DC Extended Universe

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

DC Extended Universe - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 7:04 pm

I noticed that when I saw the trailer. This movie is going to be fucking great. They're finally going to stick to the source material. My only wishes that are left are for Superman to become a lot more cheery and for Martian Manhunter to make an appearance (since the whole reason he isn't is because one of their asshole writers said he was too "comic-y" for movies/shows. Fucking tool.)
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 7:06 pm

I think she's actually gonna do a pretty great job despite the fact that she doesn't really look right for the role.

I always love hearing stories like these, though. About people getting a role they grew up knowing. It's like when Anne Hathaway was cast as Catwoman, she was so excited she cried for like 20 minutes or some shit like that. Imagine if I got cast as Batman one day Cool I'd die of happiness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 8:45 pm

What happened to a normal bat suit?
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 9:17 pm

^ He has the normal bat suit as well. In this scene, I believe he is in a warzone which leads me to believe he has gone in disguise as he usually does in shows/comics. It's also a reference to an alternate comic, as mentioned in the article.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 3:30 am

I was gonna just troll Razor and say "wack"

But that was pretty sick. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 5:07 am

The red capes are coming. suspicious
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 6:28 am

I've deduced two things from this image;

1) He's doing a Catwoman impression

2) Sometimes, you can have all the money in the World, but just a cheap ass pair of goggles and a crappy coat gets the job done.

Cool
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 3:37 pm

Yeah, Will Smith as Deadshot just appears to be...errrm...just Will Smith in any other role he's played. I need more convincing with that one.

And I think the "lets save the World" line was just sarcastic, Razor, rather than him literally wanting to save the World xD
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 4:06 pm

3) He can do anything. He's Batman. Cool
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 4:09 pm

I really hope it was sarcasm. Funny

If it's meant to be, it doesn't sound like it to me. It sounds like he's saying it jokingly but meaningfully. It gives off the impression that they're meant to save the world. Whereas they only care for getting part of their sentences shaved off by doing these jobs while having bombs in their necks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 7:00 pm

I like the trailer for this, seems it'll be something worth seeing.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Rumor: Zack Snyder's Son Plays Robin in Batman v Superman Flashback   DC Extended Universe - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 8:02 am

As the Comic-Con trailer for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice revealed, Robin exists in this new DC cinematic universe. Or did exist since we see his costume, riddled with taunting graffiti, hanging in the Batcave, presumably because Joker killed him.

But will we actually see the Boy Wonder on the big screen?

According to Heroic Hollywood, we will and they also claim to know who plays him.

DC Extended Universe - Page 16 Robin-suit-bvs-trailer-720x370

The site reports that BvS director Zack Snyder's 19-year-old son, Eli Snyder, portrays Robin in a flashback depicting his death at the hands of Jared Leto's Joker.

"Eli Snyder is quite the athlete. He is 6'0" and weighs 174 pounds. As the starting quarterback, Eli put up good stats at Maranatha High Varsity Football. Watching Eli's senior highlight reel, he certainly has the youth, athleticism, and physicality to be Robin in real life!," says Heroic Hollywood, which also posted the photo below of Eli Snyder.

DC Extended Universe - Page 16 1437590204049

Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: New Batman v Superman Image Revealed   DC Extended Universe - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 12:25 pm

A new image of the titular heroes in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice has been released.

Both Ben Affleck as Batman and Henry Cavill as Superman grace the cover of the new issue of Empire.

DC Extended Universe - Page 16 EMPIRE_SEPT15Cover-720x934

The cover feature in the magazine takes a deeper look at director Zack Snyder, the stars, and the development of the blockbuster film.

“There is just this gravitas to Batman,” Snyder said. “He is operatic.”

“In this movie, everyone has split into different directions as to how they feel about this alien,” Superman star Henry Cavill said. “Some people love him, some hate him. Other people fear him. Is he a tyrant?”

In recent Batman v Superman news, Zack Snyder’s son has been confirmed to play Robin, in a flashback scene with the Joker, played by Jared Leto.

Recently, Gal Gadot, who stars as Wonder Woman, addressed the criticism she’s received for her part in the upcoming movie.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice will hit theaters March 25, 2016.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 5:53 pm

Batman has no neck. Funny

But he looks awesome anyway. I can't wait for this fuckin movie.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 6:10 pm

Bruce Wayne been on them roids.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 6:12 pm

If he can fly around the screen, it'll be perfect. walk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 6:57 pm

Rocky vs Creed!!!!!! Top of the picture!
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Suicide Squad Wraps Filming in Toronto   DC Extended Universe - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 5:19 am

Principal photography on Warner Bros.' Suicide Squad movie has been completed in Toronto.

(UPDATE, August 28) Director David Ayer tweeted this massive group photo of his cast and crew on the last day of filming with the caption, "It's a wrap folks!" Can you spot Harley Quinn and the stunt doubles for Deadshot and Killer Croc?

DC Extended Universe - Page 16 CNgS_XOUcAASX_V

CTV News (via ComingSoon) reports that Squad cast members Margot Robbie (Harley Quinn) and Jai Courtney (Captain Boomerang) visited a local girl's lemonade stand before heading to the DC Comics film's wrap party:

Suicide Squad is written and directed by David Ayer (Fury). Its stellar cast also includes Will Smith as Deadshot, Jared Leto as the Joker, Joel Kinnaman as Rick Flagg, Cara Delevingne as Enchantress, Karen Fukuhara as Katana, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje as Killer Croc, Jay Hernandez as El DIablo, Adam Beach as Slipknot, Viola Davis as Amanda Waller, as well as Ike Barinholtz, Scott Eastwood, Raymond Olubowale, Alex Meraz, Jim Parrack, and Common.

The shoot's end comes on the heels of X-Men: Apocalypse and Captain America: Civil War also wrapping production.

Suicide Squad hits theaters next summer.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 5:32 pm

So much dopeness. Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Zack Snyder Says Batman v Superman is Man of Steel 2   DC Extended Universe - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 3:47 pm

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/615303-zack-snyder-says-batman-v-superman-is-man-of-steel-2#/slide/1

As he continues his promotional duties for the 10th annual Doritos Crash the Super Bowl competition, director Zack Snyder sheds more light (via Canoe) on the ever-evolving saga of whether or not Warner Bros. Pictures is developing a proper solo sequel to 2013’s Man of Steel beyond Superman’s (rather prominent) appearances in Batman v Superman and the two-part Justice League movies that Snyder is spearheading.

“I think in a way ‘Batman v Superman’ is ‘Man of Steel 2,'” said Snyder. “‘Justice League’ is kind of the transcendent, knights-of-the-round-table of the story. It’d be interesting to think about what a standalone Superman movie might be.”

While he doesn’t shoot down the idea of another solo Supes outing, Snyder’s comments certainly cast doubt that its on the forefront of his mind or the minds of the team spearheading the DC Extended Universe. While that might be a bummer to those who enjoyed Man of Steel, let us not forget that Henry Cavill’s Superman will likely play a central, even Arthurian role in that round table Snyder describes.

“We really have to figure out the why of them, and I think that we have,” muses Zack Snyder of the twin Justice League films he’s helming next. “That’s the one thing that’s cool to me about ‘Batman v Superman,’ it’s all about the mythology of these two massive icons. And I think that’s compelling.”

Juggling all aspects of the interconnected DC universe sounds like a tough juggling act for Snyder, who only a little over a decade ago was making the low-budget Dawn of the Dead remake in Toronto. Looking back, he doesn’t consider it that strange to have been handed such immense creative responsibility in the ensuing years.

“At that point I was really into (Frank Miller’s comic) ‘The Dark Knight Returns,'” said Snyder of his early zombie wrangling days. “I don’t know that I thought about it in those terms, but if you told me that I might make a ‘Justice League’ movie, I wouldn’t think that that was weird. But I don’t think I would realize what it meant to pop culture the way it has struck pop culture right now.”
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: New Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Teaser Has Landed   DC Extended Universe - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 5:56 am

A new teaser for Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice has premiered during the latest episode of Gotham. It's a single scene, and it's intense as hell.

A new full-length trailer will air during Jimmy Kimmel Live this Wednesday, December 2nd, at 11:35 / 10:35 CT. Check out our thoughts on the teaser below!

Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 2:40 am

Superman's a biiiiitch.
Back to top Go down
StraightEdge Rurouni
WTF Its StraightEdge
StraightEdge Rurouni

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 5:17 am

Well, this actually piqued my interest, now I actually considering watching this movie.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 6:03 am

After that they both busted into an epic dance battle Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Rellim
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rellim

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 10:41 pm

That was intense. I'm excited for this one, although I'm more excited for Suicide Squad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

DC Extended Universe

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next