HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1. E.G. Deal vs. Dave Demento

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
StraightEdge Rurouni
WTF Its StraightEdge
StraightEdge Rurouni

1. E.G. Deal vs. Dave Demento Empty
PostSubject: 1. E.G. Deal vs. Dave Demento   1. E.G. Deal vs. Dave Demento EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 11:00 pm

Opening Contest!
Dave Demento vs. E.G. Deal
RP Limit: 5000 words
Due Date: Wednesday August 14, 2013 11:59 CST (GMT - 6)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1. E.G. Deal vs. Dave Demento   1. E.G. Deal vs. Dave Demento EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 10:44 pm

You know, being an uncle is difficult. This child seems to by my responsibility. This young innocent child, although a very ripe age of three, has been through some difficult times as of late. Where are his parents? I don’t know, probably popping some pills at a friend’s house or something.  This child has been through a lot in his mere three years on this earth. But he always seems to smile. It’s a beautiful smile that camouflages his rough life. There he is lying down in my bed, covers perfectly placed over him, as he’s watching his weekly favorite show. He must take after me as he is watching wrestling. The newest edition of XWA Revenge is playing on the screen as one question comes from his mouth.

Are there any more heroes left?

Does that usually come out of a three year old child’s mouth? I don’t know. Should he be asking this? I don’t know. Have I not been reading him enough comic books? Possibly. But, what exactly does he mean? Is he talking wrestling? Or is this something more? I once again look over to his young face staring directly at me while I try to find the correct rebuttal to his very odd question. He keeps looking at me as the light from the television screen bounces off his head.

What do you mean Jake?

There I am once again staring at him as he focuses on the television screen. He looks on as E.G. Deal squashes Amber Watts with a huge bodyslam. Is that what he means? I lay there beside him as he wears his Scooby-Do pajamas with pride. He cautiously sits up with ease, which brings a flashback from his mother at his age, all while watching the small television. He once again looks up at me with a concerned look on his face.

Mommy always said to never hurt girls. Why is that big meany hurting that girl? That’s not being a hero.

There it is. That concerned look on his face returns as he sees the big E.G. Deal beating Amber to pieces. Should he be watching this stuff? He obviously is a fan. Should I take it away and crush his dreams? Would that make me a bad uncle? I honestly have no clue. But there he is once again staring at me awaiting an answer. I look down at him with a slight grin, as he once again focuses on the television screen.

You know your Uncle does that stuff. Do people look at me as a hero? Of course not.

There he is staring at that screen, harder than ever. He motions to me as my face appears on the television broadcast. He looks up to me with a huge smile on his face. He points to the TV screen.

That’s you Unky! That’s you on TV!

That concerned face of his turns to a much happier face as he jumps up in excitement! He starts jumping on the bed as his happiness makes me smile. It isn’t everyday that I smile, but this young blessing has graced me with that unknown ability for myself. He gives me a big huge hug as he kisses me on the cheek. He pushes his mouth to my ear and has a few words of encouragement for my match against E.G. Deal.

You are my hero, Unky.

And with that he hops back into the covers as he motions for me to turn off the television screen. I oblige as the room goes dark. He starts falling asleep as I bid him a goodnight with a very special kiss. I lay down beside him, set my alarm clock, before I give him my promise.

I will be the best hero ever Jake. That is a promise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1. E.G. Deal vs. Dave Demento   1. E.G. Deal vs. Dave Demento EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 4:59 pm

It's time, Deal.

Time to continue our path of destruction.

Time to fulfill our goal of being the most dominate forces of Revenge.

But why are you here?

Why are you such a lazyass?

Why are you sitting on your bed doing nothing?

It's because you are confident you're the best wrestler out there.

You're not in the gym training, because you know they are all beneath you.

All the fans, all the wrestlers, everyone. Six billion, 999 million, 999 thousand and 999 people are not nearly as good as you.

You're the best in the world, not the clown you're facing.

You know you are going to go out there and kick Dave Demento's ass, right?

...Right?

...Don't make me insecure.

Answer me.

Answer me, Deal. ANSWER ME!

ARE YOU GOING TO GO OUT THERE AND KICK DEMENTO'S ASS?

You damn right are! Because if you don't go, our whole plan fails.

WE are going to fail, Deal.

Don't make us fail.

Don't let me down.

Yourself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1. E.G. Deal vs. Dave Demento   1. E.G. Deal vs. Dave Demento Empty

Back to top Go down

1. E.G. Deal vs. Dave Demento

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1