HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RAGE! S1.) Jared Jerusalem | "Alpha Kappa Omega"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

RAGE! S1.) Jared Jerusalem | "Alpha Kappa Omega" Empty
PostSubject: RAGE! S1.) Jared Jerusalem | "Alpha Kappa Omega"   RAGE! S1.) Jared Jerusalem | "Alpha Kappa Omega" EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:04 am

DUE: Friday, October 31st at 11:59PM EDT.

MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: RAGE! S1.) Jared Jerusalem | "Alpha Kappa Omega"   RAGE! S1.) Jared Jerusalem | "Alpha Kappa Omega" EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 8:24 am

The scene starts in a dark room. Not really creepy, but very dim. The only thing showing any illumination is this one old light bulb on top of the table where two people are seated oppositely. Though it's pretty difficult to recognize both men, it may seem that one of them is Jared Jerusalem due to his voice and figure. The Great Malevolence begins to speak to the other person while he's able to keep his cigarette on his mouth. 

Jared Jerusalem: What is your name?

Unknown Person: Err.... Mark Hill.

Jared Jerusalem: *Slams the table with his hands* This is one disrespectful son of a bitch! Didn't any of the other initiates teach you to call me master?

Mark Hill: Sorry, Master!

Jared Jerusalem: From now on, your name is Sid Leone! Understand?

Sid Leone: Yes, Master!

The camera then cuts into static, transitioning back into the same place but someone else sitting on the place of Sid Leone.

Jared Jerusalem: You feeling nervous?

Mysterious Person #2: Yes, master..... My hands are just shaking.

Jared Jerusalem: Have you ever tasted a woman?

Mysterious Person #2: H-Huh!?

Jared Jerusalem: You heard the fucking question! Have you ever tasted a woman before?

Mysterious Person #2: O-Of course!

Jared Jerusalem: Ha! I don't believe a single damn thing coming out of your mouth. Word on the street is that you haven't.

Mysterious Person #2: ...... I... I haven't yet, Master.

Jared Jerusalem: Fucking virgin.... You seem a little too old to be a part of us. You look like you're fucking forty. Why do you want to join Alpha Kappa Omega?

Mysterious Person #2: Friendship, brotherhood. I don't feel like a man anymore being around my wife. Being emasculated all the time, it's terrible. This is the place where I should be.

Jared Jerusalem: As a means of escaping reality huh? Interesting.

The camera cuts again and goes back on. This time it's another person being interviewed again.

Jared Jerusalem: Why do you want to join Alpha Kappa Omega?

Mysterious Person #3: My friend wanted me to join.

Jared Jerusalem: Oh, so you're a fucking fool who blindly follows others. Imbecile!

The scene transitions again. This time the area is different. A different room is shown, looking like some sort of group headquarters. The room is lighted up more, showing some familiar faces from the past interview scenes. A number of blindfolded men are standing straight, facing their new master, Jared Jerusalem. Double J's accompanied by two other men who're dawned in Alpha Kappa Omega caps and jackets.

Jared Jerusalem: Sid Leone?

Sid Leone: Here, Master!

Jared Jerusalem: Steven Sommers?

Steven Sommers: *In a high pitched voice* Here, Master!

Jerusalem approaches the second initiate and straight out knocks him down with a wicked punch to the mush. 

Jared Jerusalem: Show some fucking respect!..... Show this neophyte the dumpster! 

One of the bodyguards begins to drag the rejected initiate out.

Jared Jerusalem: Lance Jameson?

Lance Jameson: *In a soft voice* Here, Master.

Jared Jerusalem: Lance Jameson!?

Lance Jameson: HERE MASTER!

Jared Jerusalem: Pete Strong?

Pete Strong: Here, Master!

Jared Jerusalem: Sheldon Ray?

Sheldon Ray: Here master!

Jared Jerusalem: Alright! That's everyone!.... Listen up ladies! Notice how I called you ladies because I'm not impressed at all. We've got an old man, a coward, a nigger, an asshole.... And the list goes on!

Jerusalem passes by each man as he point out what he dislikes about the initiates.

Jared Jerusalem: Before I begin, let me introduce ourselves. I am Jared Jerusalem and this is my brother, Mike Mecca. The person who dragged Steven outside is Chris Capricorn. But if you're with us, you will call us.....?

All initiates: MASTER!

Jared Jerusalem: Very good! 21 Jewels to A.K.O.! 

The leader of Alpha Kappa Omega heads on over to Lance Jameson, getting up close to his face and just starts yelling at him.

Jared Jerusalem: JAMESON!

Lance Jameson: Y-Yes, Master?

Jared Jerusalem: It's hot right?

Lance Jameson: Uhh... Not really, Master.

Jared Jerusalem: If I say it's hot, It's fucking hot! Ten-fucking-fold! IS IT HOT!?

Lance Jameson: YES MASTER!

Jared Jerusalem: Then remove your clothes..... EVERYONE!

Sheldon Ray: What kind of gay shit is this!? I'm not doing this! Fuck stripping!

Jared Jerusalem: Okay then men. As first part of your initiation, beat the fucking crap out of Mr Ray.

Sheldon Ray tries to run for his life as soon as he hears the command, removing his blindfold as he does it. However as he opens the door to the exit, he sees the tall intimidating figure of Chris Capricorn after dealing with one of the rejects. Capricorn shoves the quitter into the crowd, getting pushed to the ground and receiving beatings from the other members. The next thing you know, Capricorn and Mecca drags Ray out of the area - just like what happened to the other initiate early. 

Jared Jerusalem: Now... Let’s get on with the initiations shall we? Remove your clothes! Everyone! After that, kneel down. And no, you aren’t going to suck my dick or anything. Always remember to trust your masters!

The initiates all remove their clothing, underpants included. The kneel down on the floor. The Piece of Eden then removes some cloth covering a frame on the wall. It is some sort of chant for the group.

"Alpha Kappa Omega! Peace is not an option!

Strength is the ultimate gain!

Serve your masters! Serve Alpha Kappa Omega!

The start until the end!

Through power, my chains will be broken!

Through victory, I will be set free!"

Jared Jerusalem: This is our chant, our hymn, whatever you want to call it. Just remember the key words - Strength, Serve, Power, Victory! This isn’t just some fraternity, it may look like one with our methods. However this is something more. This is true brotherhood, this is a true breakthrough. Just know that your lives will never be the same after this. And don’t worry, what happens next isn’t because we want to hurt you. We’re doing this because it symbolizes the pain and sacrifices of being in Alpha Kappa Omega!

Jerusalem takes a paddle from the table. Mike Mecca and Chris Capricorn return with their own paddles as well.

Jared Jerusalem: Gentlemen, assume positions!

The men stand back up and bend over

Within a few short minutes, the three masters start smacking away with their paddles. They hit the initiates posteriors as hard as they can, switch persons every few strikes. The angle of the camera moves farther away from the scene and suddenly blacks out. Suddenly the logo of Alpha Kappa Omega appears, suggesting that this unique faction is coming soon. The segment ends with clashing sounds of paddles and skins colliding, accompanied by that logo staring at the members of the audience and the people tuning in at homes.

RAGE! S1.) Jared Jerusalem | "Alpha Kappa Omega" 5e8f7d10
Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: RAGE! S1.) Jared Jerusalem | "Alpha Kappa Omega"   RAGE! S1.) Jared Jerusalem | "Alpha Kappa Omega" EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 8:34 am

I. am. so. fucking. hyped.

(even if you ripped it off that film we watched >_> )Funny
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: RAGE! S1.) Jared Jerusalem | "Alpha Kappa Omega"   RAGE! S1.) Jared Jerusalem | "Alpha Kappa Omega" EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 8:38 am

"Based it off from" Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RAGE! S1.) Jared Jerusalem | "Alpha Kappa Omega"   RAGE! S1.) Jared Jerusalem | "Alpha Kappa Omega" Empty

Back to top Go down

RAGE! S1.) Jared Jerusalem | "Alpha Kappa Omega"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1