HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO: "Define Hardcore" | Riley Williamson Promo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PROMO: "Define Hardcore" | Riley Williamson Promo Empty
PostSubject: PROMO: "Define Hardcore" | Riley Williamson Promo   PROMO: "Define Hardcore" | Riley Williamson Promo EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 12:52 am

Due: Sunday December 22nd, at 11:59 PM EST
Back to top Go down
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Define Hardcore" | Riley Williamson Promo   PROMO: "Define Hardcore" | Riley Williamson Promo EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 3:59 am

After watching a long hard and fought Divas match between Kaylenna and Wolverina, we get taken to the backstage area, to be more specific, the Interviewing area. With the camera panned out, unready we see Christina wearing a Red sparkling dress, Red heels, and some make up on. As she gets told to get ready, Christina fixes her dress abit before looking straight at the camera with a huge smile. The Camera man points to her and  She raises the Mic towards her lips and begins to speak*

Christina Clair:

Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome my guest at this time, he is the NEW XWA Hardcore Champion, Riley Williamson!

Just as Christina welcomes Riley, The Cameraman zooms out a bit as we see Riley walk in. Wearing his usual attire, Jean shorts and a Blank White T-Shirt, with the Hardcore title laying on his shoulder. He smiles widely whilst, he looks at Christina.

Riley:

Hey Christina.

Christina replies with a smile.

Christina:

Now last night you had a match that nobody thought you would be apart of. You were in match with Dante Cross and the now former Hardcore Champion, Shade in what was called a Thirty Minutes in hell match, a match that we have never seen here in XWA. Can I get your thoughts on last night and what was running through your mind, or what you felt so to speak about winning the Hardcore Championship?

Riley:

Yes you may get my thoughts about last night Christina.

*He moves the title abit up, trying not to let it slip off his shoulders*

Riley:

You see, last night at XtremeMania all the matches were Hardcore. Hitman Alex vs. Dwight Lights, Last man standing. Drake Dysfunction vs. JHalc in an I Quit match. David Michaels vs. Tyler Lawson in a Tower of doom match. Hell, you even had Two former Tag Team partners beat the living hell out of each other in a Deathmatch. But one match had everyone talking about. One match where everyone’s jaw dropped and everyone watched on in complete shocked. That match was of course, The Tower of doom match.

*The people begin to applaud Riley’s mention of The Main Event of last night*

Riley:

You see Christina, not only did Shade lose his Career but so did another wrestler, that man’s name is Tyler Lawson.

*Christina nods her head *

Riley:

Before I move on to talk about my match, I would like to say that Tyler if you are watching, you had one hell of a match last night with David. And whenever you decide to come back to Vendetta and you decide to have that one more match, I’ll love for that one last match to be against me.

*More Cheers begin to pop as the crowd begins to chant “One more match”*

Riley:

Now, about the other match that had everyone talking. The match that I was put in after defeating our General Manager, the kind and yet abusive Razor Xtreme.

*Some boo’s could be heard*

Riley:

Aw, Come on! Give the guy a chance!

*More Boo’s could be heard*

Riley:

Before the match had happen, I had goosebumps you know? Not only was I only added to this match at the last minute, but I was also anxious about my opponents. One of my opponents whose real name is Michael Astin, aka, Shade. A person whom I had defeated before. And my other opponent who is named Apple Cross.

*This gets some laughter from the crowd as Riley smiles. Trying to hold back the laughter that is now build up in side of him. Christina, who is beside him laughs, as she bends down, with her hair falling off her shoulders trying not to laugh so hard however, she gets back up and wipes her hair beside her shoulder. Riley wraps his arm around Christina’s neck and smiles*

Riley:

Remember when we use to be in Kindergarten and when it was Read Aloud time we would sit on that Carpet and we would sit in rows and the Teacher would tell us to sit Kris Cross Applesauce? Ahh, Those were good times…

*The Crowd continues to laugh while Riley grins. He looks at Christina who is laughing, but not as hard as before..Well, maybe.*

Riley:

Everyone knows the guy that I am talking about, The guy who I am talking about is Dante Cross. A guy who I had never defeated before...Until last night. You see Christina, last night when I heard my music played and I zoomed out onto the stage and I heard about 78,000 + cheer me on I was hyped. I was electrified. I felt...Surprised. Because not only did I know that there was so many people but, Because I didn’t know I had that many fans.

*Some laugh and applaud*

Riley: Once I got into that ring with my two other opponents, and the Cell itself began to come down I was nervous. Just to summarize this matchup for all of you, there was Blood in this match up. But wait, there’s more…. Heads were smashed into Steel Chairs, Bodies were thrown into Tables, Kendo Sticks, were smashed against backs! It was a Tragedy!! It was a Travesty!! It was...War. A war of whom was the better man, a man who could be called a Hardcore Champion. A man who could could be defined as Hardcore. All Three men gave it their all but in the end….

*Riley takes the belt off his shoulders and raises it beside his head*

Riley:

I was that guy.

*The Crowd cheers*

Riley:

Apparently, in the end one of the Superstars in this matchup wasn’t able to keep his job, Shade I’m sorry, but you were just at the wrong place….at the wrong time. Now that leaves me to talk about Dante Cross who suffered some sort of injury in the match up from last night. Now, Dante whenever you are ready to come back, I’ll be here waiting for you. I’ll be here, shinnying up this foot really nice and kicking your ass with it! And to everyone else who is dying of thirst to get a hold of this belt, I will be waiting…

*Riley stares at the camera a few more seconds before looking back at Christina and giving her a wink. As he walks off, Christina looks at Riley with a smile as we get taken back into the arena*
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Define Hardcore" | Riley Williamson Promo   PROMO: "Define Hardcore" | Riley Williamson Promo EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 1:37 pm

Awesome work. I didn't get the "Apple Cross" reference till I saw you mentioned Kriss Cross Apple Sauce lol. You are definitely getting better at this, I enjoyed reading this and I am liking Riley's comedic face gimmick.
Back to top Go down
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Define Hardcore" | Riley Williamson Promo   PROMO: "Define Hardcore" | Riley Williamson Promo EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 7:03 am

Great work sir. I opened this thing up thinking that you were just going to plug yourself, as per what we all do, but you practically talked about everything from XM. I applaud you for paying attention to everyone's stuff. That is a lot more than other people do.

I like this character more and more every time I read.
Back to top Go down
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Define Hardcore" | Riley Williamson Promo   PROMO: "Define Hardcore" | Riley Williamson Promo EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 3:39 pm

Thanks a lot for the Feedback you guys. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Define Hardcore" | Riley Williamson Promo   PROMO: "Define Hardcore" | Riley Williamson Promo Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO: "Define Hardcore" | Riley Williamson Promo

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1