HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Justin Bieber faces arrest for graffiti in Brazil

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Justin Bieber faces arrest for graffiti in Brazil Empty
PostSubject: Justin Bieber faces arrest for graffiti in Brazil   Justin Bieber faces arrest for graffiti in Brazil EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 6:17 pm

Justin Bieber faces arrest after he was caught spraying graffiti in Brazil.
Police officers reportedly paid a visit to the mansion the singer has been renting in Rio De Janeiro in an attempt to quiz the 'Boyfriend' singer after he was photographed defacing the side of a £23 million hotel in the early hours of Tuesday morning (05.11.13).
According to civil police chief Antonio Ricardo, officers tried to locate the 19-year-old pop star at his residence following the incident, but he had already left the country, meaning he could now be arrested next time he enters Brazil.
Graffiti is a punishable offence in Rio de Janeiro and can carry a jail sentence of between three months and one year.

Justin had been accompanied by his bodyguards and a group of friends when he drew a series of cartoon-like images, and scribbled phrases such as 'Beliebers 4 life' and 'respect privacy' on the wall of the private property in the upmarket area of Sao Conrado.
According to reports, local newspaper photographers attempting to take pictures called police after reportedly being attacked by members of Justin's entourage.

One paparazzo claims his clothes were ripped off his body by the 'As Long As You Love Me' singer's security, while another complained his car was pelted which bricks ripped from the cobbled pavement.
Justin allegedly stuck up his middle finger and shouted 'suck my d**k' to photographers trying to photograph him in the act.

The star also caused controversy after he was spotted leaving a brothel with two women during his trip to Brazil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber faces arrest for graffiti in Brazil   Justin Bieber faces arrest for graffiti in Brazil EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 6:18 pm

He goes to whore houses, aint nobody gona touch him now the pervert Shaking Head
He probably has numerous STD's
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber faces arrest for graffiti in Brazil   Justin Bieber faces arrest for graffiti in Brazil EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 6:23 pm

So he gets a water bottle thrown at him and this is what he does next? Celebs get away with FAR too much shit because they know nobody will touch them.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber faces arrest for graffiti in Brazil   Justin Bieber faces arrest for graffiti in Brazil EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 6:27 pm

His crime wasn't nearly as cool as Chris Jericho's I aint bothered 
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber faces arrest for graffiti in Brazil   Justin Bieber faces arrest for graffiti in Brazil EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 6:41 pm

So if I go all Bobba Fett and capture and return Biebs to Brazil, do I get a reward?
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber faces arrest for graffiti in Brazil   Justin Bieber faces arrest for graffiti in Brazil EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 6:44 pm

^ PLEASE. Do it. DO IT.

Also, *waits for Usman to come in here and defend the little shit that needs to be killed*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber faces arrest for graffiti in Brazil   Justin Bieber faces arrest for graffiti in Brazil EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 8:50 pm

Dead wrote:
So he gets a water bottle thrown at him and this is what he does next? Celebs get away with FAR too much shit because they know nobody will touch them.

Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber faces arrest for graffiti in Brazil   Justin Bieber faces arrest for graffiti in Brazil EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 10:13 pm

realt wrote:
He goes to whore houses, aint nobody gona touch him now the pervert Shaking Head
He probably has numerous STD's
Justin Bieber faces arrest for graffiti in Brazil Pgwqm
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber faces arrest for graffiti in Brazil   Justin Bieber faces arrest for graffiti in Brazil EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 10:18 pm

Razor X-Scream wrote:
^ PLEASE. Do it. DO IT.

Also, *waits for Usman to come in here and defend the little shit that needs to be killed*
I don't defend lol, you always just overreact to any news relating to Bieber. Funny
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber faces arrest for graffiti in Brazil   Justin Bieber faces arrest for graffiti in Brazil EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 12:35 am

Because he does this shit time after time. The fact that he's still here is ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber faces arrest for graffiti in Brazil   Justin Bieber faces arrest for graffiti in Brazil Empty

Back to top Go down

Justin Bieber faces arrest for graffiti in Brazil

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1