HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Justin Bieber bailed on Brazil crowd after bottle gets thrown

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Justin Bieber bailed on Brazil crowd after bottle gets thrown Empty
PostSubject: Justin Bieber bailed on Brazil crowd after bottle gets thrown   Justin Bieber bailed on Brazil crowd after bottle gets thrown EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 11:42 am

Justin Bieber stormed off stage after being hit by a bottle during a concert in Brazil.
The 'Boyfriend' singer cut short his gig in Sao Paulo on Saturday night (02.11.13) after a water bottle thrown from the crowd knocked his microphone out of his hand.
The 19-year-old pop superstar - who was completing the Brazil leg of his 'Believe' tour - walked off after the incident and abruptly ended the show without playing his biggest hit 'Baby'.

Many fans waited up to 30 minutes for him to return and most were left in tears when they realised the gig was over.
Felipe Gladiador, who was reviewing the show for Brazil's G7 website said: ''The fans didn't know what was going on and stayed in their seats half an hour, hoping that he would come back to finish the show.

''The public called for him to sing 'Baby' and yet nothing. The lights came on, Bieber's team started to take the equipment down and the fans realised it wasn't going to happen.''
Even Justin's back-up dancers were surprised by his behaviour after the singer left the venue without a word to his band or to the crowd.
Felipe added: ''The scene was so shocking that even his dancers couldn't believe what they had seen ... In the end, there was no farewell, no thanks and no rendition of his most famous song.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber bailed on Brazil crowd after bottle gets thrown   Justin Bieber bailed on Brazil crowd after bottle gets thrown EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 11:43 am

Whatever happened to the show must go on?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber bailed on Brazil crowd after bottle gets thrown   Justin Bieber bailed on Brazil crowd after bottle gets thrown EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 11:44 am

ROFL!
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber bailed on Brazil crowd after bottle gets thrown   Justin Bieber bailed on Brazil crowd after bottle gets thrown EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 11:50 am

That's immature. I realize getting hit with a water bottle is disrespectful, but why should all his fans pay for one person? What a fucking idiot.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber bailed on Brazil crowd after bottle gets thrown   Justin Bieber bailed on Brazil crowd after bottle gets thrown EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 12:10 pm

^that
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber bailed on Brazil crowd after bottle gets thrown   Justin Bieber bailed on Brazil crowd after bottle gets thrown EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 1:47 pm

I was afraid someone was throwing glass bottles Funny 

Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber bailed on Brazil crowd after bottle gets thrown   Justin Bieber bailed on Brazil crowd after bottle gets thrown EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:59 pm

One person can ruin it for everyone. Its nothing new and that is disrespectful to him.

Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber bailed on Brazil crowd after bottle gets thrown   Justin Bieber bailed on Brazil crowd after bottle gets thrown EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 9:21 pm

I say we find him, tie him up, and burn him at the stake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber bailed on Brazil crowd after bottle gets thrown   Justin Bieber bailed on Brazil crowd after bottle gets thrown EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 10:01 pm

I'd understand if it were a glass bottle. But a water bottle, c'mon man.
Back to top Go down
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber bailed on Brazil crowd after bottle gets thrown   Justin Bieber bailed on Brazil crowd after bottle gets thrown EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 10:39 pm

He is shaped like an 8 year old girl.

A half full plastic water bottle probably hurt.... an empty one is probably big enough to knock him out.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber bailed on Brazil crowd after bottle gets thrown   Justin Bieber bailed on Brazil crowd after bottle gets thrown EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 10:45 pm

Shouldn't have been so hard on them..
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber bailed on Brazil crowd after bottle gets thrown   Justin Bieber bailed on Brazil crowd after bottle gets thrown EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 12:45 am

LMFAO Jay Funny

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
StraightEdge Rurouni
WTF Its StraightEdge
StraightEdge Rurouni

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber bailed on Brazil crowd after bottle gets thrown   Justin Bieber bailed on Brazil crowd after bottle gets thrown EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 3:28 am

This is an old thing, a lot of musicians have/still do this.  The lead singer of Motley Crue threatened to end the show I went to because people kept throwing shit on the stage.  Some people just dont' have the mindset to deal with that kind of stuff and get pissed off.  People are only hearing about this because it's Bieber.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber bailed on Brazil crowd after bottle gets thrown   Justin Bieber bailed on Brazil crowd after bottle gets thrown EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 4:59 am

I'd be pissed off if that happened to me.

But he left his fans in their seats for half an hour. The least he could have done was have someone come out and say they won't be continuing the show.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber bailed on Brazil crowd after bottle gets thrown   Justin Bieber bailed on Brazil crowd after bottle gets thrown EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 11:11 am

^^ But leaving over one person is retarded, period. All those fans paid for their tickets, just because one person decided to be an asshole doesn't make it ok for you to be one too. I HOPE he lost all those fans, but I doubt it.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber bailed on Brazil crowd after bottle gets thrown   Justin Bieber bailed on Brazil crowd after bottle gets thrown EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 9:53 pm

^ Razor you try too hard to be a dick to Bieber. Funny

I get if you dislike him, but if it were someone else, you wouldn't be saying stuff like that..
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber bailed on Brazil crowd after bottle gets thrown   Justin Bieber bailed on Brazil crowd after bottle gets thrown EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 9:37 am

Really? What part of him spitting on fans, attacking people in clubs, and leaving a concert because he's a little bitch did I miss?

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber bailed on Brazil crowd after bottle gets thrown   Justin Bieber bailed on Brazil crowd after bottle gets thrown EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 11:21 am

Skins Till The End wrote:
This is an old thing, a lot of musicians have/still do this.  The lead singer of Motley Crue threatened to end the show I went to because people kept throwing shit on the stage.  Some people just dont' have the mindset to deal with that kind of stuff and get pissed off.  People are only hearing about this because it's Bieber.
Motley Crue hasnt been good in 2 decades, id end the show early too for being a shit band
Back to top Go down
StraightEdge Rurouni
WTF Its StraightEdge
StraightEdge Rurouni

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber bailed on Brazil crowd after bottle gets thrown   Justin Bieber bailed on Brazil crowd after bottle gets thrown EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 3:50 am

It was a good show if you ask me, some people just go to far out of their way to fuck things up for people trying to enjoy the show.  Most of the people went to see Godsmack anyway, but Crue put on a good show. Personal taste is important to keep in mind as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber bailed on Brazil crowd after bottle gets thrown   Justin Bieber bailed on Brazil crowd after bottle gets thrown Empty

Back to top Go down

Justin Bieber bailed on Brazil crowd after bottle gets thrown

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1