HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Justin Bieber: I'm retiring

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Justin Bieber: I'm retiring Empty
PostSubject: Justin Bieber: I'm retiring   Justin Bieber: I'm retiring EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 11:30 am

Justin Bieber has confirmed his retirement via Twitter.
The 'Boyfriend' singer recently made comments during a radio interview revealing he will quit music but the claims were refuted by his manager, Scooter Braun, who said he was ''just kidding.''
But now the 19-year-old has taken to his Twitter account to set the record straight for his 48-million followers.

On Christmas Day (25.12.13), he wrote: ''My beloved beliebers I'm officially retiring.''

But he went on to say he would never leave his fans and wished them a happy Christmas, stating: ''The media talks a lot about me. They make up a lot of lies and want me to fail but I'm never leaving you, being a belieber is a lifestyle ... Be kind loving to each other, forgive each other as god forgave us through Christ Merry Christmas IM HERE FOREVER. (sic)''

Justin, who released his new album, 'Journals' on December 23, also has his new 3D movie concert 'Believe' in cinemas now.
Justin recently told Los Angeles radio station Power 106 FM that his next LP could be his last.
He revealed: ''The new album ... I'm actually retiring. I'm retiring man. I'm just gonna take some time. I think I'm probably going to quit music.''

Scooter said about the pop star's 2014 plans: ''Next year he's taking a break just to make music and relax, take some time for himself for the first time since he was 12.''
Justin is set to launch a new album in early 2014 - and his retirement is likely to be short lived as he will return to music after six months out of the limelight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber: I'm retiring   Justin Bieber: I'm retiring EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 1:12 pm

Well, that was fast.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber: I'm retiring   Justin Bieber: I'm retiring EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 1:40 pm

Already posted doe.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber: I'm retiring   Justin Bieber: I'm retiring EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 8:19 pm

That's not a retirement retard. face palm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber: I'm retiring   Justin Bieber: I'm retiring EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 2:01 pm

Realt needs to start checking to see if the threads shes posting are already made
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber: I'm retiring   Justin Bieber: I'm retiring EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 5:29 am

Seems that I do most of the posting of news, most of the time it's unlikely that it's been posted.
Even if it has I don't care. No need to make a big deal over it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber: I'm retiring   Justin Bieber: I'm retiring Empty

Back to top Go down

Justin Bieber: I'm retiring

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1