HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Promo: "Reintroducing" | The Nest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Promo: "Reintroducing" | The Nest  Empty
PostSubject: Promo: "Reintroducing" | The Nest    Promo: "Reintroducing" | The Nest  EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 2:11 am

Due: Saturday November 9th, at 11:59 PM EST

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

Promo: "Reintroducing" | The Nest  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promo: "Reintroducing" | The Nest    Promo: "Reintroducing" | The Nest  EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 7:17 am

XWA Vendetta returns from commercials, something rarely seen on Revenge, to the sight of a rocking chair erected in the middle of the ring. Nothing else in the ring except for the rocking chair as the camera starts shaking uncontrollably. The shots transition to a wild forest presumably in the middle of nowhere. Nothing can be seen except for a sheep in the middle of the frame. It slowly eats the grass in which it stands upon as a distorted image of a wolf appears to be stalking it. Eventually the camera fades into a static screen as everybody in the arena seems confused on the situation.

Ted Cedar: What’s going on Adam?

Adam Dennis: We’re watching the same broadcast aren’t we? How the hell should I know?

The static disappears from the broadcast as the arena remains totally black. Suddenly, a light emerges from the top of the ramp as the fans gasps in anticipation. A loud sadistic laugh emerges from the thing on top of the ramp as he blows out the candle in his hand. The camera shakes once again as the lights turn back on as a large bearded man is currently rocking in the chair positioned in the ring. A smile on his face as he holds a microphone.

Crow: Fear not the army of wolves led by sheep; for you shall fear the army of sheep led by wolves.

The man in the ring smiles as the fans get quiet, a bit unusual for the XWA Vendetta fans. Crow just sits there rocking as his sadistic grin turns into a sinister laugh as he continues to stare down the hard camera.

Ted Cedar: All this talk about animals is making me hungry. I need my BBQ sauce.

Crow simply points his finger to the ramp of the entrance stage as the lights once again shut off. In the darkness a spotlight emerges on the top of the ramp as a small figure of a man steps into it. The crowd pops in reaction as the man stands there looking up in the sky with in Jesus pose.

Adam Dennis: That’s… That’s Riley Williamson! I thought he left this joint.

The lights return to their normal state as Crow motions for Riley to meet him in the ring. Riley obliges as the two stand next to each other while doing same eerie arms out pose, as if on a cross. Crow breaks the pose first as he gently puts his hand on the top of the head of young Riley.

Crow: Riley… For thou shall not be mocked upon and screwed over any more. These idiotic people are nothing more than fake prophets and wrongful followers. You have joined The Nest, and we take care of our fellow. For we are all equal and we do not judge man on his deformities, his race, his sexual orientation or the quality of work.

Riley raises his right hand up into the air during the entire talk of Crow. His eyes glazed for the moment as Crow’s mouth once again turns into a sinister grin. He starts petting Riley on the head, as if he’s his dog, and won’t stop until he’s satisfied.

Crow: If you mess with The Nest, you’ll go down with the rest. Quoth the Crow, nevermore!

Crow drops the mike and sits back down into his chair to a handful of boos from the kids but a loud pop from the vocal males. The lights go out once again as Riley sits down in right beside him. Riley awaits his match as the buzz in the arena stays from The Nest’s debut here in the XWA.

Adam Dennis: These guys seem cool Ted.

Ted Cedar: They seem creepy and this food is delicious.

Adam Dennis: Stop or you’ll have another heart attack.

Ted Cedar: YOLO! YO
Back to top Go down

Promo: "Reintroducing" | The Nest

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1