HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dave Demento Segment

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Dave Demento Segment Empty
PostSubject: Dave Demento Segment   Dave Demento Segment EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:47 pm

Post goes here.

Dave Demento Segment FJBloTX
Dave Demento Segment Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave Demento Segment   Dave Demento Segment EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:55 pm

The XWA camera cut backstage as Dave Demento is seen preparing for his match against Stevie Kerpowski. Demento leans over to slip on his kickpad as he’s interrupted by Jennifer Light.

Jennifer Light: Excuse me, Mr. Demento, can I have a minute of your time?

Dave Demento: Make it quick, sweetheart.

Jennifer Light: Okay. Mr. Demento, what exactly do you plan on doing to Stevie Kerpowski later tonight? Will you set the tone for the World Championship Tournament?

Dave Demento: Listen here Jenny. Later tonight, when I face that clown known as Stevie Kerpowski, I will let the whole world know why I am the Best in the World. I will wrap his carcass up in so many submission holds that his mother will be screaming in pain. Tonight is my night to earn some points in the tournament.

Jennifer Light: If you win your match tonight, you will become number one contender to the Rising Star Division Championship. Does the thought of being RSD Champion and World Champion at the same time?

Dave Demento: If I win my match? I don’t say “if”. I think you meant to say “when you win your match tonight”. But, I’ll let that slide tonight, Jennifer. Anyways, I have no doubt that I will simultaneously hold both the Rising Star Division Championship and the XWA World Championship. Now, get out of my face.

Jennifer Light scurries away from “The Charismatic One” but the XWA cameraman does not. Demento questions what he’s doing and starts walking backwards from the camera. In a hurry, Demento turns around and starts stretching before his match. Suddenly, Andrew Greenburg walks his way into the scene.

Andrew Greenburg: I bid you good luck in your match tonight against my client, Stevie Kerpowski. I'll have a close eye on you.

Dave Demento: I'm not interested in your services.

Andrew Greenburg: Just think about it. I'll see you out there.

The XWA cameras fade out of the scene as Dave Demento is left looking on in confusion from Andrew Greenburg.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Dave Demento Segment   Dave Demento Segment EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 1:19 pm

Not a lot of information here, but it was entertaining as everything I've read from you is. Very nice character-building moment where you acted in that way toward Jennifer Light. I'm not sure where you're going with Greenburg, but I'm interested to find out.

Dave Demento Segment FJBloTX
Dave Demento Segment Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dave Demento Segment   Dave Demento Segment Empty

Back to top Go down

Dave Demento Segment

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1