HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JHalc and David Michaels "turnabout"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

JHalc and David Michaels "turnabout" Empty
PostSubject: JHalc and David Michaels "turnabout"   JHalc and David Michaels "turnabout" EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 10:52 am

Due: Saturday September 21st, at 11:59 PM EDT
Back to top Go down
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: JHalc and David Michaels "turnabout"   JHalc and David Michaels "turnabout" EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 1:49 pm

Vendetta returns from a commercial break, with the next scheduled match up being JHalc against John Hudson. The camera shot goes straight to the backstage area where there appears to be somewhat of a commotion going on. The crowd can be heard giving off a pop inside the arena as they see David Michaels and Nova walking down one of the hallways. Michaels appears to be yelling several things, whilst walking along the hallway and opening every door he passes. The pair also appear to be arguing, or at least one trying to calm the other down. Despite not actually knowing what's going down, Ted Cedar attempts to bring everything into context.

Cedar:
"Welcome back to Vendetta, ladies and gentlemen, and you rejoin us in the backstage area where David Michaels is seemingly looking for someone in the back."

Dennis:
"...he's also going nuts."

Cedar:
"Who do you think he is looking for and why is he so mad?"

Before Dennis can even attempt to reply, the first part of that question gets answered for him...

Michaels:
"JHALC!"

Dennis:
"...well, that cleared that up!"

Michaels smashes open another door, yelling JHalc's name inside only to not find him once again. Nova, trying to keep up in her ridiculously high heels, wants her friend to just chill out.

Michaels:
"...JHALC!"

Nova:
"Would you please just calm down?!"

Michaels quickly turns to Nova, as he continues to stomp down the hallway and yells...

Michaels:
"I AM CALM!"

Nova:
"This isn't calm!"

Michaels stops just for a moment and turns back to Nova.

Michaels:
"Oh, trust me...this is me being calm, because when I find that STUPID HAT WEARING BASTARD CALLED JHALC, you'll then see me in an actual rage!"

Nova just stares at Michaels, almost in fear and realises she isn't going to win this battle...

Nova:
"...crap."

Michaels:
"...JHALC! HEY, YOU! Have you seen JHalc?!"

Michaels suddenly grabs a random backstage worker by the arm and twists him round, demanding an answer form the innocent, yet stupid, looking man.

Backstage worker:
"...I...errrmmm....who?!"

Michaels:
"...his...name...is...JHALC! HE WEARS A STUPID HAT! HAVE YOU SEEN HIM?!"

Backstage worker:
"...argh...I...I...didn't steal...your...errrmmm...hat!"

Michaels looks at the man wondering just what the hell he's talking about...he shakes his head, grunting, as he shoves him out of the way and heads for the next door.

Michaels:
"...JHALC?! Dammit, where the hell is this bastard?!"

Nova:
"He's clearly not here, David."

Michaels:
"He is damn well here. His match is next....JHALC!"

Nova holds her ears, as Michaels yells JHalc's name yet again this time right in Nova's face. Michaels comes to the final door on the hallway and notices that it has a nameplate upon it. At closer inspection, the signs reads "JHalc". Reading it, Michaels finally stops yelling and reaches his right hand up in order to start knocking.

Dennis:
"Well at least he finally found the locker room. Maybe this will be a civilised conversation once he calms down."

Michaels then looks at his hand and then back at the door...before deciding the best policy to take in order to enter the room...is by kicking the thing down with his right foot! The door breaks off one of it's hinges and shoots open, to the shock of JHalc in the room, who turns around in shock as he finishes putting his boots on.

Cedar:
"...you were saying?"

Dennis:
"...close enough."

With Nova cautiously following behind, Michaels darts into the room and grabs JHalc by the scruff of the neck, shoving him against the upright lockers behind him. JHalc's hat flies clean off from the force, as Michaels gets right into the face of his long time rival and clearly wants some answers. JHalc struggles to break the grip, but Michaels appears to be that pissed off, the strength is far too great for the Jack of Hearts. Michaels gets right in the face of JHalc, looking him dead in the eyes, before beginning to yell once more.

Michaels:
"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?!"

JHalc:
"What's with all the hostility?"

The smile on JHalc's face makes Michaels' curl up in fury, as he takes JHalc back and then hits him into the lockers again.

Michaels:
"...QUIT THE CRAP! WHY ARE YOU INTERFERING IN MY MATCHES?!"

JHalc:
"Would you believe me if I told you it was because you stole my pants?"

Michaels:
"DON'T PLAY MIND GAMES WITH ME! WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM? WHY ARE YOU TARGETING ME?!"

JHalc:
"...the question really...should be...why not target you?"

Michaels:
"WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!?"

JHalc:
"Maybe if you let me go we can have a rational conversation about this."

Michaels looks at the shifty JHalc, running through his mind whether or not he should trust the man that has attempted to cost him victories for the past several weeks. After taking a few moments to decide, The Showstealer comes to the conclusion that he won’t get anything out of JHalc until he does let go. Slowly and with caution, Michaels lets go of his grip and takes a step back.

JHalc:
"There. That’s much better."

The Jack of Hearts then straightens out his now crease ridden shirt and looks at Michaels, trying to gauge just how much trouble he is actually in.

JHalc:
"So you see…. the thing is..."

JHalc suddenly barges into Michaels and darts for the door. High heels and all, Nova is one step ahead of JHalc and slams the half broken door shut and stands in front of it, closing off the only exit from the locker room. JHalc, stopping in his tracks, turns round and is met with a now super pissed of David Michaels who grabs a hold of his shirt once more and shoves him several feet backwards into the wall next to the door! This time, Michaels puts his left elbow directly into his long time foe’s neck, making it even more uncomfortable than moment before.

Michaels:
"That, hat man, was your only chance...now...GIVE ME ANSWERS!"

JHalc:
"That did not work out quite as planned. You can’t honestly say you blame me though, can you?"

Michaels:
"No, not at all. I don’t blame you for that...what I do blame you for is pissing me off! Now, for the last time...I WANT ANSWERS!"

JHalc:
"I’m the Jack of Hearts. You want answers? Alright… I have answers. I don’t interfere in your matches out of spite. I do it because it’s funny. Look at yourself. You think that this isn’t something that I planned for?"

Michaels:
"Did you also plan for this fist to be shoved down your throat, because that's what’s going to happen pretty damn soon..."

JHalc:
"No, I don’t think that is going to happen at all."

Michaels:
"And why is that?"

JHalc:
"A joke isn’t funny if i have to explain it to you."

Michaels:
"Well you’re in luck, because what I’m about to say isn’t funny and it damn sure isn’t a joke. In recent times, Mr. Jack of Hearts, you seem to have developed a liking for ‘chaos’ specifically when my name is announced for a match. So tonight, I’m going to take a look at what all the fuss is about for this chaos stuff. So when you head out there in a matter of minutes, you better have eyes in the back of your head, because tonight it will be ME creating the chaos in YOUR match! So, see you out there...come on Nova."

Michaels finally, albeit forcefully, lets go of JHalc who can finally stand freely. Michaels glares at him directly in the eyes, as Nova struggles to open the broken door. JHalc then leans over just a tad, holding onto his throat taking in that precious air. Michaels looks at Nova, who is trying with all her might to open the door she slammed shut.

Michaels:
"...what’s wrong?! Just open the damn thing..."

Nova:
"...it’s stuck!"

Michaels:
"What do you mean it’s stuck?"

Nova:
"...it’s stuck! The heck do you think I mean?! It won’t open..."

Nova moves out of the way and tries it himself. It refuses to budge. The Heartbreak Kid then turns and looks at JHalc.

Michaels:
"...the door’s stuck."

Before JHalc can give a response, Michaels grabs him by the head and drags him round, before tossing him right through the door smashing it completely through! A few backstage workers passing on the outside jump out of the way, as JHalc is sent almost directly into them. Michaels coughs, looking back at Nova.

Michaels:
"...the door’s unstuck!"

Michaels and Nova then make their way through the destroyed door, before Michaels winks at a dazed Jack of Hearts and leaves him with a parting message.

Michaels:
"...cya later, champ!"

JHalc sits himself upright, and leans against the wall. He watches as the two walk down the corridor, away from him. He only yells after them after they are out of earshot.

JHalc:
"Yea. Good talk. I’ll see you out there! Can’t wait!"

JHalc puts his hand against the wall and pushes himself back up to his feet. With a grimace on his face he rolls his shoulders and tries to stretch out his neck. He looks at the door to his locker room and frowns at the broken door.

JHalc:
"That guy has a serious impulse control problem."

The Jack of Hearts steps forward, back into his locker room as the show cuts to commercial.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: JHalc and David Michaels "turnabout"   JHalc and David Michaels "turnabout" EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 2:21 pm

Love it Funny Love the way both characters mix, look forward to a rivalry. good job
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JHalc and David Michaels "turnabout"   JHalc and David Michaels "turnabout" EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 10:48 pm

I actually found this as a nice read and I could actually pictured this happening lol funny segment
Back to top Go down
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: JHalc and David Michaels "turnabout"   JHalc and David Michaels "turnabout" EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 11:18 am

I am glad the two of you enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
StraightEdge Rurouni
WTF Its StraightEdge
StraightEdge Rurouni

PostSubject: Re: JHalc and David Michaels "turnabout"   JHalc and David Michaels "turnabout" EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 11:30 am

JHalc is now currently my favorite character in XWA, looking forward to more interaction with him and Michaels if it continues to be this awesome.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: JHalc and David Michaels "turnabout"   JHalc and David Michaels "turnabout" EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:31 am

I'm happy people enjoyed it. It was really fun writing it with Jay Smile
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: JHalc and David Michaels "turnabout"   JHalc and David Michaels "turnabout" EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:45 am

Literally lol'd at the whole "the door's stuck..." *throws JHalc through the door* "the door's unstuck" bit.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JHalc and David Michaels "turnabout"   JHalc and David Michaels "turnabout" Empty

Back to top Go down

JHalc and David Michaels "turnabout"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1