HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dave Demento

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Dave Demento Empty
PostSubject: Dave Demento   Dave Demento EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:06 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[• O F F I C I A L . P R O F I L E •]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[• W R E S T L E R ' S . A P P E A R A N C E •]
Dave Demento Yeah_zps58f7344a

• Picture Base •
(Bald) Sterling James Keenen (Corey Graves)

• Superstar Alias •
Dave Demento

• Height •
Six feet two (6'2")

• D.O.B •
July 7th, 1984

• Weight •
Two hundred and twenty four pounds (224 lbs.)

• Hometown •
Kingston, Ontario, Canada

• Residence •
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

• Alignment •
Fully-fledged Heel

• Current Gimmick •
Best Technical Wrestler In The World

• Nickname(s) •
"Double-D"
"The Charismatic One"
"The Best In The World"

• Entrance Theme •
"Till I Collapse" by Eminem

• Entrance Description •

As the opening quote of "Till I Collapse” hits the speakers the lights in the arena dim down as a spotlight hits the top of the entrance stage.  The spotlight reveals a man on one knee with his hoodie covering his head. The song picks up as Dave Demento jumps up and panders to the crowd. He goes to one side of stage and fouls mouth a fan. He comes back to the middle and declares "It's night Time!"

Demento stands at the top of the stage and stares at the ring. He proceeds to make his way down the ramp and continues to stare a hole into his opponent. He reaches the ring and proceeds to make an "X" with his arms as he turns around showing the fans. Demento slowly stalks his way into the ring while reciting the song. He climbs up the turnbuckle and motions as if he's shooting his opponent with an arrow. Demento jumps down and sitis in the corner getting ready for his match.

• Wrestling Style •
Demento is a brawler and a technician with a heavy Japanese influence. He is also a very good hardcore worker when needed be.

• Favorite Weapon •
A chair wrapped with barbed wire.

• Strengths •
- A fantastic technical wrestler
- Has great ring psychology
- Knows his way around the ringside area

• Weaknesses •
- He interacts too much with the fans
- He is hot-headed
- He hates when the referees get in his way

• Finishing Move(s) •
"The Sleeper"
Also known as the Go To Sleep and sometimes abbreviated to GTS, this move sees a wrestler place an opponent in a fireman's carry and proceed to drop the opponent in front of them. While the opponent is falling, the wrestler quickly lifts a knee up, striking the opponent in the face.

• Signature Moves •
"Rolling Thunder"
A rolling thunder refers to the action of a forward roll towards an opponent using the complete rotation to spring up onto their feet and into the air and perform an attack. The most popular version of this ends it with a jumping somersault senton.

• Wrestlers Moveset •

Running Lariat
Cutter
Leg Lariat
Multiple Suplex Variations, Including:
- Fisherman’s Suplex
- German Suplex
- Snap Suplex
Release Powerbomb
Step-up High Knee to a Cornered Opponent

Aerial

Diving Crossbody
Diving Elbow Drop
Missile Dropkick
Suicide Dive
Moonsault (On special occasions)

Strikes

Back Elbow
Dropkick
Enziguiri
Martial Art Type Kicks
Rolling Elbow
Superkick
Low blow

Submissions

Ankle Lock
Octopus Stretch
Sharpshooter
Triangle Chokehold
Anaconda Vise
Crossface Chickenwing
Camel Clutch
Crossface (Often stylized as the Crippler Crossface)

[• M I N I . B I O G R A P H Y •]

Dave Demento was born in the great city of Kingston, Ontario. Eventually, when he turned two, his parents decided to pack up and move to Toronto. While his parents struggled with money and divorce issues, Demento found a passion: Wrestling. Meanwhile, as his parents grew apart, a young Dave got into the habit of eating. Weighing in at 267 pounds while he was in high school, he decided to give wrestling a shot. Demento went to his local school and they decided not to let him train due to his massive size at his age. Dave used that as fuel as he eventually dropped his fat and put on some muscle. Eventually, the school accepted him and he graduated in 2006. Following five years on the independent scene, Demento got his first big break in the WFWF. Using his golden tongue, he quickly established himself as a blooming heel. The WFWF owner, Xavier Pierce soon got tired of Dave's tricks and fired him from the promotion.

Following another year on the Indy scene, half-owner of the WFWF, Trace Demon resigned the young prospect to the company. Demento was granted his own specific contract that includes his own locker room. Now while competing for the WFWF, Dave Demento has come to the XWA to prove that he's the best in the world! The world is watching as Dave Demento is ready to kick open the door of opportunity.

[• N O T E S •]

• BOOKING PREFERENCE •
Weekly.

Last edited by Proggy on Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Dave Demento Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dave Demento   Dave Demento EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 2:03 pm

I just realized you have both six feet two and 6'4 in your height. Not sure if that's real and booked height or a mistake.
Back to top Go down

Dave Demento Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dave Demento   Dave Demento EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 4:08 pm

Updated! Changed the pic base.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dave Demento Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dave Demento   Dave Demento Empty

Back to top Go down

Dave Demento

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1