HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Justin Bieber: I don't care

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Justin Bieber: I don't care Empty
PostSubject: Justin Bieber: I don't care   Justin Bieber: I don't care EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 12:21 pm

Justin Bieber doesn't ''give a f**k'' what people think of him.
The 19-year-old singer doesn't care how his antics such as visiting a brothel or annoying his neighbours with fast driving and wild parties are perceived because he is happy with the person he is becoming.
He said: ''Not 'I don't give a f**k' to just be reckless and do whatever, but 'I don't give a f**k what [people] say.'

''I know who I am and what I'm doing in my life and what I've accomplished and continue to accomplish as a performer, as a writer, as an artist, as a person, as a human being. I'm happy with the man I'm becoming.''
The 'Believe' hitmaker also admitted he only trusts his parents and manager Scooter Braun.
He told the new issue of The Hollywood Reporter: ''You shouldn't trust anybody.

''I trust Scooter with my career, he's always made sure I'm taken care of. That's it.''
And the 'Never Say Never' hitmaker acknowledged his style is ''very influenced by black culture'' but insists he doesn't make choices to ''pose''.

He explained: ''But I don't think of it as black or white. It's not me trying to act or pose in a certain way. It's a lifestyle-- like a suaveness or a swag, per se. But I don't really like to say the word [swag] anymore. It's kind of played out.''
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber: I don't care   Justin Bieber: I don't care EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:51 pm

I hope he cares when the law finally catches up to him and he gets his stupid ass deported back to Canada. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber: I don't care   Justin Bieber: I don't care EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 3:50 pm

Yeah That 
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber: I don't care   Justin Bieber: I don't care EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 5:12 pm

It's good he doesn't give a fuck what people think.

He's probably just saying that to save face though.

But yeah. What Razor said.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber: I don't care   Justin Bieber: I don't care EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 7:24 pm

They won't deport him. Funny

Even if they do, it won't change the fact that he has millions of fans and can still travel the world, and the fact that people will still listen to him regardless.

About this though, his bitch girl fans get mad at him for the simplest shit, so I can see where this is coming from.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber: I don't care   Justin Bieber: I don't care EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 7:33 pm

^True dat. Remember when those foolish little twats were cutting themselves when he got caught smoking weed? face palm 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber: I don't care   Justin Bieber: I don't care EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 7:54 pm

If hes a dual citizen, he cant be deported
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber: I don't care   Justin Bieber: I don't care EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 6:47 am

One day he'll stop being relevant and then he'll be desperate for people to care about him. People like this never last forever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber: I don't care   Justin Bieber: I don't care Empty

Back to top Go down

Justin Bieber: I don't care

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1