Last Movie You Saw?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Last Movie You Saw? - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 26 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2019 2:17 am

VIViD (2011)

This was a terribly dull psychedelic horror film. I seriously don't understand how you make a story that's happening in someone's dreams and it make this dull. There's interesting moments in the film but they don't make it worth sitting though this. 2/10.

Holmes & Watson (2018)

This is another one of those dumb Will Ferrell films but with a whole lot less laughs than I normally get out of them. Jokes go on too long. There's no charm to this movie. This movie is like a decade late since the Robert Downey Jr. films came out. It's not the worst movie ever because I did laugh a few times. But there's WAY more misses than hits. I'm not even sad I saw the cut version where they took out scenes since I got to go though this film faster. 2/10.

Kitty
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 26 EmptySun Aug 25, 2019 6:59 pm

The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance

It was great

TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 11:37 pm

Speed Racer (2008)

Last Movie You Saw? - Page 26 Speed-racer-netflix

Watched this with Razor and this is a lot more fun than I remembered. I used to really dislike this film and I could see why because this whole movie is in CGI. While not realistic at all it's very stylized. I wouldn't call this a good racing film but it's a fun action comedy film. John Goodman had the scene of the movie. And this movie is a lot more mature than I expected. This isn't for everyone but I had a good time watching this. 8/10.

MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 26 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2020 2:25 am

Lowlife (2017)

Last Movie You Saw? - Page 26 Lowlife-movie-2017-Ryan-Prows-1

This movie is everything you'd want in an indie film. The story is interesting that involves drama, twists and turns. It's more gory than mainstream films. And it dares to be a little bit different. Really who else has a luchador running around killing people and bashing their heads in? And I understood everyone's motivation. It's great to see someone do a lot with a limited budget. Not a classic but it's worth rewatching. 7/10.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Last Movie You Saw?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 26 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26