HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO: The Legion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PROMO: The Legion Empty
PostSubject: PROMO: The Legion   PROMO: The Legion EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 2:03 am

Due: Saturday November 2nd, at 11:59 PM EST

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: The Legion   PROMO: The Legion EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 3:07 am

The Legion | Voyeur Words Have Never Been Spoken

The show returns from commercial to display the announcers at their table as the fans behind them cheer and wave, happy to be on television. The camera closes in on Ted Cedar.

Ted Cedar: Welcome back XWA Universe, up next we have—

Adam Dennis: Wait, wait Ted look over there.

Adam Dennis directs Ted Cedar’s view to what has now gotten everyone in the audience’s attention, the titantron. Shown on the titantron is what seems to be the backstage area. The camera is out of focus, but as it swivels around to display a door, a close up reveals the name of the room’s occupants, The Legion. The door has been left ajar and words are being exchanged inside. The cameraman moves closer, placing the camera just inside the door. A few adjustments and all becomes clear. Just in view, nearest to the door is Drake Dysfunction, sitting atop an upright trunk, his arms folded in front of him. The Intercontinental belt lay draped around his shoulders, hooked together around his neck so that the gold hangs over his back, catching the light from the bulbs that hang over the dressing room mirror. Dante Cross can be seen on the far wall sitting in the corner, his back against the wall as his brother Kris sits backwards in a chair, resting his arms on the back end. Kris’ eyes follow Hitman Alex who is now pacing about the room swearing under his breath.

Drake Dysfunction: You know, if you pass long enough you might just create one of those circle trenches like you see in the cartoons.

Hitman Alex whips around to face Drake, a mix of annoyance and anger upon his face. He raises a finger and points it at Drake.

Hitman Alex: You’re the last person I want to hear right now Drake. With that stunt you pulled at King of Xtreme, you’re lucky I don’t…

His anger boiling, he can hardly get his words out properly. He shakes his head.

Hitman Alex: You’re the last person Drake.

Dysfunction hops off of the trunk and steps forward on Alex.

Drake Dysfunction: That’s funny. I’d think the last person you’d want to hear from right now is the guy holding your belt. Look, if you think I went in that chamber thinking about partners and alliances you’re wrong. I went in there thinking about how I was going to beat those five other men and finally get my hands on a belt that I once called my own. Maybe if you’d thought more about that we’d be talking about how you left the chamber the better man instead of…

He let the words hand in the air, backing away. Alex was about to retort when Dante spoke from the corner.

Dante Cross: We started out with two…now we’re down to one.

Drake and Alex turn to look at Dante who held his head down, his eyes to the ground as he spoke.

Dante Cross: We started this group for one reason…Power. Those belts symbolize the power we hold.

Alex rounds on Dante, stepping towards him.

Hitman Alex: You think I wanted to lose my belt?! Huh?!

Dante Cross: Those belts are symbols. Just symbols.

Hitman Alex: Oh don’t give me that bullshit Cross. Just the other week you were talking about how great our titles were.

Dante rose his head and stared up at Alex.

Dante Cross: No, last week I talked about how great you were.

He looks to Drake.

Dante Cross: And you. As I said then, and I say now, those titles are but a testament to our strength, but they do not define us, they do not make us who we are.

Alex still does not look pleased, the expression on his face as if a sour taste inhabits his mouth.

Hitman Alex: That’s easy for you to say. When was the last time you held gold in XWA?

At that, Dante rose lazily from the floor, keeping his back against the wall as he slid upwards. He steps towards Alex, who is flexing his fists, unsure if Dante is about to attack in anger.

Dante Cross: You didn’t listen to a thing I just said did you? After tonight, we’ll be one step closer to solidifying our position in this company. Myself going up against David Michaels. You, facing off against his D-Volution partner JHalc. And Drake over there, who I’m sure will be making short work of the new Hardcore Champion Shade.

Drake gave a sly grin.

Drake Dysfunction: Without question.

Dante Cross: It’s us versus them right now, that’s what you need to be focused on Alex. What happened Sunday, that’s behind us now. We’ve got to look to the future.

Alex nodded his understanding.

Hitman Alex: You’re right…You’re right. JHalc, oh JHalc is going to feel my boot against the side of his damn head.

Drake Dysfunction: So now that that’s settled, can we talk about the elephant in the room?

Dante Cross: Or rather…camera.

Every man in the room turned in unison to the door. The view began to shake as the camera’s holder started to tremble.

Cameraman: Shit!

The camera clattered to the floor as the cameraman dropped it, his feet shown hitting the linoleum as he ran down the hall. Off camera a low chuckle could be heard. Footsteps came out into the hallway. A set of boots came into view in front of the downed camera. Hands took hold of it and brought it up from the floor. Dante Cross could be seen squatting down, the camera held out in front of him as he stared back at it, showing a devilish grin to the crowd watching on the titantron.

Dante Cross: Shade. JHalc…David Michaels. Your time has come. So let it be written, so let it be done.

He dropped the camera and it went out of focus, static covering the screen. His words distant, his voice carrying a dark undertone.

“Quoth my father’s son…Evermore.”

Last edited by Ɖaŋte B. Cooper on Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: The Legion   PROMO: The Legion EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 8:01 am

Yo this promo is so sexy! affraid 
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: The Legion   PROMO: The Legion EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 11:47 am

Ɖaŋte B. Cooper wrote:
So let it be written, so let it be done.
...TO KILL THE FIRST-BORN PHARAOH'S SOOONNNNN!

suspicious
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: The Legion   PROMO: The Legion EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 12:28 pm

^ I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: The Legion   PROMO: The Legion EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 1:31 pm

Meh

PROMO: The Legion FJBloTX
PROMO: The Legion Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: The Legion   PROMO: The Legion EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 1:33 pm

^You son of a fuck Mad as hell
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: The Legion   PROMO: The Legion EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 6:31 pm

I'm not feeling it I aint bothered

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: The Legion   PROMO: The Legion EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 12:31 pm

Razor X-Scream wrote:
I'm not feeling it I aint bothered
PROMO: The Legion 2Q==
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: The Legion   PROMO: The Legion EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 1:44 pm

I'm copying what he said about my promo, after giving absolutely no insight whatsoever besides "T.K. wasn't ever that big of a star and you make him seem like one."

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: The Legion   PROMO: The Legion EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 5:32 pm

^I never said that Razor. I said he just happened to be around at the right time because the talent pool was really lacking. Which can also attribute to why iLike became XWA Champion. Though it helps that he was booking himself in these spots as Mayhem GM Shaking Head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: The Legion   PROMO: The Legion EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 1:05 am

^
Shut yo bitch ass up I aint bothered fuck this promo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: The Legion   PROMO: The Legion Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO: The Legion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1