HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO: "Welcome to D-Volution" | David Michaels and JHalc

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PROMO: "Welcome to D-Volution" | David Michaels and JHalc Empty
PostSubject: PROMO: "Welcome to D-Volution" | David Michaels and JHalc   PROMO: "Welcome to D-Volution" | David Michaels and JHalc EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 11:50 pm

Due October 5, 2013 at 11:59 PM EST (UTC -4 Hours)

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Welcome to D-Volution" | David Michaels and JHalc   PROMO: "Welcome to D-Volution" | David Michaels and JHalc EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 8:31 pm

Vendetta returns from yet another commercial break, where we are just minutes away from the interesting match up of AJ Miller and David Michaels. For the past week, everyone has wanted to hear from the shocking partnership between JHalc and Michaels, but have yet to hear a word. Well that wait is over, as we cut backstage to a hallway, where the aforementioned David Michaels is walking along with his manager Nova, having a conversation...a conversation that, fortunately for us, everyone can hear.

Michaels:
"...well we certainly had everyone fooled for the past month, that's for sure. Not a single person saw it coming, let alone Caleb."

Nova:
"Eh, wrong place, wrong time. I'm sure he'll get over it...but what if he doesn't? Kanimaniac didn't look too pleased about it all..."

Michaels:
"Do I look as though I care? I've done WAY worse things in this business than that, I can assure you. I'm sure if they have an issue, we'll hear about, because God knows the New World Dominance have to have their say on everything."

Nova:
"Say, why are you in your wrestling gear? I didn't know you had a match tonight?"

Michaels:
"Yeah...some dude called AJ Miller."

Nova:
"...who?"

Michaels:
"That's what I thought. He's apparently some Hollywood actor that going to make a movie about wrestling...I dunno'. I don't care either, frankly. He probably sucks ass. After I kick his teeth down his throat, I have something in store for him anyway..."

Nova:
"Your confidence never ceases to amaze me, David."

Michaels turns and winks at Nova, chewing his gum, as the pair turn down another section of the hallway.

Michaels:
"I'm the Heartbreak Kid. What can I say? But speaking of amazement, it never ceases to amaze me how JHalc can be so damn late to the arenas. The hell is he?!"

Nova:
"No idea. I presumed he arrived with you..."

Michaels:
"I offered him a ride, but he said he had to go to a hardware store or something..."

Nova:
"...why?"

Michaels:
"...I don't know. He hasn't made sense in months, not that I'm complaining mind."

Nova:
"Eh, I'm sure he'll show up..."

Finally Michaels and Nova make it to their destination, which was their locker room. David reaches out for the doorknob, but before he can grab it, Nova yanks him backwards by the shoulder.

JHalc:
"I got this...."

Nova is the first to see the mad-hatted former XWA Champion. David doesn't come to realize that JHalc was coming down the adjacent hallway, of which dead ended almost perfectly into their locker room. Jay surges towards the door and swings his weapon up over his head. He brings it down, the comically large rubber mallet end of the sledgehammer breaks the doorknob clean off the door and David can only imagine what would have happened to his hand had Nova not pulled him to safety.

Michaels:
"The hell is your problem?!?!"

David's anger comes through in his words, unchecked by any sort of filter. All his partner does is smile, and brings the head of the sledge to rest against the floor. Using the handle as a cane, he leans on it, looking at the results of his handiwork.

Nova:
"You're mad, you know that right?"

JHalc:
"Not mad. Just differently sane."

Michaels:
"What is that even supposed to --"

JHalc snaps to life, spinning the handle with an odd sort of precision and bringing the rubber head up to the broken knob. With a hard jab, the door gives, and swings open.

JHalc:
"See. This one isn't stuck...."

Nova lets out the beginning of a laugh and then presses her lips together hard to suppress it. David looks over his shoulder back at her, and has trouble not cracking a smile of his own.

Michaels:
"Is this the whole reason that you didn't ride with me to the show?"

JHalc:
"Would you believe me if I told you that it was?"

Nova:
"Nobody in their right mind would believe anything out of your mouth."

JHalc looks up to Nova with that signature smirk that always seems to mask his true feelings in situations. David finds himself looking down at the shattered door handle and then down to his hand, replaying in his mind how close he was to his hand being there, and wondering if Jay would have let up if he hadn't been pulled out of the way.

JHalc:
"Something wrong with your hand?"

David shakes the thought out of his head and looks up to meet the gaze of his partner. Jay frowns, sensing that something is off with his teammate.

JHalc:
"No hard feelings?"

Jay drops the sledge back to the ground and leans on it with his left hand. He extends his right for David to shake in good faith. With only slight hesitation David reaches out and takes JHalc's hand and starts to shake it before pulling away viciously and shaking his palm.

Michaels:
"Son of a bitch!"

Nova:
"Did I miss something."

David turns away from Jay, and holds his hand up, a thin line of blood is running down his palm. Nova looks back to the oddball in the group who holds his hand, palm-up, exposing the thumbtack glued to the inside of his black and orange gloves.

Nova:
"There is something seriously wrong with you."

JHalc:
"So I've been told."

David uses the thumb on his left hand to massage the wound. The puncture wasn't deep, just enough of a pain to get a response.

Michaels:
"I have a match. Are you coming?"

Jay takes a moment to consider before shaking his head in the negative.

JHalc:
"It sounded like you think this is an easy win. Why waste my time?"

Michaels:
"Fair enough..."

Nova:
"Wait?!? You were listening to us coming down the hallway?"

JHalc:
"Maybe?"

David rolls his eyes and takes a few steps forward past JHalc and towards the staging area. Nova hesitates for a moment and then follows him down the hallway. Jay watches them go, and as they disappear down the hallway he swings the head of the sledge up over his shoulder and rests it there before walking into the empty locker room.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Welcome to D-Volution" | David Michaels and JHalc   PROMO: "Welcome to D-Volution" | David Michaels and JHalc EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 8:38 pm

This is just like old school DxWo. Had me giggling. Funny Great job. Loving this dynamic.
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Welcome to D-Volution" | David Michaels and JHalc   PROMO: "Welcome to D-Volution" | David Michaels and JHalc EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 9:41 pm

Eggman wrote:
This is just like old school DxWo. Had me giggling. XDGreat job. Loving this dynamic.
Would you mind repeating that? But this time, try to be more of a fucking man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Welcome to D-Volution" | David Michaels and JHalc   PROMO: "Welcome to D-Volution" | David Michaels and JHalc EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 10:41 pm

I can't wait to see more promos from you guys lol
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Welcome to D-Volution" | David Michaels and JHalc   PROMO: "Welcome to D-Volution" | David Michaels and JHalc EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 10:49 pm

The Elite One (NWD) wrote:
Eggman wrote:
This is just like old school DxWo. Had me giggling. XDGreat job. Loving this dynamic.
REAL men tell the truth. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Welcome to D-Volution" | David Michaels and JHalc   PROMO: "Welcome to D-Volution" | David Michaels and JHalc EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 11:01 pm

Eggman wrote:
Eggman wrote:
PROMO: "Welcome to D-Volution" | David Michaels and JHalc 35003977
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Welcome to D-Volution" | David Michaels and JHalc   PROMO: "Welcome to D-Volution" | David Michaels and JHalc EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 11:03 pm

ilikewwe11 wrote:
Eggman wrote:
Eggman wrote:
PROMO: "Welcome to D-Volution" | David Michaels and JHalc 35003977
PROMO: "Welcome to D-Volution" | David Michaels and JHalc Oxx52
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Welcome to D-Volution" | David Michaels and JHalc   PROMO: "Welcome to D-Volution" | David Michaels and JHalc EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 11:12 pm

I'll bring the discussion back to the promo.

I really like this. It's refreshing. I like how JHalc is "differently sane" and it's the first I read a David Michaels promo. I think D-Volution are gonna rock. Nice work.

On a side note, everytime I read JHalc with a sledge hammer, the image of him licking it like Miley comes to mind xD Sorry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Welcome to D-Volution" | David Michaels and JHalc   PROMO: "Welcome to D-Volution" | David Michaels and JHalc EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 11:55 pm

10SD wrote:
I'll bring the discussion back to the promo.

I really like this. It's refreshing. I like how JHalc is "differently sane" and it's the first I read a David Michaels promo. I think D-Volution are gonna rock. Nice work.

On a side note, everytime I read JHalc with a sledge hammer, the image of him licking it like Miley comes to mind xD Sorry.
PROMO: "Welcome to D-Volution" | David Michaels and JHalc 045580-e6c0d38e-1cd6-11e3-885a-29191a963f6e
Back to top Go down
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Welcome to D-Volution" | David Michaels and JHalc   PROMO: "Welcome to D-Volution" | David Michaels and JHalc EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 12:27 am

I do not know nor care what that means.

Thankfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Welcome to D-Volution" | David Michaels and JHalc   PROMO: "Welcome to D-Volution" | David Michaels and JHalc EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 12:29 am

You haven't seen Wrecking Ball? Good. For. You.

And it doesn't mean anything bad. Though you don't care so I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Welcome to D-Volution" | David Michaels and JHalc   PROMO: "Welcome to D-Volution" | David Michaels and JHalc EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 4:50 am

Dammit JHalc.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Welcome to D-Volution" | David Michaels and JHalc   PROMO: "Welcome to D-Volution" | David Michaels and JHalc EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 12:33 pm

Joker wrote:
I do not know nor care what that means.

Thankfully.
Luckiest man alive.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Welcome to D-Volution" | David Michaels and JHalc   PROMO: "Welcome to D-Volution" | David Michaels and JHalc EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 3:54 am

Ha, I've only just read this as I only wrote DM and Nova in the hallway part. This turned out way more funny when written than when Jay told me the idea xD

Also, anyone who post that whore in a thread relating to this group again and shit will go down Shaking Head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Welcome to D-Volution" | David Michaels and JHalc   PROMO: "Welcome to D-Volution" | David Michaels and JHalc EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 6:19 am

Really 

Side chick alert.
Back to top Go down
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Welcome to D-Volution" | David Michaels and JHalc   PROMO: "Welcome to D-Volution" | David Michaels and JHalc EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 7:55 am

I'm glad Chilly liked it ti be honest. Thought he might get irritated I changed it up a bit
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Welcome to D-Volution" | David Michaels and JHalc   PROMO: "Welcome to D-Volution" | David Michaels and JHalc EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 11:21 am

Yeah, David Michaels has gone through enough whores in his career as it is. I aint bothered

#ShotsFired
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Welcome to D-Volution" | David Michaels and JHalc   PROMO: "Welcome to D-Volution" | David Michaels and JHalc EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 11:32 am

^ At least his were female.
*Counter shots from air support*

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Welcome to D-Volution" | David Michaels and JHalc   PROMO: "Welcome to D-Volution" | David Michaels and JHalc EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 11:35 am

I'm sure J can confirm that my whore was female too. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Welcome to D-Volution" | David Michaels and JHalc   PROMO: "Welcome to D-Volution" | David Michaels and JHalc EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 11:50 am

Yeah, let's just ignore the promos on the current card and keep commenting on the most-commented promo from the last card. Mad as hell

Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Welcome to D-Volution" | David Michaels and JHalc   PROMO: "Welcome to D-Volution" | David Michaels and JHalc EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 12:30 pm

That's what happens when you're The Showstealer I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Welcome to D-Volution" | David Michaels and JHalc   PROMO: "Welcome to D-Volution" | David Michaels and JHalc EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 1:01 pm

Yeah That

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Welcome to D-Volution" | David Michaels and JHalc   PROMO: "Welcome to D-Volution" | David Michaels and JHalc EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 1:40 pm

Eggman wrote:
I'm sure J can confirm that my whore was female too. I aint bothered
And also a filthy slut. Gave it to her in three holes.... in an order that would surprise you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Welcome to D-Volution" | David Michaels and JHalc   PROMO: "Welcome to D-Volution" | David Michaels and JHalc Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO: "Welcome to D-Volution" | David Michaels and JHalc

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1