HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RAGE! S7.) Jared Jerusalem | "Brace Yourself"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

RAGE! S7.) Jared Jerusalem | "Brace Yourself" Empty
PostSubject: RAGE! S7.) Jared Jerusalem | "Brace Yourself"   RAGE! S7.) Jared Jerusalem | "Brace Yourself" EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:07 am

DUE: Friday, October 31st at 11:59PM EDT.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

RAGE! S7.) Jared Jerusalem | "Brace Yourself" Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAGE! S7.) Jared Jerusalem | "Brace Yourself"   RAGE! S7.) Jared Jerusalem | "Brace Yourself" EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 8:45 am

RAGE! S7.) Jared Jerusalem | "Brace Yourself" Esq-jake-gyllenhaal-021512-xlg

Rage finally reaches it's last segment for the night. The faithful watchers of XWA await for what is in store for them. All of the matches are now over. Now it's time to close the curtains with the grand finale. A podium with a mic is set in the middle of the ring. One can only wonder who's going to be the person speaking there. Suddenly, "Cut You Down" by Serg Salinas plays. An onslaught of boos transpire from the arena as the theme song of Jared Jerusalem plays. The jeers only get stronger as the Great Malevolence shows himself from the veil.

Ted Cedar: Now there's the perfect picture of a backstabbing snake right there!

Joey Miles: How is he the backstabber here? These "fans" turned their backs on Jared as soon as he did questionable things that they didn't like. They aren't true Jerusalites! This is the real Jared Jerusalem, whether they like it or not!

The Piece of Eden's immaculately well-dressed in a ravishing suit. He then walks his way to the ring, ignoring the thousands of fans negatively reacting to his presence. He enters the square circle and heads to the podium. Double J clears his throat in an arrogant fashion, purposely annoying his haters. He then begins to speak with a deliberate and cold-toned voice. However, before he started talking - he took a minute to absorb all the boos of the crowd.

Jared Jerusalem: Are you all down yet? So these were the so-called fans of mine? But the sad reality is that you're all hypocrites who bandwagon with the good guy.

Joey Miles: See! I told you so.

Ted Cedar: This still isn't an excusable reason for his actions! 

Jared Jerusalem: Sorry about your damn feelings, but I'm no hero! Did I care for anybody though? Yes, I did. I used to care about you guys. Ha! What a joke!

The fans continue to boo Jared, who berates the XWA faithful non-stop.

Jared Jerusalem: I cared about Riley Williamson. *sigh* Oh Riley. I don't know how I was able to put up with that nuisance. You know, I didn't really care about the level of idiocy Riley had. At that time, I actually thought of him as a brother. But then he decided to replace me with James Carlisle. That was the wake-up call. From that moment on, I realized that Riley was just another person here trying to cling to fame and gold. I HAVE NO PARTNER! RILEY IS DEAD TO ME! YOU HEAR ME!? DEAD! If our paths were to ever cross again, I'm going to have his head on a fucking platter! Someday, Williamson. Take note of that!

The cold statements of Jared Jerusalem was enough to silence like half of the crowd. The other remaining people continue to show their hatred to the Hypocrite Hunter.

Jared Jerusalem: I thought The Knockout Kings was true brotherhood. Riley Williamson tainted that very notion when he added James Carlisle into the group. Really? James Fucking Carlisle? God damn it Riley... So I started Alpha Kappa Omega. TRUE BROTHERHOOD! You better brace yourselves for that.

The silenced members of the audience grow the courage to boo The Great Malevolence again.

Jared Jerusalem: So without further adieu, I'd like to congratulate all of the initiates of Alpha Kappa Omega who've succeeded! Give them a round of applause everybody!

The AKO leader begins to clap his hands, but the people attending the arena resist doing so.

Jared Jerusalem: Not only am I here to congratulate the first batch of AKO members. It's time to introduce my second-in-command and the only female member of Alpha Kappa Omega!

Ted Cedar: Female member?

Suddenly this unknown theme hits the sound system. As soon as the lyrics of the song kick in, a familiar woman comes out from the veil. As the lights begin to concentrate on her, the unknown woman was revealed to be Empress - the woman who was supposed to be Jared Jerusalem's bride-to-be, but she was disfigured by Azrael. Surprisingly her face looks better than ever. Not to mentioned that she's dressed beautifully in a black dress.

RAGE! S7.) Jared Jerusalem | "Brace Yourself" Tumblr_md2vo0EDaC1rggsd1o2_500

Ted Cedar: Holy moly! I can't believe it! Empress is back! She looks like Azrael never disfigured her. How did that happen?

Joey Miles: Money, my friend with man-titties. Money.

Empress makes her way to the ring. Just like Jared, she ignores the onslaught of hatred from the audience. She enters the squared-circle to join her boyfriend. The two share a long passionate kiss which fuels the anger of the crowd.

Jared Jerusalem: That's right! She's back! Better than ever. That's what the finest plastic surgeons can do for you. In your face, Azrael!.... Tonight's the beginning of something new. The new Jared Jerusalem, the new and improved Empress, and the reign of Alpha Kappa Omega! Starting with me winning the Survival of the Sickest match! After that, I'm going to take the Intercontinental Championship from Rob Chapman's fallen body while he suffers by my hands!

Empress then proceeds to raise Jared Jerusalem's hand up. Jared's theme hits again, joint with the massive jeering from the audience. A large tarp falls from the top of the arena. The tarp shows the logo of Alpha Kappa Omega. The closing graphics then appear at the bottom of the screen and the camera slowly fades to the XWA logo, putting a close to Saturday Night Rage.
Back to top Go down

RAGE! S7.) Jared Jerusalem | "Brace Yourself"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1