HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CM Punk's WWE Contract Won't Likely Be Extended

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Fiery
Jobber
Fiery

CM Punk's WWE Contract Won't Likely Be Extended Empty
PostSubject: CM Punk's WWE Contract Won't Likely Be Extended   CM Punk's WWE Contract Won't Likely Be Extended EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 2:13 am

Source: The Wrestling Observer

While WWE has shown that they're willing to force people's contract extensions, that won't be happening with CM Punk. There was talk several weeks back that the company could add six months to his contract if they wished in a manner similar to what they did with Rey Mysterio for missing an extended period of time. However, a source notes that the company won't do it because the belief is that it's simply not in anyone's best interests.

As previously reported, Punk is set to host the Gibson Brands AP Music Awards on July 21st, which will be the first post-contract appearance for him. Punk owns the CM Punk name and will be able to use it going forward.

====================================================================

Jayden's thoughts: I'd chalk Punk up for being done folks. He could have returned in Chicago, or Wrestlemania etc by now. I don't think he's coming back, at least not for the foreseeable future, if ever. Meh other guys like Roman, Bray, Seth, Dean etc get more chances to get over like Punk was so that's a plus out of the negatives. I was a fan of Punk but the show must go on.
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk's WWE Contract Won't Likely Be Extended   CM Punk's WWE Contract Won't Likely Be Extended EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 7:48 am

Let's just be happy about the things we got from Punk. (Straight Edge Society, New Nexus, Best in the World match, Pipebomb, his title reigns and a lot more ) 

Didn't know Rey was still with WWE though O.o
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk's WWE Contract Won't Likely Be Extended   CM Punk's WWE Contract Won't Likely Be Extended EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 9:27 am

I think it's really smart on Vince's part if he ever wants Mr. Punk back.

With that said, short of a guaranteed Mania main event, I just don't see it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk's WWE Contract Won't Likely Be Extended   CM Punk's WWE Contract Won't Likely Be Extended Empty

Back to top Go down

CM Punk's WWE Contract Won't Likely Be Extended

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1