TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE I'M COMPARING IT TO AGE OF ULTRON. WRONG. BUT HOW'S THIS: AGE OF ULTRON TRAILERS ARE FUCKING TWO MINUTES LONG. THIS "TEASER TRAILER" IS ALSO FUCKING TWO MINUTES LONG. SO YES, THEY ARE COMPARABLE. BUT I STILL DIDN'T COMPARE IT TO AVENGERS.

That doesn't even make fuckin' sense then! We're not talking about the man of steel trailer, we're talking about THIS trailer. So MoS is irrelevant to this discussion anyway.

That still doesn't change the fact that this movie comes out in 2 weeks whereas BvS comes out in almost a whole year. It wouldn't make sense to reveal everything a year in advance. How long they are is completely irrelevant, it just doesn't make sense to compare a TEASER trailer for a movie that wont be out for an entire year to an ACTUAL trailer for a movie that is literally ABOUT to come out. So no, they are NOT comparable.

Quote :
WHAT THE FUCK IS F&F

Fast and Furious.

Once again, you are acting like I'm excluding you and saying your opinion is irrelevant. It's not, I'm just telling you why, as a non-comic book fan, you don't understand the hype behind it and why people are so excited for it. You don't understand certain things, which is why when you made your post, it didn't make that much sense. Considering the general consensus among the comic book community is that it was a great teaser and it looked really awesome, it might tell you something.

Another example I can give you, since you seem to be a Star Wars fan, what if someone were to say something like "In this trailer, everyone is bowing down to Darth Vader. Why? He seems to not be that scary, can't someone just shoot him in the face? What makes him so strong? This trailer sucks." - it's a stupid opinion, simple as that, and he's gonna get laughed at for it for saying that. It's not pretentious to argue with someone who is attacking something that is a part of your culture because they don't get it. It's not like I'm saying you can never be a part of comic book culture, you are more than free to read comics, or at least get some background on the characters before saying things and getting upset when someone who actually knows the stuff yells at you for it.

Take that however you will.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad

Last edited by Batman on Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 2:58 am

@Mink, I am not a big fan of FF movies. I loved Fast Five and I liked Furious 7. Aside from those two, I wasn't a big fan of any.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 5:48 am

I will see this movie, however I do not like this trailer. But hey when you have a Star Wars 7 trailer pop up it shits on everything. Especially with the reunion of Han Solo & Chewbacca at the end of the trailer.

I'm not digging the voice, suit is pretty bad ass though
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 8:22 am

I have to say, that suit Batman wears makes him look like a giant Lego version of himself Funny
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 8:39 am

Batman wrote:
@Mink, I am not a big fan of FF movies. I loved Fast Five and I liked Furious 7. Aside from those two, I wasn't a big fan of any.

Dead to me.

As in you are no longer alive to me, I don't actually think you're Dead.

On the Eisenberg as Luthor thing, I get what you say about him being more about the intelligence, but I still don't like Eisenberg as the character. I like him as an actor, but he has a really "young" sounding voice.

If we use Flash as a comparison point, the guy playing Harrison Wells is good, because he actually sounds threatening (and I'm not just talking about when he's using the voice modulator).

Obviously I'll try to give Eisenberg a chance, because it's not fair to judge him on a snippet of trailer voiceover, but hopefully that's explained my position a bit better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

DC Extended Universe

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next