HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO 6.) Alpha Kappa Omega | "Cracks In The Brotherhood"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PROMO 6.) Alpha Kappa Omega | "Cracks In The Brotherhood" Empty
PostSubject: PROMO 6.) Alpha Kappa Omega | "Cracks In The Brotherhood"   PROMO 6.) Alpha Kappa Omega | "Cracks In The Brotherhood" EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 1:42 am

DUE: Saturday, January 24th 11:59PM EDT.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PROMO 6.) Alpha Kappa Omega | "Cracks In The Brotherhood" Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROMO 6.) Alpha Kappa Omega | "Cracks In The Brotherhood"   PROMO 6.) Alpha Kappa Omega | "Cracks In The Brotherhood" EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 8:07 pm

The whole arena's ready for some one on one action. Not only that, but the return of Minkaro is scheduled tonight! So far the fans have been giving nothing but a warm welcome for "The Bionic Technician." Right now, Minkaro will face "The Great Malevolence", Jared Jerusalem. The man came fresh from a loss to JHalc last episode of Vendetta, and everybody knows that Jared's in his worst mood when he just lost a match. Just when the referee of the bout was about to signal for the bell to ring, Jared interrupts the official and demands a microphone from outside. He receives one and starts talking in a cocky and smug tone. 

Jared Jerusalem: Let me just remind all of you neophytes something....

The crowd begins to boo before even letting The Piece Eden continue his sentence.

Jared Jerusalem: In one month, It'll be a full year of me working here in XWA since returning last February of 2014. Do you all know what that means? It means that I have worked the hardest. More than anyone else has! Riley Williamson's gone, David Michaels is no where to be seen,  same with Robert Hope. And you know who the fans come to to see? Yeah, it's me!

The audience jeers the arrogant man in disagreement.

Jared Jerusalem: Oh please. Don't give me that crap. Whether you guys where with me, or against me - you people where always there to cheer me or boo the living hell out of me. Like I said, I'm the Batman to you Jokers out there.

The XWA Faithful continue to show negative reactions. A small number of people cheer due to the Batman reference though.

Jared Jerusalem: I have defeated the likes of Nate Insano, JHalc, Riley Williamson, Greg Samuel and David Michaels!

Ted Cedar: Oh come on! He beat Michaels in a tag team match, and he didn't even get a clean win against Greg Samuel. Not to mention out of the two times Jared's faced JHalc, he only won one of them! This man is way over his head. Get off that damn high horse, Jerusalem.

Jared Jerusalem: And for someone to just walk in from out of nowhere just to be spoon-fed a title opportunity is mind-baffling! Yes, I'm referring to you Minkaro!

The fans starts cheering for the returning, XWA superstar. However some remain silent in curiosity for what they sense might be some boiling animosity.

Jared Jerusalem: Now where the hell did you come from? I've fallen into barbed wire, been busted wide open on multiple occasions, been put face-first through a table by Michael Astin, suffered inside a Survival of the Sickest Match - and the officials just decided to give you a title shot. That is FUCKING UNFAIR!

Ted Cedar: He's totally taking the Pay-Per-View name out of context. It's "E-Volition", the fans voted for Minkaro and there's nothing he can do about it.

Joey Miles: Are you serious, fatass? Did you even listen to anything Jared just said? All of that shit he went through over the course of almost a year, and what? He wasn't even part of the voting for the world title! Not even part of the #1 contender's match for the unified IC and Cruiser-X title!

Ted Cedar: Maybe you should take your lips out of Jared's asscheek to understand better!

Joey Miles: D-Did you just swear!?

Ted Cedar: Jerusalem's a former Tag team champion! A former LionHeart champion! And he's had several opportunities for the Hardcore and Intercontinental titles. So don't give me that "management never gives him anything" crap!

Joey Miles: I'm so proud of you for swearing! We need a celebration here guys!

Jared Jerusalem: This is all Smoke fucking Xtreme's fault! Where's Thomas Barnez where you need him! I'M A THOMAS FUCKING BARNEZ GUY! He knows guys who deserve title shots!

Suddenly "You Make Me Sick" by Of Mice and Men plays. A series of boos come from the arena as Jared Jerusalem's brother, Mike Mecca comes out of the veil. The audience thinks that Mecca's here to assist Jerusalem again in winning a match, but that's not the case.

Mike Mecca: Oh brother oh brother. I was watching Ted Cedar ranting about you while I was backstage, and he was right. You need to get off that high horse of yours!

Jared Jerusalem: Wh-What!? Would you get out of here. This is between me and Minkaro!

Mike Mecca: And Smoke Xtreme, and the XWA Universe, and Ryu Sanu - in which you've garnered an amazing feat of knocking the poor Japanese ref out on several occasions. But I'm not here to complain about you. I'm here to challenge you to a match!

The fans begin to show some mixed reactions in confusion. They know Mecca and Jerusalem had some dispute backstage, but for Mecca to challenge his own brother for a match over it is well.... A bit too much?

Mike Mecca: You see Jare---

Jared Jerusalem: You're on!

Mike Mecca: Wait what!?

Jared Jerusalem: But here's the deal. If I win, you and Alpha Kappa Omega are finished!

Mike Mecca: WHAT!? YOU WOULD THROW THAT ALL AWAY!?

Jared Jerusalem: The only person I need at my side is Empress.... Ehh, and maybe that cunt Riley Williamson.

The audience shares some small cheers as they think that Jared may be turning back to the Jared they all know and love. But that remains to be seen.

Mike Mecca: Alright! You and me at E-Volition! The fans vote!.... I just hope it isn't an exploding pigeons match.

The XWA Faithful cheer on in excitement for another new match added to E-Volition. Finally some order has been restored as Mecca's left to backstage, leaving Jared Jerusalem and Minkaro to finally face off! 
Back to top Go down

PROMO 6.) Alpha Kappa Omega | "Cracks In The Brotherhood"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1