HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Rage) PROMO | Mike Lamar and Jared Jerusalem - "Payback is a bitch"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

(Rage) PROMO | Mike Lamar and Jared Jerusalem - "Payback is a bitch" Empty
PostSubject: (Rage) PROMO | Mike Lamar and Jared Jerusalem - "Payback is a bitch"   (Rage) PROMO | Mike Lamar and Jared Jerusalem - "Payback is a bitch" EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 5:28 pm

DUE: Friday, June 27th at 11:59PM EST (UTC -4 Hours)

(Rage) PROMO | Mike Lamar and Jared Jerusalem - "Payback is a bitch" FJBloTX
(Rage) PROMO | Mike Lamar and Jared Jerusalem - "Payback is a bitch" Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

(Rage) PROMO | Mike Lamar and Jared Jerusalem - "Payback is a bitch" Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Rage) PROMO | Mike Lamar and Jared Jerusalem - "Payback is a bitch"   (Rage) PROMO | Mike Lamar and Jared Jerusalem - "Payback is a bitch" EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:57 am

Saturday Night Rage continuos from a quick break, and just like the name - The night "Rages" on. All crappy puns aside, it's a fresh breath of air to see the majority of newcomers showing their worth. So far, this night's been amazing. Just imagine how Big Ass American Bash is going to be. Right now the camera zooms on the titantron, showing the match graphic for the Street Fight between Jared Jerusalem and Azrael. Just the bare image of both of these two talented men in their own ways, are enough to make the fans tune in tomorrow night for a taste of physical action.

(Rage) PROMO | Mike Lamar and Jared Jerusalem - "Payback is a bitch" QyEMFGD

Ted Cedar: 
"And here that was folks. It's about to happen tomorrow night at Big Ass American Bash. Jared Jerusalem vs Azrael in a Street Fight. Only rare moments in my life do I get to see two men get extremely personal with each other within the span of two weeks. Nevertheless, expect this bout to be extremely physical."

Joey Miles:
 "Someone show the fucking video of Azrael beating the crap out of Jerusalem! This man's going to crush the Piss of Eden!"

The titantron begins to play vignette, summarizing the whole Jared Jerusalem vs Azrael storyline. "Black Sheep" by Saliva plays as the video shows how deranged this masked man is. From joining the Hopefuls and attacking Jerusalem to Azrael ruining Jared's perfect night by disfiguring his Fiancee. Just seeing the suffering that The Piece of Eden suffered is enough for fans to hate Azrael's guts. However those boos of hatred turns to positive pops as the camera transitions to Mike Lamar and his interviewee. It just so happens that Lamar's interview The Hypocrite Hunter himself, Jared Jerusalem.

Mike Lamar: 
"Hello XWA Universe. My guest at this time is Jared Jerusalem. So tell us Double J, tomorrow evening you're about to be in a match against the man that ruined your wedding night. Not only that, but it's going to be a Street Fight. This is probably a usual question that you get but how do you feel about it? And as for a follow up question which isn't that usually asked, when you look back to the time you challenged Azrael to a street fight - do you regret it now, realizing that a match with no disqualifications is his playing field?"

You could still easily hear the audience cheering on for the Self Proclaimed Savior of XWA. Jared Jerusalem's looking rather well dressed with a classy suit on and his usual shades. The man has his hands on his hips, looking down as he thinks for what he has to say. Is he past the point of rage he had for Azrael last Vendetta, or is he still red with anger? So far The Piece of Eden's speaking in a calm voice. However Mike Lamar actually looks ready if Jared snaps by keeping a distance, but still enough to extend a microphone near Jared.

Jared Jerusalem: 
"You know Mike, I'm no stranger to making enemies. Hell even my partner was my enemy once. Now he was my best man at my wedding. Now I'm not saying that because I think I'm gonna end up being best friends with Azrael someday, braiding his hair, putting make up on his masked face and shit. No, I'm saying this because Jared Jerusalem is not afraid of any enemy I make. That's no fancy catchphrase, that's the truth. You're asking me if I regret challenging him to a street fight? Just in case you're wondering, being in a Street Fight against Jared Jerusalem means that you're going to feel every type of pain you've never felt before."

Mike Lamar:
"I see. Is there anything you want to tell to Azrael himself? Or even to Robert Hope?"

The camera takes a zoomed shot of Jared Jerusalem who's now looking at the camera, face to face. It didn't even take a while for The Piece of Eden to come up for an answer. He was already mentally prepared to deliver a message to the masked maniac.

Jared Jerusalem:
"Azrael, I didn't even know you existed until the day you attacked me. That should mean something you know. It means that you weren't even relevant until the day you latched on to Robert Hope and Cerberus. Now, you've tried to make things personal with me. Congrats! You've gotten my attention.... You've made things personal! And I have to admit, I've been crazy before. I was a different man and a different kind of wrestler years back, but on occasional and rare moments - that old version of myself inside of me shows from out of nowhere. You're not gonna like it when that happens. Too bad though, because a Street Fight is the perfect place for it to happen..... And as for Hope, don't worry Robbie boy. I haven't forgotten about you yet. Just try and run. You can outrun the devil, but you can't outrun Jared Jerusalem. Robert Hope, I'm coming for you someday!"

Jared Jerusalem walks away from the sight of the camera before Mike Lamar could even say "Thank you" to the man he interviewed. One thing's for sure, is that Jared's keeping in all his anger at Azrael for Sunday. He may seem calm and collected now but Jared's in no mood for games. The fans cheer on for ironically one of the biggest douchebags of all time. Now he's beloved by the crowd ever since becoming a Tag Champion. The only question is, what does Azrael have in plan?  Maybe the deranged masked man will have something to say. But when it comes to a Hopeful, always expect the unexpected. The camera transitions back to the ring in preparation for the next match/segment.
Back to top Go down

(Rage) PROMO | Mike Lamar and Jared Jerusalem - "Payback is a bitch"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1