Last Movie You Saw?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Last Movie You Saw? - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 2:19 am

Mr. Smith Goes to Washington (1939)

Last Movie You Saw? - Page 20 Mr-smith-goes-to-washington-movie-clip-screenshot-lost-causes_large

This is a great political movie. I watched this with Kitty. I enjoyed this more than I did as a teenager. It's funny and sad at points. This movie just gets a strangle hold of you the final half hour. 10/10.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 4:51 am

Warcraft (2016)

Last Movie You Saw? - Page 20 Warcraft-still1

This was a bit hard to follow at points. Maybe it's because I didn't play that much WoW. But I still enjoyed this movie.

I didn't like how this movie kinda jumped here and there. I think it hurt that weren't focused on a few characters but honestly I think that would have pissed off WoW players. So they needed to do what they needed to do. And the ending was squeal bait. This movie was good but not good enough for me to desire more.

The action was fun to watch. The stories were interesting. And the movie looked amazing. 7/10.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 7:43 pm

Ghostbusters (2016)

Last Movie You Saw? - Page 20 Ghostbusters-2016-625x324

This movie was filled with a lot of stupidity. There was too much bad humor for me to take. And you can tell this movie relied heavy on 3D effects.

The story wasn't good. I wasn't a big fan of the music. And we didn't get the classic Ghostbusters theme? Okay I get they wanted crappy cover versions of the song during the movie but I was really expecting it during the credits. We got bits and pieces of it but not the full song.

And they made the male secretary way too stupid. Imagine how pissed some of the people who enjoyed this if it was some bimbo blond instead doing that shit.

Good things. The effects were great. The ghosts looked great. The gadgets looked cool. And there were some jokes I laughed at.

Really? They just had to put squeal bait after the credits? 3/10.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 3:47 am

The Muthers (1976)

Last Movie You Saw? - Page 20 600px-The_muthers-30

This movie seemed interesting the first 30 minutes. We have modern pirates running around on this cool looking boat. But it becomes really dull. This became a rather boring Blaxploitation film. 2/10.
Back to top Go down
AKBOB
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf
AKBOB

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 7:53 pm

Some Like It Hot

It was funny ROFL! 10/10
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 9:42 am

Some Like It Hot (1959)

Last Movie You Saw? - Page 20 Hot_hed

I watched this with Kitty and Bob. This was a hilarious movie about these guys who cross dress to escape some gangsters who they witnessed gun down other gang members. And the movie picked the funniest scene to end on. 9/10.

Zabriskie Point (1970)

Last Movie You Saw? - Page 20 Zabriskie

The plot wasn't good. Things got interesting here and there but there were too many WTF moments for me. And a big "because movie" that isn't good. And the ending is a big fuck you to anyone who sat throw this movie. If I based my rating on this alone it would have gotten a 2/10.

But this movie does have great cinematography and music. It was really beautiful. The shots of Death Valley were great. The scene of the girl imagining a house being blown up while Pink Floyd's Careful with That Axe, Eugene played was really something to see. And the music throughout the film was good. A lot of it is music that I might buy and listen to on my iPod.

The plot was trash but the cinematography and music bumps it up to a 4/10. That's still a bad grade. I was happy to see the film but I don't think I'll ever watch it again and I'm not going to recommend to film to my friends.
Back to top Go down
AKBOB
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf
AKBOB

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 10:43 pm

Independence Day: Resurgence

10/10
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 3:23 am

Independence Day: Resurgence (2016)

Last Movie You Saw? - Page 20 Independence-day-resurgence-hamilton-cover_0

This was like the first movie. Looked great but plot is blaw. Full of "because movie" moments. Obviously the ending was the set up for part 3. 6/10.

Finding Dory (2016)

Last Movie You Saw? - Page 20 Finding-Dory-feature-image

I really enjoyed the first movie and I wanted to see this. It's funny and it has those tear jerking moments. I think they went kinda crazy with the climax. Oh and I got a really good laugh after the credits. 7/10.

The Man Who Came to Dinner (1942)

Last Movie You Saw? - Page 20 Man-8

Sheridan Whiteside goes from jerk heel to anti-hero babyface. This was funny. Whiteside is such an asshole. I feel sorry for some of the people he's antagonizing but he's hilarious. 8/10.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 4:09 am

Doctor Strange is great. 10/10

The Interview is the best movie I've seen so far. The music in it matches all the scenes exquisitely and I just fucking love it.
12/10 would watch again
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 2:41 am

The Kid (1921)

Last Movie You Saw? - Page 20 Coogan-the-kid

This was a emotional ride through The Tramps' attempt to be a dad. This was the weirdest Charlie Chaplin movie I ever seen too. I never seen him do anything like that dream sequence where it's like he's in heaven. 9/10.

Doctor Strange (2016)

Last Movie You Saw? - Page 20 Dr-strange-trailer

The visuals and effects were amazing in this movie. It was really trippy.

This movie was funny and it had an interesting plot. Benedict Cumberbatch is great as Dr. Strange. The antagonists are forgettable as hell though. 8/10.

The Interview (2014)

Last Movie You Saw? - Page 20 The-interview-james-franco-lizzy-caplan-seth-rogen

The movie was funny as hell. It's the perfect kind of stupid shit to sit back and enjoy with your friends. I think we all died when they played that Katy Perry song at the climax. 8/10.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 5:13 am

Big Eyes (2014)

Last Movie You Saw? - Page 20 Big-eyes

I watched this with my Mom in Netflex. This was a good drama film. I love Christoph Waltz he's great. 7/10.

Punk Vacation (1990)

Last Movie You Saw? - Page 20 8202_4

I love '80s music but this movie went overload on it. The editing was bad. The acting sucked. The antagonists punk crew suck.

The best thing about this movie was a couple of the stunts. And I did laugh a few times.

The ending was a big fuck you! If you don't have the budget to do it right don't do it! The villein got shot but we don't see that. We see her on a motorcycle and we hear her scream and the screen gets tainted red. Horrible. 2/10.

Killer Party (1986)

Last Movie You Saw? - Page 20 Killerparty17

Killer Party is funny a lot of the times. I think the people who made this movie were aware this wasn't going to be good so they tried to make it as fun as possible. There's a bunch of pranks. Plenty of nudity. The Final chase scene is suspenseful.

This movie is dumb fun. It just get boring here and there. I tried to care about Martin but I can't even remember what happened to him. There's too many because movie moments. Like how can someone kill like 20 people in a house without anyone figuring it out until there's a hand full left? There's just so much in this movie that's really just filler and doesn't mean anything for this to be good. 4/10.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 2:14 am

This is my second time watching the movie. The first time, I was in my senior year in Highschool and I gasped every time I heard a swear word.
the second time, I just cringed throughout the entire film. I don't remember seeing this much death while watching it the first time.
I also don't remember the ending to the movie where the Faun and some other god-like figures talked to Ofelia.
... all in all, both times I've seen it, I tried my best to pick out the Spanish words I knew, and the second time through, I didn't find that many words. Sad
6/10
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 3:20 am

Pan's Labyrinth (2006)

Last Movie You Saw? - Page 20 Panhed

I was expecting this to be a horror film since I got it with my Horror Pack but it was more of a Drama, Fantasy and War mixture. I really liked it. I think the kid acted the way a kid would in her situation. And I ending really caught me off guard... but in a good way. I'd recommend this to any of my friends. 8/10.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 9:15 am

Saving Private Ryan a few weeks ago. So good.

Although I just realized that I barely ever watch movies. Sad
Back to top Go down
StraightEdge Rurouni
WTF Its StraightEdge
StraightEdge Rurouni

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 4:30 am

Just finished watching Ninja Scroll earlier, a movie that I've been putting off for at least a decade. The movie is a couple of weeks older than me, but fits the bill for my kind of anime/film. Was very good and definitely worth a watch.
Back to top Go down
Amani
Alliance
Alliance
Amani

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 7:55 pm

I started watching Spotlight a few days ago but haven't finished just because my attention has been towards other things so the last one I watched all the way through was We Need To Talk About Kevin.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 5:05 pm

King Kong (1933)

Last Movie You Saw? - Page 20 3275028_orig

This movie doesn't have the greatest plot in The World and the girl screams way too much. That shit gets annoying. But some of the stop motion animations are amazing. And the battle on top of The Empire State Building is so iconic. The is a really good action adventure film. 9/10.

Clash of the Titans (1981)

Last Movie You Saw? - Page 20 Clash_of_the_titans_1981_medusa_2

TCM was showing a few stop motion animation films. This movie was alright. It's the story of Perseus, the guy who had to chop off Medusa's head.

I felt like this movie was trying to be too much like Stars Wars. I mean that robot owl thing just screamed R2-D2 to me. 6/10.

One Million Years B.C. (1966)

Last Movie You Saw? - Page 20 8437402654_268f6b01ec

The main selling point of this movie is you get to see Raquel Welch run around in a bikini. And it sure shows.

I think this movie was made for stoners. This has giant lizards and turtles just to have them. A bunch of random things happen. There's a lot of boring parts. 3/10.

The Sorcerers (1967)

Last Movie You Saw? - Page 20 S03

I'm guessing this is another one of those movie where the filmmakers had Boris Karloff for a few days and decided to make a movie around what they could film with him. This movie gets interesting and suspenseful. But the ending is just so weak to me. The car chase climax was cool but the way they decided to take care of the witch was so disappointing. Director Michael Reeves shows some of his brilliance here but we're still a few years away from Witchfinder General. 4/10.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 5:40 pm

Bachelor Mother (1939)

Last Movie You Saw? - Page 20 Bachelor-mother-ginger-rogers-david-niven-620

I caught this on TCM and decided to watch it because David Niven is my favorite actor ever. In this movie this woman finds baby and takes it to an orphanage but they seem to think it's her baby. Well they find out she's losing her job due to the holiday season being over so they get her job back but she also gets the baby. This was a real treat! It's funny and dramatic. 8/10.

Bundle of Joy (1956)

Last Movie You Saw? - Page 20 Boj2

This was a musical remake of Bachelor Mother. I think it was a mistake to watch this movie right after the first because it just doesn't compare well to the first. Eddie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds are probably better singers and dancers than David Niven and Ginger Rogers were but they were not nearly as good as actors. The way both Polly and Dan react to what's happening doesn't feel real most of the time. Maybe they thought it would be mean for Polly to keep rejecting the baby like she did the first movie but it also made this unrealistic. That didn't make me hate her. I thought that's probably how I'd react to people trying to dump some random baby on me.

Maybe I would have liked this movie more if I didn't watch them like they were head to head. I guess it didn't help either that I'm not a big fan of the old musicals. 4/10.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 1:18 am

This movie is so different from the live action movie, and I hated it. >Sad
Just kidding, I found it pretty swell. I liked the idea of the monsters attacking the temples instead of a rogue faction.
... also.. he doesn't have his cloak.. 4/10
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 1:42 am

Doctor Strange (2007)

Last Movie You Saw? - Page 20 Doctor-strange-sorcerer-supreme-strange

Unlike this HAB Kitty I enjoyed this. It was good. My only complaint is parts of the story felt rushed. This straight to DVD movie is only like 74 minutes long. This was good for what it was. 6/10.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 6:58 am

Just watched Suicide Squad. 9/10 from me.

Idk how different the theatrical version is from the DVD version (I watched the extended DVD version), but I loved it. Maybe it's because I don't care about comic books and just take comic book movies as general movies. Whatever the case, I thought it was a very good movie. I really enjoyed Will Smith's performance, as well as Margot's and even Jared's, despite a lot of people thinking he did horribly. Some lines felt kinda outta place, like Enchantress telling Rick he doesn't have the balls, but those kinda lines are really my only complaint about the movie.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 3:54 pm

Cape Fear (1962)

Last Movie You Saw? - Page 20 Cape_fear_8_thompson

This was quite the suspenseful movie. Things were getting crazy the last half hour of the movie. 9/10.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 12:22 am

So I just saw Scrooge with Moose and I love how it's a musical. Musicals make everything better. I don't remember seeing Scrooge go to hell in the original story so that was a bit of a shock to me, but other than that, it was great!
8/10
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 1:34 am

Scrooge (1970)

Last Movie You Saw? - Page 20 Vlcsnap-2012-12-05-21h17m33s63-e1354761693686

This was a fun Christmas movie. The songs were really good. The sets were awesome. The room where we meet The Ghost of Christmas Present looks like someone's Christmas fantasy. This is one of the best film adaptions of A Christmas Carol I seen. 8/10.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 1:04 am

Santa's Slay (2005)

Last Movie You Saw? - Page 20 Santas-slay-2005-07

I don't care what you say. Curling is not a real sport! Fucking Canadians.

This movie was just a bunch of random acts of violence and Bill Goldberg making Christmas puns. The best thing about this movie was just seeing Goldberg play an evil demon Santa Claus. And I admit I marked when he speared a guy. That made me mark out. And even though he didn't so anything I thought it was cool to see Zeus make a cameo.

This was not a good movie. 2/10.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Last Movie You Saw?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next