HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO: "The Road to XM Starts" | Tyler Lawson

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PROMO: "The Road to XM Starts" | Tyler Lawson Empty
PostSubject: PROMO: "The Road to XM Starts" | Tyler Lawson   PROMO: "The Road to XM Starts" | Tyler Lawson EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 2:05 am

Due: Saturday November 2nd, at 11:59 PM EST
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "The Road to XM Starts" | Tyler Lawson   PROMO: "The Road to XM Starts" | Tyler Lawson EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 11:31 pm

The witching hour is upon us. We are officially in the overflow. However, there's one more piece of business to take care of here on Vendetta. The final segment starts just as we get back from commercial...

"And here he is! The King of Xtreme is in the building!"

"I'm surprised he's not in the hospital right now!"
Oh it's a cheer all right, but had they been in any other city in America, Tyler Lawson would be receiving the largest pop of the night by far after the hell he went through at the Pay-Per-View last night. However, the San Antonio crowd knows all too well the implications of Lawson's win, as referenced by his future opponent earlier in the show. Nevertheless, the majority of the crowd is still on his side, roaring to life as his theme begins, from now on an edited version that starts where the lyrics begin. The cheer kicks up another octave as Lawson himself appears in the entranceway.

"Well...he should be in a hospital, anyway. Just look at him!"
Like it or not, Adam's right. Lawson looks a little worse for wear after his war with John Hudson. His right leg is heavily bandaged and iced, and he is even holding a crutch to help him walk. He can put weight on his leg, but needs the crutch to prevent massive pain from shooting up with every step as he hobbles down the ramp. Without much interaction with the fans, he makes his way to the ring, where Laura Watts is waiting, holding a crown, cape, and scepter to present to the "king", if you will. Eventually, Lawson reaches the ring, sliding his crutch in under the bottom rope before pushing himself up and rolling in after it. The camera pans around in the crowd as he struggles back to his feet, because no one wants to see that, do they?

"As I said before the commercial break, after what D-Volution had to say earlier tonight, I'm sure Lawson plans on addressing them as well right here."

"Maybe he's too hurt to compete at XtremeMania! That would be amazing!"
As Lawson hobbles over to the center of the ring, Laura hands him a microphone and holds out the kingly attire for him, but he waves his hand forward, shaking his head, signaling he doesn't need the formalities. You can see her mouth "You sure?" as she takes a few steps back. However, Lawson's expression drops as he rethinks himself, partially due to the sad look on her pretty face. He changes his mind and holds out his hand, asking only for the crown. Her bubbly smile immediately returning, the young ring announcer happily places it in the Instant Classic's hand before turning and heading back out of the ring. The crowd roars again; he just couldn't help it. Lawson puts the crown on his head with his free hand, trying in vain to hold back the goofy smile that creeps up onto his face, before shifting the microphone from his crutch hand to his free hand. Tyler's theme begins to die down as he leans on the crutch, waiting for the quiet to arrive so he can begin talking. Eventually the music stops, and the fans quickly give Lawson the floor.

"...heh...It's a nice touch, I'll give it that."
Tyler points at his crown, getting a bit of a pop.

"Man...that was a hell of a match last night..."
The crowd cheers again. In any other arena they wouldn't even be letting him get a word in edgewise, but there's a definite tension with this Texas crowd, for obvious reasons.

"I...I honestly didn't think I had that in me...that there at the end. I...probably couldn't do that again if I tried."
He turns and scratches his cheek with his knuckles, gathering his thoughts. This is big. He's got all the power here, that microphone in his hand.

"And furthermore, that match last night...well as you can see...that took a lot out of me. I definitely...need some rest. There's just no way I could have a match tonight...but don't you worry. I'll be fine by XtremeMania, I promise you that."

"DAMN it!"
Another loud ovation from the crowd. The snowball is getting itself rolling.

"And speaking of XtremeMania..."
Lawson's smile drops. He glares at the stage area angrily.

"...That brings me to my next point.....MICHAELS!"
He hobbles around 90 degrees, facing the stage.

"Get out here you swine! And bring JHalc too!"
A few especially vocal David Michaels fans begin to boo the 'swine' comment. The rest of the crowd is slightly taken aback by how quickly Tyler's mood changed.

"Come on! I've been holding this in for far too..."

Tyler's smirk returns as the champion is here. The crowd goes absolutely ballistic as their hometown guy comes out for the third time. David Michaels appears in the entrance cavity, title draped over his shoulder, flanked by his partner in hilarity. Nova isn't far behind the two of them as they slowly make their way out onto the stage. David is still in his ring gear after his match with Dante Crotch...I mean Cross. As the three get to the top of the ramp, JHalc pulls a microphone out of his hammer space (see what I did there?) and hands it to the champ. After letting the adoring crowd quiet themselves down, not to mention his theme song as well, the clearly annoyed Michaels begins to speak

"...Nice crown, loser. What do you want?"
Lawson starts to chuckle.

"Hah haah...Oh what do I want? I want to beat the crap out of you, David. I've wanted to for, what's it been...four years now? Hehe, long time coming, inn'it?"

"Well it's sure a long time coming for you. I'm sure it would take you much less time at the gay bar. Am I right?"
Coming from anyone else, a normal crowd would have given them hell for that. But Michaels in Texas...about half the place is chuckle city.

"Haah, are we going there already? That's surprising."

"Hear that, Jay? Hear how excited he is? He REALLY wants to go to the gay bar!"
Tyler throws his hands up in the air as the immature giggling continues. Some fans, however, show some constraint, and are torn on who to support in this confrontation.

"That's it, confirmed. You heard it here first, folks, David Michaels is a homophobe."
The champion's supporters don't take too kindly to that comment, and erupt into a reign of boos onto the Instant Classic. David smirks and lets them continue before retorting.

"Naah, you got it all wrong, Butt Pirate. I'm not a homophobe; I just can't stand you. You, sir, have been a thorn in my side--my very sexy side, I might add--for the better part of those three years you just talked about. I mean really! Every time I get rid of you, you just keep crawling back for another damn match! You're like a freakin' gnat!"
A surprising mixed reaction for the Showstealer here. The crowd is already nearly torn in half.

"Well maybe I'd leave you alone if you ACTUALLY GAVE ME A FREAKING MATCH!"
Lawson's new calm, collected demeanor is thrown to the wind. He simply hates Michaels, and is just letting him have it here.

"You have dodged my challenges for entirely too long Michaels! I have been waiting entirely too long for this! Every time I get a shot against you, something, somehow, has prevented it, at JUST the opportune moment for you. I don't know how you manage to do it, but I'm sick of it! It's not even totally about that title around your shoulder either. In fact, you owe me TWO title matches!
A few of Lawson's supporters start a quiet "Su-per-Slam!" chant. Michaels is visibly angry at that.

"But now...now things are different. You can't escape me now, David. There's no getting out of this. This is the big one. You are going to face me...at XtremeMania...in the Tower of Doom!
Everybody pops for the official acknowledgement.

"...the very match...I first saw you compete in...all those years ago."
The camera pans back to Michaels, shaking his head repeatedly.

"You do sound very convincing. But there's one little problem with your argument, there. I did give you a match. It was here in XWA; it was at King of Xtreme...last year; it was inside...Hell in a Cell. And I beat you."

"Beat me? Is that what you call it? Dragging me into some Godforsaken cage match while I'm in no mental, or physical, condition to compete? That...that doesn't count."
Michaels is visibly shocked by that response. He fumbles with his response.

"D-Doesn't count? ...The hell? You...you always have to be in condition to compete. That's what this business is! Don't give me that crap! That is no excuse."
The camera shows Nova shake her head and repeat "No Excuse" to the #1 Contender.

"And by the way, I would have happily kicked your ass at Superslam had I have had the chance. That just....that just wasn't to be. But I would have done it, just like I did it the last time we were in a world title match!"
Sudddenly, JHalc holds his hand out toward his partner, calling for the mic. As Lawson shifts his weight, Michaels gives it to him.

"While we're...on the topic of how many times we've beaten Tyler...I'd like to throw my name into the hat...several times."
David bursts into laughter as he takes the mic back, while JHalc smirks, basking in his 5-0 record against the Instant Classic.

"Yeah, you would bring that up. But hey, at least I don't have to sneak my tag team partner into the match with a sledgehammer to win my titles, huh?"
The half of the crowd in support of Lawson roars back to life as Michaels takes a step back, glancing back at his title.

"Oh yeah? Well...heh, hey, apparently you do, cause you don't have one! Ha!"

"I feel like this is going to end up with them insulting each other mothers in a few minutes..."

"Good! That'd be more interesting than this snoozefest!"
Lawson just shakes his head and brushes that comment off. We're running short on time, so he quickly moves to his next point.

"Matches we've had aside, I've still got substantial proof. You remember Vendetta 50, David? I'm sure you do."

"Yeah, I remember thinking you'd lost your damn mind!"

"...Yeah, I can see that. I'll admit, I was in the wrong there. Regardless, I was all set to face you not long after that happened. And what did you do? You disappeared off the face of the planet!"

"But for good reason!"
Lawson shakes his head sarcastically. The fans have quieted down significantly, but are hanging on every word either of these two say.

"Oh and what might that be? Care to elaborate?"

"No. It's...personal. Very personal. I'd...really rather not."

"Hmm...all right, all right."

"And it doesn't matter anyway. The only thing that matters is that I'm back. And I am. And nearly all I've done since getting back here, is win, win, win. And now, I am the World Champion. And I'm just gonna keep on winning until I'm damn well contented with it! And there's nothing any Closet Gay like you can do about it, you hear me?"
Sadly no, Tyler didn't hear a word of David's attempt to gain the upper hand, and he cuts him off at the first opportunity.

"Yeah, that's it. That's gotta be it. You had some marital problems, that's it. Of course, Sugar doesn't like it one bit when you're sleeping with Nova, there, Sexy Boy."
The champion stops dead in his tracks. Lawson just crossed the line. The crowd lets out some kind of reaction to that. Some "Oooooooh"ing, some booing, and some just laughing their ass off. Davids face becomes stoic, his eyes widen at the mention of his wife, former SIW interviewer Sugar. Not to mention the accusation his rival just brought upon him. Nova glances at David, appalled, before glaring back at the ring. Tyler sees he's opened a weak point, then goes in for the kill.

"Or maybe....maybe it was JHalc...wouldn't be the first time someone was unfaithful to their significant other with him."

"Oh my."
This time, more of the crowd is on Lawson's side, now torn between the two, despite the home field advantage for Michaels. Tyler's clearly got under the champ's skin. Michaels starts to shake in pure, unadulterated rage as Lawson smirks at him from the ring. Jay, surprisingly calm through this, slowly reaches down and grabs David's wrist, bringing it up to his mouth.

"Well.......I am very sexy..."
Lawson ignores him, surprisingly, focused completely on the man he will be facing in 4 weeks' time.

"You see, David? That's what it feels like. That's how it feels, every time, you call me gay. That's a taste of your own medicine, there, Davey-Boy..."
Michaels rips his arm out of JHalc's hands, almost screaming into the mic.

"THAT'S IT LAWSON! YOU'RE GOING DOWN!!"
With that, he drops the belt and starts sprinting toward the ring, Nova hot on his heels. A bit confused by the outburst, JHalc double takes before reluctantly starting to chase after them. Lawson, a bit surprised himself, reacts quickly, using his good leg to drop down to the mat and roll out the side of the ring just as Michaels and Nova slide in. After JHalc is in the ring, the Instant Classic tries to hop away as fast as he can, using his crutch to steady himself. His crown fell off during the escape attempt, and the first thing Michaels does when he gets up is lay a boot into it, punting the plastic prop 30 feet into the crowd. He turns around and leans into the ropes, pointing and shouting various obscenities at his opponent, who is slowly hobbling backwards up the ramp. Michaels is furious. The crowd actually boos a little because of the lack of combat here, but they have no idea what they're in for.

"I'd love to fight ya right now, Michaels. I really would, but I'm hurt man. I just can't. It just wouldn't be fair.
Lawson cringes as he accidentally puts some weight on his right foot. The crowd's displeasure grows a little bit more. Tyler might be ruining his image here with the fans.

"Ah, that's why...that's why we're gonna do it next week."
Suddenly the fans are interested again. They stop and listen to what he has to say.

"Ya see, after my match last night, while I was getting my knee looked at, I had a visitor. And that visitor was our new General Manager, Razor Xtreme."
The boos start again, but that's obviously for Razor.

"Obviously...he wasn't very cordial, at all...but he told me that as his first act as General Manager, he was gonna make a tag team match...for next week. It would be you two, Michaels and JHalc, against me...and a partner of my choosing."
The crowd likes that. They like that a lot. And they show it, breaking into an almost unanimous cheer.

"And so today....today I went and got my partner set up. And I bet you're dying to know who it is."
Michaels seethes through his teeth, reluctantly nodding in agreement.

"Next week, in the main event of Vendetta. It's going to be...D-Volution...versus......well, let's just say this. Next week, Michaels, JHalc, me and my partner are going to be, your own....personal...DEATH SENTENCE!!!"

...and the crowd goes wild.

"WHAT?!"

"IT'S EVAN FLARE! My God! We haven't seen him since Endure!"
Indeed it is Evan Flare who immediately walks out onto the stage behind Lawson. He walks up beside the Instant Classic, an unwavering glare into the ring. The only person to beat David Michaels since his return is now facing him next week, and Michaels knows it. The color drains from the champion's face as he takes a few steps back in the ring. JHalc's face finally shows a look of concern, although it's more of the "well that's an interesting development" variety. Flare turns to Lawson and quickly upturns the corner of his mouth, flashing him a smirk before the two turn to look back at their opponents next week. As the crowd roars in approval for the huge main event set for next week, the final shots of Vendetta feature a staredown between the two teams: JHalc and Michaels slowly getting their confidence and anger back, and Lawson and Flare both confidently glaring back from the ramp, ready to kick some ass next week.

"Well Evan Flare is back, and we have a main event set for next week! This one just got personal...Good night from Texas, folks!"

...And the show fades out...
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "The Road to XM Starts" | Tyler Lawson   PROMO: "The Road to XM Starts" | Tyler Lawson EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 12:12 am

Pretty good promo. Nice bit of jabs between David and Tyler and the tag match, unfortunate for me as I won't be here to read it, sounds good.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "The Road to XM Starts" | Tyler Lawson   PROMO: "The Road to XM Starts" | Tyler Lawson EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 12:54 am

Evan flare is back! the crowd didn't go mild tho I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "The Road to XM Starts" | Tyler Lawson   PROMO: "The Road to XM Starts" | Tyler Lawson EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 2:30 am

My ass is everywhere
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "The Road to XM Starts" | Tyler Lawson   PROMO: "The Road to XM Starts" | Tyler Lawson EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 5:21 am

Damn that afro haired man Shaking Head
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "The Road to XM Starts" | Tyler Lawson   PROMO: "The Road to XM Starts" | Tyler Lawson EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:26 pm

FLAREEEE!!!!!!! yay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "The Road to XM Starts" | Tyler Lawson   PROMO: "The Road to XM Starts" | Tyler Lawson Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO: "The Road to XM Starts" | Tyler Lawson

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1